Needy young mummy in need of items

joanneyap

Hi mummies, I'm a young mummy (18 years old) and expecting a baby boy. EDD is on 23rd september. I'm currently taking private N level this year and has no income. My husband isn't earning much either and we are currently facing financial issues. There are quite a number of items i'm lacking and need it badly, will be glad if there are any kind mummies out there who is willing to bless me some items.
1) Baby bouncer
2) Stroller
3) Breast Pump
4) Milk warmer (Intend to breastfeed for long term)
5) Baby carrier
6) Milk storage bags.
or any other items you think that i'll be needing. First time mom to be so not really sure what are the items i'll be needing. Your help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

Ameda dual breastpump with full accessories. Just require a servicing. Cost of servicing $50 at
23 Tagore Lane, 03-04
Tagore 23 Warehouse
Singapore 787601
Phone: +65 6454 1867
Appreciate $10 voucher.
Collection at CCK Ave5
Let me know if u keen
image.jpg

Joanne, just pm'ed you. Mostly stuff for baby, body wash, lotion, laundry detergent etc. Take a look. Are you having a boy/girl?

I have a diaper bag & graco reclinable stroller (suitable for newborn to toddler) both for token of $5 . Collection at Pasir Ris, thanks .

Hi.

I can give away preloved powder puff box, preloved bib, cap, shorts n long pants bundle n socks and preloved soft toys.
If u interested, pm me. Take care. :)

I have UNI Forte Dual Breast pump letting go for you at $20. You can msg / watsapp me at 97484784 for the pic. I can give you 4 new Avent Classic Bottles, 2 Tommie Tippee Bottles, 3 pairs of BNIB Avent Size 2 teats.

Hi, I have a pre-loved playpen which you can have, its brown in color (see photo) and i can forward you the soft copies of the instructions. Its quite heavy and I also have a baby carrier - Chicco brand. It was given to me, looks brand new and i haven't used it at all. You are also welcome to have it.

Ideally self collect from Hougang. Please drop me a private message if you are keen to have them. Thanks

Attachments

• Infanti Play yard.jpg
    Infanti Play yard.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 219
I have some preloved baby clothes/socks. Let me know if u need. I'm staying in Bedok sometimes will go Choa Chu Kang in case u stay in the west.

I have some bb boys clothing and caps for newborn and some herbs to boil to bath during confinement, pm me if u want them. I stay in jurong west, collection from Amk during day time can be arrange.

Back