Nov 2018 Mummies

Hi may I know who I have to contact to join the WA grp..?? Please do add me as well.

Also any mummies who have had MC before this? Are u on any hormones pills? If so how is it going on for u? Had uti a week back. Been cramping bad and saw some signs of blood. Went emergency and They increased my pills to thrice. Hoping everything will go smoothly. Just needed to pour my heart out.

Hi blissfullife,

I have a MC before this pregnancy. Currently taking hormones pills too. But only twice a day. Went to KK urgent O&G during my week 6. Cramps and also signs of bleeding. But so far I guess it have stablised. Going to see gynae this Sat. Hope that BB is growing well as this few days my morning sickness seems to subside. Wonder if it's normal.

Hi may I know who I have to contact to join the WA grp..?? Please do add me as well.

Also any mummies who have had MC before this? Are u on any hormones pills? If so how is it going on for u? Had uti a week back. Been cramping bad and saw some signs of blood. Went emergency and They increased my pills to thrice. Hoping everything will go smoothly. Just needed to pour my heart out.

I am on duphaston once a day as well. Also spotting occasionally. I’m in week 10. Stay strong k and try to rest or sit whenever u can. Jia you!

Hi blissfullife,

I have a MC before this pregnancy. Currently taking hormones pills too. But only twice a day. Went to KK urgent O&G during my week 6. Cramps and also signs of bleeding. But so far I guess it have stablised. Going to see gynae this Sat. Hope that BB is growing well as this few days my morning sickness seems to subside. Wonder if it's normal.

I know right...! Same here..had some serious cramps then suddenly I woke up 2 days later, my body felt so light..instead of the usual heavy and tightness of the uterus feeling..got so so paranoid..

and then I went to do pregnancy test..whether my line wld be jz as dark..but suddenly like become lighter le..but I had read it previously that as our hcg rises higher..the test can’t read it well..so need to mix 50% urine and 50% water and test..then it immediately became darker..a little relieved! But still very very paranoid

I am constantly squeezing my boobs..checking my uterus tightness..trying to understand how nauseated I am feeling..omg..till I can feel the baby’s movement, I think I will keep being so paranoid..

But I am so happy to see the heartbeat...last 2, always saw no heartbeat at the 2nd scan..now have some blood and the doc were saying so monotonously that it could lead to miscarriage*heartpain..

Hi,
I have had two consecutive miscarriages before successfully giving birth to my firstborn. I understand the fear that you must be experiencing now with your current pregnancy. I am going through the same with my current one too. Wishing the best for you and your baby.

I know right...! Same here..had some serious cramps then suddenly I woke up 2 days later, my body felt so light..instead of the usual heavy and tightness of the uterus feeling..got so so paranoid..

and then I went to do pregnancy test..whether my line wld be jz as dark..but suddenly like become lighter le..but I had read it previously that as our hcg rises higher..the test can’t read it well..so need to mix 50% urine and 50% water and test..then it immediately became darker..a little relieved! But still very very paranoid

I am constantly squeezing my boobs..checking my uterus tightness..trying to understand how nauseated I am feeling..omg..till I can feel the baby’s movement, I think I will keep being so paranoid..

But I am so happy to see the heartbeat...last 2, always saw no heartbeat at the 2nd scan..now have some blood and the doc were saying so monotonously that it could lead to miscarriage*heartpain..

Try to stay calm.. take deep breath when you being paranoid and tell yourself everything will be fine...

Baby can feel how you feel.. you must let your baby know everything is alright.. your baby can stay with you peacefully... don worry so much k...

Babe you have to stay stress-free and be happy for the baby. I nearly gave up my hope for this pregnancy as well. No matter which doc(s) or clinic I went, there is nothing the doc can do to prevent MC. We just have to let time heal us. Be strong! And hope we will all be fine ;)

Just tested positive yday! Second time mom here! Gg to see gynae on Monday. Can add me to the WA group too? Who can I pm my number to?

Hi everyone.. first time mum here 3years marriage 2 failed ivf and 1 atopic pregnancy.. managed to conceive naturally my edd will Be ard late oct or early nov..
I’m very2 worried now as today is my 7 week but I never experience any nausea or vomiting only felling tired and breast soreness come and go.someone can pls advice me.. I’m Soo scared now

Sorry for the late reply Shiella but I didnt have any morning sickness or vomiting at all. It's all normal I guess. Does make me abit anxious but every check up is good so we should feel blessed.
Been super tired and breast is super sore and already cant wear old bra at week 6. Now at week 10.

Can anyone give some advice? My Aunt is due on November as well, advice on what she should eat? or exercise she should do? Thank you

Need your time 2 minutes!

1. hi mommies out there.. :)

With warm welcome,

with experience 9 years in massage therapist field.
    Able to manage and arrange moms and babies just come back from hospital to make your body relief from pain.

i provides treatment for mom..

Massage for Mom To Be (Pregnant 20 above) $ 60

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

Massage with Lemongrass Oil or Olive Oil make you much more comfort and feel better after get birth.

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Engorgement Breast Treatment $70

Baby Massage $20 per session
    Scrub Body $ 30

For further inquiries or booking slots
    kindly please Whatsapp me -->>81855395 Mdm Zee ;)
    81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(254, 246, 246); border-radius: 5px;">
    Today at 3:15 AM

(You must log in or sign up to reply here.)

lg.php

Forums>Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies>

Search
Forum software by XenForo™

Focus Retriever
Shares
twitter-white-60.png

wonder if the WA grp is too huge of a group to join in. i saw it in other forums that they are splitting by areas within the edd month.

hi mummies, want to know if anyone else is also experiencing hot flushes at this stage of the pregnancy? I woke up twice in the night, with a burning sensation around my neck area, was quite scary to be honest.

Congrats! Have you seen a gynae yet?
hello yes! i have been to 2 gynae visits with Dr CH Koh @ TPY so far! the first time was to confirm my pregnancy and the second was to follow up.. there's another follow up in about 2 weeks time.

i'm wondering if the follow ups has to be so consistent? i've read a few mummies whom only visited the gynae first time during their 8th week.

also thinking of switching gynae because toa payoh is quite inconvenient, we are staying in the west!

hello yes! i have been to 2 gynae visits with Dr CH Koh @ TPY so far! the first time was to confirm my pregnancy and the second was to follow up.. there's another follow up in about 2 weeks time.

i'm wondering if the follow ups has to be so consistent? i've read a few mummies whom only visited the gynae first time during their 8th week.

also thinking of switching gynae because toa payoh is quite inconvenient, we are staying in the west!

I’m not too sure as well, first time mom here. I had my check during my Week 7 and going to the gynae next week again.

Oh, is yours a clinic? How are the charges like? I’m currently going to M.E Novena.

I’m not too sure as well, first time mom here. I had my check during my Week 7 and going to the gynae next week again.

Oh, is yours a clinic? How are the charges like? I’m currently going to M.E Novena.

how far along are you now? :)

my consultation is about $80/visit, what about yours?

Ok I did the csv today. The needle was Super Long but I didn’t see before the procedure so that’s good. It was over in less than 30 Sec. Some pricking pain near womb but was over very quickly.

Hi mummies :) new to the forum. Will be moving back to Singapore before Nov
Probably or not sure if too early for Nov'18 edd mummies.

Just tested positive this morning and waiting for around 3rd week of March for first gynae visit.

2nd time mum here.

Come say Hi! if there's other Nov'18 mummies.
same here ! Second time mom :) eta is 6 Nov :)

Hi n congrats to all nov 2018 mummies:)
I’m currently going to 11th week of pregnancy..
Have not decide on which gynae to go to yet. Currently going kkh. Any recommendations?

Hi all, currently having bloating at 10 wks, any recommendations where to get stretchy work pants as i am slowly unable to fit in my work clothes.

Nice to meet all Nov mummies here. I am carrying my 2nd baby (after 4 years plus) and am seeing Dr Wendy Teo at Mt E Novena during my 8 weeks (too early might not be able to detect heartbeat or see the sac). Although gynae haven't confirm my due date but according to pregnancy calendar on WebMd, it should be last week of Nov. I have a miscarriage (1mth plus old) in Nov last year (reason: likely due to chromosomal abnormalities). Thank goodness that i'm able to conceive in Feb. As i'm over 40s, I'm prepared with pregnancy insurance in case of complication that will cost me a bomb and am going to do a non-invasive prenatal test recommended by gyane. Gynae saw there's blood clog likely due to implantation during my 1st visit. So she gave me dusphaston to protect the sac. I have thalassemia traits so have taken folic acid during tic and now.

I'm having nausea 24/7, whether hungry or full. Can't eat much with no appetite but feel hungry all the time so snack with Meiji biscuit. I'm feeling tired most of the time especially morning. Hope these will ease after 12weeks. Counting down....2 more weeks to go.

If there is any whatsapp group or Facebook Group, would love to join for more support.

Last edited:

Back