Nov 2018 Mummies

Hi all mummies, do take note of sugar intake for prune juice and oats...

If really want to take oats, try to choose oats that need to cook as instant oats was treated as processed one..

Just like comparing rice and brown rice.. those type of need to cook longer one, the better..

My sil sent me the attached photo fyi, if you can read Chinese.. :oops:

Attachments

• 2920D74B-CFB3-4AEC-98B3-F2AA85FBA5D5.png
    2920D74B-CFB3-4AEC-98B3-F2AA85FBA5D5.png
    792.4 KB · Views: 313
  • 59FB57AD-8BA5-4100-9B4B-FF3BDD8E7A4D.png
    59FB57AD-8BA5-4100-9B4B-FF3BDD8E7A4D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 328
Hi everyone.. first time mum here 3years marriage 2 failed ivf and 1 atopic pregnancy.. managed to conceive naturally my edd will Be ard late oct or early nov..
I’m very2 worried now as today is my 7 week but I never experience any nausea or vomiting only felling tired and breast soreness come and go.someone can pls advice me.. I’m Soo scared now

For my #1 I didn't have any nausea too! It's okay. Now for my #2, I still haven't have any morning sickness just damn tired every morning and in the afternoon.

Don't worry yeah. Some GPs have ultrasound machine, they may be able to do a simple scan for you, but I am not sure which ones have... you can ask those near your place???

Hi all mummies, do take note of sugar intake for prune juice and oats...

If really want to take oats, try to choose oats that need to cook as instant oats was treated as processed one..

Just like comparing rice and brown rice.. those type of need to cook longer one, the better..

My sil sent me the attached photo fyi, if you can read Chinese.. :oops:

Yes. Actually if you can afford to cook your oats for very long, use steel cut oats (30 min cooking time). Those are the least processed. THe rest of the oats that we are used too are first steamed, then flattened by machine.

Ok i shall try. I wanted to take oats w blueberries for breakfast today. Do u all drink alot of milk?

Oh yes I take 2 prunes each day. Seems better.
I take those HL or marigold low fat milk, is that Ok?
HL and Marigold Daisy are reconsititued/recombined milk made from milk powder, that's why the first ingredient is milk solids. Please avoid those as those have added sugars etc.

The rest of the brands (in the chiller) should be okay, however, I hardly take milk as a supplement.

HL and Marigold Daisy are reconsititued/recombined milk made from milk powder, that's why the first ingredient is milk solids. Please avoid those as those have added sugars etc.

The rest of the brands (in the chiller) should be okay, however, I hardly take milk as a supplement.

No wonder HL milk always taste sweet to me

Hi mummies! I m a second time mom. Went for my scan 2 days ago :) saw and heard fetus heartbeat. Very excited and happy! Been trying for second child for quite sometime. Had 2 mc earlier. Hope this beanie will hang on tight. Edd 3 Nov. Jiayou everyone!

Congratz dear. What was your reason for MC previously? I too had 2 MC b4 this. Mine was no heartbeat. Am so worried. Are u taking any medicine? Did any blood test? For this pregnancy, Yet to see anything because I went too early. But hcg was doubling. Can’t wait for 2 weeks to pass by quickly.

Hi mummies,

Just tested a faint positive this morning. If all goes smoothly, this will be my second child.

Just want to ask for some recommendations of gynaes, preferably female who delivers at TMC.

Thank you

Congratz dear. What was your reason for MC previously? I too had 2 MC b4 this. Mine was no heartbeat. Am so worried. Are u taking any medicine? Did any blood test? For this pregnancy, Yet to see anything because I went too early. But hcg was doubling. Can’t wait for 2 weeks to pass by quickly.
Thank yoh blissful! Same detected no heartbeat too. I did not do blood test and no medication. Earlier doctor diagnose pcos and one side blocked tube. When I went for second opinion at kkh they did an ops for me to check. No block tube no pcos. Don’t worry so much blissful dear everything will be fine! Big hug!

For my #1 I didn't have any nausea too! It's okay. Now for my #2, I still haven't have any morning sickness just damn tired every morning and in the afternoon.

Don't worry yeah. Some GPs have ultrasound machine, they may be able to do a simple scan for you, but I am not sure which ones have... you can ask those near your place???
Thanks dear.. so relieved to hear that.. I will just wait for my scan at nuh this Tuesday

Hi mummies,

Just tested a faint positive this morning. If all goes smoothly, this will be my second child.

Just want to ask for some recommendations of gynaes, preferably female who delivers at TMC.

Thank you
Why don’t You want to go back to your previous gynae?

My sis delivered with Dr Eunice Chua for all her 3 kids at TMC. Dr Jasmine Mohd also quite recommended.

Why don’t You want to go back to your previous gynae?

My sis delivered with Dr Eunice Chua for all her 3 kids at TMC. Dr Jasmine Mohd also quite recommended.

Haha felt that my gynae was kinda too rough. Wondering if that's the case for female gynaes actually. Also, i think the gynae fees for mine is on the high side. Noticed the diff when i compared with my friend who gave birth under dr tham, a year after me.

I'll check Dr Eunice Chua out. Thank you

Hi Morning mummies. I have been waiting for a few days. No news to the group chat anlinnalim adding me. Anyone of you in it? can help add the rest? If not, shall we form our own?
Pls add me if there's existing if not anyone wants to join my group, I can form 1? My no is 97919279.

Hi Morning mummies. I have been waiting for a few days. No news to the group chat anlinnalim adding me. Anyone of you in it? can help add the rest? If not, shall we form our own?
Pls add me if there's existing if not anyone wants to join my group, I can form 1? My no is 97919279.

i also have not been added haha, i PMed ladyinbliss, did i PM wrongly oops.

Hi, I’m also not added. I guess the mummy is busy. My number is 9068-8896. Please add me if you are forming a group. Thanks

Hi fellow mummies! I just realised my EDD is Nov 2018 (still in a bit of denial stage). Just tested positive (twice!) yesterday and this would be my 2nd pregnancy (with 7 years apart).

Too long never log in until I forgot my password =.="

@ladyinbliss I have pm-ed to add me to the Whatsap group. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi all mummies!

I tested positive last week and so far I did not have any symptoms yet. Will be gtg for lst check up this wed and this is my 2nd. Will like to join in the WA for chat. Who do I pm to add? Thanks!

Just went for scan at 7 weeks. Can hear B.B. heartbeat. Doc is concerned though cos I still have spotting and I am an old mummy. Pray that baby stays strong and I can have sufficient rest.

Just went for scan at 7 weeks. Can hear B.B. heartbeat. Doc is concerned though cos I still have spotting and I am an old mummy. Pray that baby stays strong and I can have sufficient rest.

Hi dear same here. Not young anymore, spotting for first child (Quite bad) now spotting too. Must constantly be on Duphaston. I am taking TCM medicine too (with these 2 my spotting lessen!) praying for bb to be sticky ;) be happy and positive <3

Hello I just went for my first u/s today. Around 5w now. I have a #1 already. Will pm to be added to the wa group. Any Facebook group?

Hi All!
I just found out I am P :)))

bit of a story, I had a mc in late nov last yr and this time went via Iui x KKH

Really Crossing Fingersssss this time... had been cramping and spotting since late last week so had visited KKH O&G fri night and again Mon morn for B-hcg trending before they confirmed... told to not travel/exert due to mc history and generally low hcg... but really hopeful this time!
whom do i Pm to get added to WA grp? want to stay as secretive for now as just 4 weeks~

Hi mummies, anyone going to taking paranoma test? May I know how much is your gynae charging? I am wondering abt the price difference.

Hi now that u mention this test I think my doc would like me to go for this as I’m an old mummy. He has been telling me that due to my age I need to take additional test.

Do let me know how much it is. A bit scared to take it but Guess no choice also

Hi mummies, anyone going to taking paranoma test? May I know how much is your gynae charging? I am wondering abt the price difference.
I briefly saw the price at my gynae. For TMC, Paranoma is about $1kish. Normal OSCAR is about $300++. Price difference a lot!

I am an old mummy too, so still considering whether to take Paranoma.

I briefly saw the price at my gynae. For TMC, Paranoma is about $1kish. Normal OSCAR is about $300++. Price difference a lot!

I am an old mummy too, so still considering whether to take Paranoma.
My Gynae is charging $1900 for Paranoma. I did oscar for my last child. But that was 4 years ago :D

Hi ladies, I am a new member...
I just tested positive 2 days ago. This is my first child :)
Anyone suffering from insomnia because of pregnancy?

Hi all,

Just tested positive this morning.
This is my second one . Want to join in to Watapps group.

Hi all,
First time mom to be. Tested positive on 21 March. I am lost. Don't know what to do, where to go, even though our family is overjoyed. Haha. I will request to add into whatsapp group. Thanks!

Back