Nov 2018 Mummies

Good morning mummies
I just tested positive!
2nd time mummy here but have already forgotten everything that has happened few years back :D

I would wish to join the Watsapp chatgroup as well.

I think I’m pregnant with my first kid too. Tested positive yesterday and have my Doctors appointment coming up this Thursday.

Hi anyone having bad nausea ? I’m having Super bloated stomach which looks like 4 months pregnant and nausea when hungry and when full. Anyone has any remedies ?

Hello everyone.
I'm having #2, excited as been trying for quite some time. Edd should be 11 nov. Keen to join wa chat!
LookoLo forward to gynae visit this Fri!!

My first one . was at 6 weeks..
Scheduling my first appointment w Dr Wong Heng Fok on my 8 weeks.
For those mummies with more than 1 kid. what is the age gap between your kids ?

Hi all, congrats to all mummies to be.
I got a BFP On last Sunday and I guess I’m still in the early stage as I’m only 18dpo now.

This is my #2 and my #1 is 3yo this coming May. I’m seeing Dr Benjamin Tham @ TMC this coming April. May I ask if I can join the wa chat? Thanks.

Hi everyone! Congrats to all.
I just tested positive on Monday.. called a clinic to schedule for a check up this Saturday. Clinic said I’m probably 4 weeks in. Is it too early to schedule a check up? First time mum here. I am really clueless on what to do o_Oo_O

Hi everyone! Congrats to all.
I just tested positive on Monday.. called a clinic to schedule for a check up this Saturday. Clinic said I’m probably 4 weeks in. Is it too early to schedule a check up? First time mum here. I am really clueless on what to do o_Oo_O

Congrats!! Yes, is kind of early to go early as the heartbeat will only be detected from week 6 onwards. ;)

Hello mummies..congrats to all..

I am probably 4weeks plus. Calculated EDD ard mid nov. Tested faint positive 6 days before I missed my period. Was very faint. Didn’t really get darker. Kept having cramps. Decided to head down to kkh. Line was getting darker. But doc said too early to check for anything. And true enough all I saw was thickened lining. Did blood test. Went back 2 days later for another hcg test. It doubled so am a little relieved. But yet to see gestational sac, baby and heartbeat. So worried because I had 2 MC last year. Having menses like cramps on and off. I hope everything is fine. Please do share your experiences.

Hi
I'm a 3rd x mummy. Old liao. Could someone add me to the WhatsApp group. Sorry. Can't figure out how to pm as I last used this platform was like 8-10 years ago.
My no is 97919279. Thx.

Hi anyone having bad nausea ? I’m having Super bloated stomach which looks like 4 months pregnant and nausea when hungry and when full. Anyone has any remedies ?

Hi mummy, b complex helps in nausea, digestive Enzyme helps in bloated stomach.

Do take prenatal vitamins as enough vitamins is impt for mum and baby..

Also enough calcium can prevent cramp in leg..

Try to take those in powder form one, better in absorption and easier to drink compared to tablet.. already feeling nausea, not really can swallow tablet ba..

Try to take those in powder form one, better in absorption and easier to drink compared to tablet.. already feeling nausea, not really can swallow tablet ba..
I decide not to take those supplement from doctor this round. Such as folic acid, multi vit, fish oil, calcium, iron etc.

I take from a series of wholesome freeze dried food which get these nutrients from the wholesome food
:)

Probably or not sure if too early for Nov'18 edd mummies.

Just tested positive this morning and waiting for around 3rd week of March for first gynae visit.

2nd time mum here.

Come say Hi! if there's other Nov'18 mummies.
Hi, I am a new member.
I tested positive two days ago. It will be my first baby.

Hi all, congrats to all mummies to be.
I got a BFP On last Sunday and I guess I’m still in the early stage as I’m only 18dpo now.

This is my #2 and my #1 is 3yo this coming May. I’m seeing Dr Benjamin Tham @ TMC this coming April. May I ask if I can join the wa chat? Thanks.

Also seeing Ben Tham in early April. Wanted to go mid-end April but the clinic asst says it's too late.

My first one . was at 6 weeks..
Scheduling my first appointment w Dr Wong Heng Fok on my 8 weeks.
For those mummies with more than 1 kid. what is the age gap between your kids ?

Mine is going to be almost 4 years apart. #1 is Dec 14, #2 is likely to be early Nov 18 bah.

Thanks lovely! I will go and check out later esp digestive enzymes. This is much worse than my first. I’m becoming a Merlion at lunch and dinner. If I don’t vomit I can’t sleep.

Also extremely tired. I Guess having a boisterous toddler also doesn’t help lol.

hi! first time mummy here :)
tested home kits on Sunday and Tues, both with faint positive lines, so went for a blood test on Tues and just got a call from the clinic yesterday evening to confirm that i'm with child!
Guessing it will be a Nov or Dec baby.
Keen to join the Whatsapp grp as well! Have PM-ed!

Last edited:
Any remedies for constipation? It's making me bloat yikes.

Hi Babylovin, you may want to try digestive Enzyme first? Other than digestive, it helps my friend and myself on constipation too..

Fiber is good to add on later, but you will need to drink a lot of water after taking fiber..

Try to take more vege and fruits with lot of water..

Hello mummies..congrats to all..

I am probably 4weeks plus. Calculated EDD ard mid nov. Tested faint positive 6 days before I missed my period. Was very faint. Didn’t really get darker. Kept having cramps. Decided to head down to kkh. Line was getting darker. But doc said too early to check for anything. And true enough all I saw was thickened lining. Did blood test. Went back 2 days later for another hcg test. It doubled so am a little relieved. But yet to see gestational sac, baby and heartbeat. So worried because I had 2 MC last year. Having menses like cramps on and off. I hope everything is fine. Please do share your experiences.

I had cramps too. I thought my period was coming, but turned out it was the symptoms of pregnancy. I only found out when I googled it later on after finding out I'm pregnant. Even now, on and off I will have cramps.

Thanks lovely! I will go and check out later esp digestive enzymes. This is much worse than my first. I’m becoming a Merlion at lunch and dinner. If I don’t vomit I can’t sleep.

Also extremely tired. I Guess having a boisterous toddler also doesn’t help lol.

i agree w the boisterous.. waiting for battery to run out so i can have extended me time during weekends

I don't take animal or can milk for this pregnancy. I learn that animal protein is unhealthy and leaches calcium.

Ermmmmm any brand of milk u all take? I cant take soy milk as I read that is not gd for pcos. Can add me in the whatsapp group too? 96939585 Thanks!

Also seeing Ben Tham in early April. Wanted to go mid-end April but the clinic asst says it's too late.

Congrats~~ ya. When I call up and requested for early April, they also asked me why wanna schedule so late.. btw, I’m going on 4 April at 10am. How about you?

Hi everyone.. first time mum here 3years marriage 2 failed ivf and 1 atopic pregnancy.. managed to conceive naturally my edd will Be ard late oct or early nov..
I’m very2 worried now as today is my 7 week but I never experience any nausea or vomiting only felling tired and breast soreness come and go.someone can pls advice me.. I’m Soo scared now

Hi everyone.. first time mum here 3years marriage 2 failed ivf and 1 atopic pregnancy.. managed to conceive naturally my edd will Be ard late oct or early nov..
I’m very2 worried now as today is my 7 week but I never experience any nausea or vomiting only felling tired and breast soreness come and go.someone can pls advice me.. I’m Soo scared now

Hi I think everyone is different in terms of symptoms. Have you gone for a scan? Week 7 should be able to see heartbeat. Jia you !

My constipation is very bad too. If prune juice good I go try.

My doctor is Dr Henry Cheng at Mt E. First time trying him. He told me no milk now cos it will cause the food in stomach to digest even slower. I avoided milk products and still bloat till colleagues start staring at stomach.

Back