Mummies staying at Fernvale

Mummies at the sale today,
nice meeting you gals, hope to see you all around. We can have gatherings & playgroups often too.
happy.gif

Carmen,
tks for offering your place today.
happy.gif
You are a great host.

Vivienne,
sorry I didn't pack out my stuff today. I'll bring & show you when we go Fi's house the next time. Or maybe can bring this Sat.
happy.gif

Sea8,
so we fix the timing at 9.30am at Compasspoint? Same thing, let me know if you & Vivienne taking my 'bus' there.
happy.gif

Only 4 of us ah? Enne, hottiemama & the rest of the mummies? Joining us for breakfast on 22nd Mar Sat?

It was great seeing so many babies around, my gal was a little cranky at first but I guess we all had fun. All the mummies are so friendly. Nice meeting all of you!
happy.gif

Can I join too on Sat (22nd March) at compassvale?

Anyone going to mother and baby fair?

Hi Mummies, Yup, it was fun. Lets do it again soon.

Carmen, Thanks for hosting us.

All the kids are so cute!! My gal loves to be ard babies and kids. She was so happy. Back home, knocked out almost immediately!

Thanks all mummies for yesterday's meet up and especially Carmen for everytin, will look aroun for the car seat 1st and see how yah, tks for the offerring. Will send u my link when i hv the time to upload, hee hee!

Hope we all will hv more chances to hv such get together, tks.

Morning Mummies! wah.. sounds like u gals had fun yest..
happy.gif

Irin,

so "qiao3" to hve met u at downstairs yest.. hee.. u must be on the way to Carmen's house... we were going to Underwater World... Ian enjoyed it very much.. but din really like the Dolphin Lagoon.. too far for him to see anything plus the sun was blazing hot. Oh.... am just wondering wat's ur hubby's name? everytime meet u guys downstairs but dunno his name.. hee.. my hubby asked me yest and i was like.. eh.. dunno leh.. haha..

Welcome cheryl! I think Lydia is going to stay in the same cluster as u.
happy.gif

Welcome Cheryl! Your side is quite new so maybe not too many people move in yet? Most of us here are Fernvale Link, Fernvale Road & Fernvale Lane.
happy.gif

Florence,
of cos you can join us. We'll decide the place to meet at Compasspoint, think probably Mac cos that's the only place with many baby chairs.

Crayonmum,
my hubby's name is Kent. How about your hubby? They are the men behind the women cos they are always known as Irin's hubby/Caryn's hubby. haha!!
Ya, I was on my way to Carmen's place yesterday. So 'qiao' everytime I see you around. hehe. Underwater world is good ah? So another place to bring them to but I'm abit lazy to go till so far. :p I just brought them to the Seletar Animal Resort yesterday morning after they got so fascinated by Fi's chinchilla.

Irin,

My hubby's name is matthew..hee.

yah.. Underwater World is gd..but better to go on a weekday .. coz we were being squeezed by all the tourists! Entry tic for adults is $19.90.. but can go Dolphin Lagoon too.. our kids r free...i think under age of 3 dun need to pay. Parking is free too... there's a parking right beside the Underwater World.. u pay $10 per entry 1st.. but full redeemable when u buy the tics.. i think it's to discourage pple fr parking there to go to Rasa Sentosa and the beach.

oh.. i've been to the Animal Resort.. but that was long long ago..
happy.gif
din know it's still ard.

Angeline
No worries...
happy.gif

u take care n rest well most imptly..
we cn always arnge n mit agn w rest of mummies...
happy.gif

Irin
u r welcome!!
happy.gif
Nice mittg u n ur babe
happy.gif

Florence n Elizabeth
both ur bb so adorable!!
happy.gif

btw, did ur bake the Disney Pooh cookies + of coz nt 4gettg Hello Kitty too,ya? :p
My gal luv its so much...keep askg for more til i hv 2 control her!! heheee..
And the lego toy car dat my fren bot fr ur, my boy luv it so much, played non-stop! u tink u hv anther similar set 2 sell??

jacpay
Sure, no prob!!
happy.gif

Let me noe if u r stl keen w my car seat!!
wl post in WTS sectn whn i got the time to take pix!! :p

my neighbor opp came hme late...she wantd 2 cum over for the Garage Sales n get sum stuff for her gal...
told her wl fwd ur link to her, isit ok ??

cheers

carmen and all mummies at the garage sales,
nice meeting all of you and ur little ones.
happy.gif
hmm...next time we shld hold 1 jumbo fernvale garage sales downstairs. keke. maybe can do some publicity to get more buyers.
carmen, tks for the hospitality.
happy.gif

Irin, time fixed at 9.30am. I am ok at compasspt but if got a lot of mummies and bb, then maybe we just have it at kofu.
happy.gif

Mummies interested in the 'la kopi session', pls indicate your name, bb's name and choice of location can?
happy.gif

'La kopi session' on 22 Mar, 9.30am
1) Sea8, Zavier - both locatn fine
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

hi cheryl, Yes, i'm at 436C. moving in soon.. counting down.. but my sister stays at 412. I've told her abt the fernvale mummies garage sale and she went "woah.. fernvale's so happening!". haha!

seems like the adults and kids had fun at the garage sale!

Morning all mummies,

Wow how I envy all mummies, seems soo happening dat there r always get together n catch up session, a pity i cant reali join all of u dat frequent as im oni back to fernvale at times, as im stayin in my in laws place, oni returnin to fernvale on ad hoc basis, hee hee, so dat is our so called fernvale hotel, hee hee! Anyway will join u guys when i can yah, tks.

Morn Carmen,

Alright, will keep u updated on the maxi coxi car seat, tks. My current link will be here, but there r still far more stuff i hv yet to find time to upload, maybe u can show ur neighbour this 1st if she is keen, tks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacjac79/

BTW, mummies, I've went to the bb fiat at taka, pigeon stuff n sassy toys r cheap, on sale, think 20%, the rest i think nothing much loh i would say. But bb wipes r at the same retail price.

Just to share w u....

Hi lydia,
Hey, good to have sisters staying nearby hor, I have 2 sisters staying at fernvale too. keke.
happy.gif

btw, how's ur furniture-shopping over the weekends? bog all ur funitures liao?
happy.gif

Jac, no prob, see if we can come out with a jumbo garage sales one day. hmm...maybe need to work together with RC ppl. keke.

Jenbaby,
this sat wana join us at compasspt?

Cheryl,
Welcome to the fernvale mummies thread.
happy.gif
think we will have more and more new mummies or newlyweds joining us soon. keke

Yup! it's really convenient having my sis nearby.
happy.gif

i got some stuff from lorenzo sale, but still quite ex. a lot of hidden cost. delivery itself cost me $80! *faint* left TV console and some bathroom accessories not bought yet. pockets feeling empty already. *groan*

jac: everytime i see your flickr, i feel tempted to buy over your cloth books and your harrods bag. I'm curbing my spending man. your pics don't do me any good! hahaha! you've very pretty clothes for your girl. girls are fun to dress up. boys ... same old same old.. i pity my little boy already. haha.

hi jacpay,
cn i chk, do u stl hv stocks for :
1. BN Children Place Jumper Dress 1T or
2. BN Esprit Jumper Dress or
3. BN Oshkosh Jumper Dress or
4. Alpabet Bean Bag

Let me noe if there's stl stocks or u may b ordering more...
thks
cheers

Morn Carmen,

as follows :

1. BN Children Place Jumper Dress 1T
So sori, sold n no more stock for this

2. BN Esprit Jumper Dress
Yes i still hv this, realize i didnt bring to the garage sale the other day, hee hee.. fits 1T to 2T.

3. BN Oshkosh Jumper Dress
Sori, SOLD!

4. Alpabet Bean Bag
Sori SOLD! i must say this is reali good n useful for ur kids now. For my bb, she is too young,but i simply like this. U can get this whole set frm GROWING FUN, but its not cheap, $29.90 and they hv a lot other cool n interesting educational stuff to play around, u can check it out at suntec level 3, i like the shop.

Hi Lydia mummy,

hee hee, i koe u were considering a few stuff the other time. Nut now all my cloth books r SOLD, left w clothes oni. I will try to find sum time to upload more new pics when i can.

btw, how old r ur kids?

huh! all sold ah! dunno whether it's a good thing or bad thing for me! haha! i also looking at the alphabet bean bag thing. it's very unique and useful. too bad it's also sold.

my son's only 4 months. I'm a new mummy, eager to buy all the nice things in the world for him. hahaha.. but i'm limited by $ and floor space!

looking 4ward to more uploads from you!

hi jac,
cn u reserve the Esprit Jumper Dress for me??
hw much u sellg??
wich blk u stayin...??c if i cn pic up fr u tis wkend??otherwise wl opt for postage liao...As hb wl b travellg tis sun, cnt manage alone w 2 kids...
let me noe...
thks
cheers

Hello all mummies, nice meeting al of u.

Welcome Cheryl.

Irin - No problem, no hurry. Count me in 4 the bus ride. Thks.

Evening mummies! Hardly had time to post.. Heard the garage sale went well.. sorry tht i missed it..

Sea8- me in for bf.. bt nt my monsters. they wud have already eaten at 8am. Both locatn fine..

sea8,
think would have to be at Compasspoint cos we have Compassvale/Rivervale mummies, remember? And I'm not sure whether they know how to come to this ulu part of Sengkang or not. hehe!

Ok, we shall fix it at compasspoint 9.30am this sat. Irin, u bringing ur 2 monster along?

Enne, u wana join? venue at compasspt, u wont get lost. keke.
happy.gif

Any other mummies joinning? crayonmum, lydia? Florene? Cheryl, jenbaby? and anyone that i have missed out.
happy.gif

Hi Doris,
Sure, you are welcome to join this thread.
happy.gif

keen to join us for a breakfast at compasspoint this sat 9.30am?
happy.gif

Florence, see you and ur kids on sat.
happy.gif
will pm u my hp.
happy.gif

hello hello mummies....

Wah!!! more and more mummies from all over sengkang is here... now cannot use fernvale mummies already.... must change to sengkang mummies...

Welcum wel cum to this thread to all the new mummies that juz moved in and going to move in and from anchorvale and fronm rivervale...

cannot keep track liao... so super happenning..

Sea8,
something came up, i cannot make it this sat... got to follow my mummy shopping for her bed..so sian... tot can do some catching up wit all of u and have a relax b'fast..haiz... upset upset..
kao_sad2.gif

will c u all some other time k...

sea8,tx 4 d invitation...but can't make it cos need 2 take care of my baby n he dun wake up so early. mayb i'll pop by if i can make it! btw,do i need 2 give u my profile 4 joininh this SK mummies thread (Fernvale mummies thread)? cos i saw it in d 1st pg. n how do i recognize u ladies this sat if i happen 2 pop by?

mummies,

Great to hear that the garage was a success. So sad I couldn't make it. Went out in the morning and was suppose to head to the garage after my boys wake up. But we overslept during nap time.

Seems like I miss out on alot of good deals. Hope to join another garage sale soon. =)

Hi Cheryl & Lydia,

I'll be moving into 436A soon too. hehe
BTW Lydia, you gotten your keys? You got the flat during BTO or WIS? My cousin got the same blk as me. But she already got her keys, already renovating..

But anyway, i can't move in yet. Coz preggie now, so guess will only move in after I deliver.

Welcome Doris!

Fernvale Mummies,

Anyone of u lost a light green diaper pouch? Saw 1 hanging on the tree near the mail box along Fernvale Link (the rd between blk 404-407 and 408). Someone must have picked it up and hung it there.
happy.gif

It's one of those that was selling in the BP b4. Irin, I think u have the same one.. saw u carrying b4.

Crayonmum,
I love you so much. It's mine!! I felt so sad that I lost it today when I brought Reyden out to Fernvale point. I'm going to look for it now.

Hi Liz See,
Welcome!
happy.gif

Doris, I wanted to reply to you yesterday, but rushing back so didnt. keke.
Hmm...we did give our information previously to doreamon, but lost track of the data liao. (maybe we shld start collating again, since our members geting more and more. somtimes I also confuse who is who. haha....
happy.gif
)

hmmm....as for this sat, you can text me or call me if you are coming. I will Pm you my hp no yah.
happy.gif

Irin, did you manage to retrive back ur pouch? Hey, are we fixing the bf at compasspt mac again?
happy.gif

hi sea8! i've receive ur pm n had oso email u my hp liao... if there's a need to give particulars to doreamon again, do let me noe k! i'm xcited 2 join in this SK mummies gang!
kao_love.gif

Irin-u so understanding to non-fernvale mummies.. hehe compass pt better then I won't get lost, hor sea8..
happy.gif

sea8-so nice to see my name singled out for invitation..
happy.gif
thanks for asking.. I need to ask HB first somemore my boy morning naptime ard that timing also need to cleanup the hse.. don't know can go ma..

Can check, any HBs going or only mummy+baby only?

enne,
Ya lah, how can forget to list ur name. keke.
my hb working, so cant come. hey, ask ur hb along too lah, make it a sk family day. keke.
happy.gif

sea8,
didn't manage to find it.
sad.gif
I've got a new one today liao. Though didn't like it as much but still ok lah. Mac on Sat is fine with me.
happy.gif

Enne,
try to make it lah. We fix it at Compasspoint cos of you leh. :p
My hubby's not joining. Maybe not bringing them too cos need to let them take nap else they'll be cranky during the birthday bash in the afternoon. hehe.

Evening mummies!! New mummies WELCOME!!! Hope to 'see' you guys often...

Sea8- oni me, no bbs or hb

Enne- come lah.. long time no see u.

hi mummies,
I hv 2 pkt of Anmum Materna Low Fat UHT Milk (220ml) + 2 Pkt of Anmum Materna Milk Powder (37.5g) to giveaway...All r complimentary fr Mother & BB Fair...
happy.gif

Any mummy interestd?? As its meant for Preggies...Cn pic up fr me at my pl...let me noe,ok?

thks
cheers

Fi,Irin,sea8-so sorry din join that sat, my boy having his naptime thus can't go out, how's the gathering?? when having a 2nd gathering again, will try join next time!!

I finally get to see Irin's adorable twins that afternoon... hmm thinking of that, I haven't seen Fi's twins b4 hor..

Any bb on NAN stage 3? I got 2 satchets to give away.

Hi Sengkang mummies,

Sorry to borrow this thread.

Doing a favour for my daughter's piano teacher to look for a room to rent at Sengkang. She is a Malaysian and currently also staying in a rented room but owner decides to rent out the whole unit. She has to shift out by 6 April.

Any mummies who are renting their rooms, or know any of your neighbours who are renting out, please email me for her contact number.

Thank you.

Hi All Mummies

How was ur gathering? such a pity dat i cant join, when will be the next one, do count me in, tks.

Hi carmen,

Sori for the late reply, just manage to find sum time to log in now.

Had just managed to download sum new pics, pls check out the below. Thanks.

Oh ya, the esprit jumper dress u were askin me is SOLD oreadi, sori, if i hv any stock for dat, will let u koe again, tks yah.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacjac79

hi all mommies!! i missed out quite a lot! lucky i log in today, else i would be spending 1/2 the day reading all the entries!
happy.gif

Kel, Liz See, I'm from 436C. Reno finishing up this week. Handover this Sat. yippee! but i'm not moving in yet. let my hubby and mil move in first. baby, me and my helper will move in after the dust settles and the air is less polluted. hee.

anyway, welcome to this mommies thread! the sk mommies are super happening one!
happy.gif

Back