Thick NT and Absent Nasal Bone

jagarico

hi, i am pretty anxious now.
here's my background.
I took my booster in January, conceived in January and then got covid in February. only found out i was pregnant after recovery from covid.
reading all the forums and checked with doctors they said no issue since it was early. because of this incident, i keep worried about miscarriages until we reach to the 12th week of the pregnancy. it was a relieved until we went for the 12 week scan.

the sonographer pointed out that the NT is 3.2mm and there is an absent of nasal bone. I am 30yo this year.
somehow because of these two markers it put me into the 1:5 T21.
funny thing is that i took NIPT at week 10 5 days , the results of T21, T13, T18 are super lower risk.

doctor told us that we should take the amino at week 16. so we did. and now we have to wait for the results of the CMA to be out.
its easy to say to wait it out etc.
i waited from week 12 to week 16 for the amino and now i have to wait for another 2-3 weeks for the results.
i want some hope and yet trying not to be hopeful. but idk what to do right now. i know i have to wait but the suspense is killing me.

any mummies out there, do u have any experiences on this. did your baby comes out ok?

hi, i am pretty anxious now.
here's my background.
I took my booster in January, conceived in January and then got covid in February. only found out i was pregnant after recovery from covid.
reading all the forums and checked with doctors they said no issue since it was early. because of this incident, i keep worried about miscarriages until we reach to the 12th week of the pregnancy. it was a relieved until we went for the 12 week scan.

the sonographer pointed out that the NT is 3.2mm and there is an absent of nasal bone. I am 30yo this year.
somehow because of these two markers it put me into the 1:5 T21.
funny thing is that i took NIPT at week 10 5 days , the results of T21, T13, T18 are super lower risk.

doctor told us that we should take the amino at week 16. so we did. and now we have to wait for the results of the CMA to be out.
its easy to say to wait it out etc.
i waited from week 12 to week 16 for the amino and now i have to wait for another 2-3 weeks for the results.
i want some hope and yet trying not to be hopeful. but idk what to do right now. i know i have to wait but the suspense is killing me.

any mummies out there, do u have any experiences on this. did your baby comes out ok?

Which NIPT did you take? It's usually 99% for NIPT. Oscar has a lot of false positives. You should be fine!

Which NIPT did you take? It's usually 99% for NIPT. Oscar has a lot of false positives. You should be fine!

Hi there we took the igene NIPT. The doctor was quite sure that there's some problem with the baby though. She even advise us on the abortion procedure which kinda makes me more anxious because she seems quite certain. Im still waiting for my amnio results and praying very hard right now

Hi there we took the igene NIPT. The doctor was quite sure that there's some problem with the baby though. She even advise us on the abortion procedure which kinda makes me more anxious because she seems quite certain. Im still waiting for my amnio results and praying very hard right now
This is very strange as NIPT is way more accurate and Oscar has a lot of false positives. Did your gynae say anything more about your routine scans?

Hi! Quick update, we just got our amnio PCR results and it shown negative for all 3 trisomy so we are having some hope now. THe final results will come out in another week time. Does anyone has this experience before?

Hi! Quick update, we just got our amnio PCR results and it shown negative for all 3 trisomy so we are having some hope now. THe final results will come out in another week time. Does anyone has this experience before?
From what I know if your NIPT is low risk, usually no issur :)

Back