Mummies staying at Fernvale

Afternoon mummies!!! Wah piang!! Juz nvr log in for 1 day n so happening??!!!!

Sea8- breakfast is good!!! Count me in!! Pls remind me again... Old liao... Xavier looks cool!! was telling Irin tht we shud go on hol wif the kiddos... How abt Bintan in july?? Or bangkok wifout the kids... Hahahahahaha..

Irin- remind me again re bf!!Toys r us sale nxt week?????

Crayonmum- dont noe if its a blessing or a curse wif all the sales gng on... Osh kosh sale nothing much for the kids.. Taka bb fair a disappointment.. Will c toys r us sale...

Hottiemama- cant c u downstairs for awhile.. kids having fever frm mmr.....

Angeline- thank god everything is ok...take care fren!!

Hashisan- let us noe if bb is boy or gal..

Enne- took ur pics liao? Post here n let us c Legolas!!!

Elizabeth- welcome n HI!!!

OK, did i miss anyone out? Gtg, kiddos dinner..

You mummies are really nice. Made me feel so welcomed!

Read about the Garage sale. Sounds interesting.

I have some brand new carters sundress - brought too many clothes for my gal already.

Can i join?

I'm also looking for a nice walker for my gal.

Hi everyone , did anyone say meet up at compasspoint? count me in!
happy.gif

Angeline,
Congrats to ur new bundle of JOY!!
happy.gif

Noted ur contact..thks..
R u sure u stl wana cum over since u r stl on confinement??(Of cos we wud luv to mit u...)
happy.gif

Hashisan
m bz w my 2 kids e'ryday....
nw dat my gal goes 2 Appletree, at least makes the day passes faster...hehee
by the time she cum hme,(tho oni 11/2 hr)she wl nap w di di til 1pm n hv lunch...so, there goes haf day liao...heheee...
Wud luv to mit u 2 since our las haircut session...hopefully ur morng sickness wl b gone by den...
happy.gif

For my 2 pregnancy i oso had v bad morng sickness, so i told hb closed shp liao...really scared whn tink of it..!!!
u take care,ya!!
happy.gif

Enne
ur boy really looks adorable!!!
the 3rd pix is he wearg BB Gap Polo..??
Veri nice..
happy.gif

wanted 2 get for my boy, bt he cnt fit into BB Gap size liao, he has to go for toddler size..so sad...sum of the bb deisgn is so much nicer...
happy.gif

Elizabeth
Of cos u cn join us in Garage Sales!!
happy.gif

We'll b more den happy 2 hv u arnd..
the more the merrier...
happy.gif

Yes, mayb those mummies who r cumin for thr Garage Sales, u may wana bring along ur frens to cum n hv fun...
happy.gif

Juz keep me posted via sms the no. of frens u bringing, so dat i wl b sure i get enuf light refreshments for u gals!!
Sounds gd??!! heheeeee
happy.gif

Hi Carmen22,

Can I join in the garage sales? I only hv 1 bottle of confinement bodywash and shampoo each to sell. I stay at 407B Fernvale Road.

Florence-thx.. hehe but he notti too. haha.

carmen22-thx.. hehe but nope ler, its a shirt with hawaiian designs on it, given by a relative forget which brand liao.

so sad I can't join the garage sale else got chance to see all the mummies... hope to have a next time round okie?? hehe.

pingping
Sure!!! y nt?
wich flr u stayin??
we same blk leh...
happy.gif

mayb we met b4 ya?!
wl PM u my unit...

enne
Attached pix for u to c:
1287297.jpg

hw?? same same hor ?? heheeee

Hi, mummies...

Thanks for all the wishes... I hope my fren will be able to help next saturday, bcos I really" need to clear my stuffs.

Yesterday, my bb gurl still in the same weight but her condition is really" great (Thanks God). Still have to wait for a few more days until she can sucks well.

Carmen22

Keep me updated
happy.gif
thanks

Hi Carmen22,
Are kids allowed at the garage sale?

Mummies,
All of you bringing kids? I got gynae appointment on the 15 march in the morning. Thought of going down after lunch. But my boys will be with me.

Hi to all mummies,

think i lost track of all the messages, wow its so hot, was away frm town n just back, brought my gal to phuket, for the 1st time, its reali a challenge to bring a bb for holiday, more tired than enjoyed, ha ha...but lookin forward to meetin everybody this sat, seems like we r going to flood carmen hse, oh oh..qll along in fernvale but no chance to mit up w all the mummies here w all the gatherings, hope this time round finally i can see all mummies w their adorable babies / kids.

Hi carmen,

u got my contact oreadi? btw, ya the harrods tote dat u r askin, it is still available, will bring along yah. how old is ur kids? my stuff r mostly for NB to 2T, most of them r brand new as i carry carter stock for sale, anyway will bring them all along, not sure if i can bring all my barang along.

ohh ya, so i suppose we all will brin our hubbies n babies / kids??

For my gifts set, im left w around 5 sets n the hamper, will brin along if i can. Had attached once again the pics for viewing, sum of the stuff r not in this web yet, no time to download pics, hee hee.. will bring along on 15mar..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacjac79/

Angeline,
Congrats to ur new born bb gal. Must take care and 'bu' back during ur confiment.
happy.gif

Fi,
dun worry, me and irin will bzz u again.
happy.gif

hey, hol at bintan with kiddo sounds great...me havent been to bintan b4 leh. hmm....hol at bkk w/o kiddo sounds great too. keke. gals trip or with hubby?

Florence,
We meeting on 22mar for breakfast. hmm...either at compasspt or nearby kofu. you wana join?
happy.gif

Elizabeth,
I have BN walker and used walker. Will go take pic and show it in the garage sales.
happy.gif

Enne,
aiyo....legolas so cute. Like his mi mi eyes with that cheeky smile in the 2nd pix. Hey, he wearing Disney Micky Mouse Polo T rite? (me and carmen like doing guessing game....keke)
happy.gif

hi mummies,
m fine w u gals bringin ur hb n bb....
happy.gif

hi jac,
my gal n boy is coming 3yo & 2yo tis apr...And they r wearg 1 or 2 size bigger than their age!! :p

Morning mummies!!

Sea8- if we go holiday, me will be hubbyless... Coz we are planning a family trip in august.. so he cant be away frm shop too long... Tink he will die if he's away frm shop... Hehehe.. So how abt bintan in end june or eary july? After the hols so tht its not peak season?

hottiemama-nak gi holiday??

Enne- wah Legolas so handsome!! in every photo tht i have seen he always has this smiley face...

carmen,
wa, you still wana prepare light refreshment for us ah? hey, if troublesome, then no need lah, already so pai seh to use ur hse for the garage sales liao.
happy.gif

Hey, do u need to know wat stuff are we bringing for the sales?

Fi,
I am also planning a family trip but it will be in late sep and early oct. hmm..b4 zavier turns 2yrs old. keke.
Think it will be better if the bkk trip is hubbyless. keke. My abang not the shopping type lor.
happy.gif

Hmm..i will ask him abt the bintan trip tonite. see if he keen boh.
happy.gif

Hello Mummies, so long haven't log in so many postings read until i blur blur. Hahaha!

Elizabeth n Pingping - Hihi n welcome!

Enne - Ur son is so cute! He must b enjoying himself.

Sea8 - Sat morning what time ?

Carmen - No need to prepare light refreshment for us lah, so pai say ley.

Vi,
hmmm....maybe 9.15am? see the timing of the kiddos. my ds usually wakes up at 7plus lor.
sad.gif

come lah... the more the merrier. keke.
happy.gif

Mummies- any of u caught the ch 5 programme juz? re my perfect child? Wats ur take on this? Frankly speaking, i feel stress by the programme.. Is the emphasis nowadays on creating the perfect child? Wat abt their childhood? I remeber gng to school to learn abc, bt i tink the standard now is u shud know ur letters b4 gng to school?? So hw n wat is the perfect child? Somebody who is able to converse in 9 diff lang? Or somebody who shows empathy n love for othrs? Is its the latter, then y the emphasis on the first? Wats ur opinion.. I juz feel disturb by the programme.. Thts all. Humour me..

carmen-haha similarity percentage 80%!

sea8-BINGO hehe, mickey mouse polo tee! I bought last year at the previous taka baby fair last nov or dec I think.

Fi-Yeah lo all his smiling pics when he smile, cannot see his eyes one. haha.

Vivienne-luckily he nap before the photography timing, was so afraid the timing crashed. hehe. heng ah heng ah.

Hi Fi,

wat's the programme abt? local production? This one? http://rhizome.org/object.php?47075

Dun be so stressed ... i think that a happy child with emapthy and compassion is far more impt than being "perfect". If u look ard... people wif higher EQ rather than IQ do better in life.. they get promoted faster.. they have more frens, etc.

happy.gif

Crayonmum,
totally agree with you that a happy child with emapthy and compassion is far more impt than being "perfect".
Dun think that's the link Fi toking abt
happy.gif

Fi,
i saw the preview during advertisment. Didnt know yesterday showing. hmm...the show is sponsored by Shishida mah(oops, dun noe if i spell it correctly), that's y they wana show parents that their teaching methods works for young kids.
I will feel stressed and disturb too if i watch the show last nite. I guess our kids needs to have a healthy childhood and learn things thru nature and play.
happy.gif

sea8,
bbk definitely will be without hubby else I might as well just go shopping at Compasspoint. haha!!
Bintan is good for kids. I went there once before I was preggie. My colleagues brought their kids along & they all had fun.
happy.gif

Sea8,crayonmum,Fi,
Don't take the show too seriously cos think it's just a marketing & sales show by Shicida. They've yet to show you the not-so-good students.
happy.gif

Irin,
haha....guess ur hubby also not the shopping type. dun think my ah lao interested to go bintan leh....
sad.gif
he said he rather go bali. hmm....bkk trip can consider. keke.
happy.gif

Hi Carmen and all mummies who r participating in this sat garage sales :

Any way to gather an update frm all mummies that what r each of ur sellin as im worried we may all flood carmen's pl. Also I think it would be good tat we all fix a time, say 2 to 3pm for all to be around then we can all view everybody stuff at the same time, easier lah i think, esp w bb and kids around, u koe lah, sumtimes they can b v sticky.

Carmen, at the moment hw many r we expecting? All mummies, please try to give everybody a breif descrition of wat u will be sellin on tat day, think we can welcome exchanging too. Thanks.

hi jac n all mummies,

Latest update :

<font color="0000ff">Date : 15 March'08-Sat
Time : 2-5pm
Venue :Blk 407B Fernvale Rd

Interestd mummies, pls PM/email me : [email protected] for dtls...
and post ur names below :

1. Irin - <font color="0000ff">(contact r'cvd)</font>
2. Jacqueline - <font color="0000ff">(contact r'cvd)</font>
3. sea8 - <font color="0000ff">(contact r'cvd)</font>
4. Angeline - <font color="0000ff">(contact r'cvd)</font>
5. Vivienne - (contact r'cvd)
6. Fi - (contact r'cvd)
7. Pingping - <font color="0000ff">(contact r'cvd)</font>
8. apple_d
9. Florence

yet to cnfm:

10. kehh
11. Apple_cheeks
12. lydia
13. kel
14. Elizabeth</font>

Yes, as mentioned, tis is Combined Garage Sales for all mummies to do exchange/sell/buy BN/Preloved items....
So, for all mummies who r nt sellg, r welcome to join in the fun, to browse thru all items c if u cn get anytin for urself/frens/relatives...etc.
happy.gif

For bulky items like : walker, pram, car seat, high chair , coupe car , tricycle etc....etc....mummies cn actually take pix fr ur hp n shw 2 mummy who's keen...
As for bb/maternity clothg, or other light items, if its nt too much a hassle for u to bring over, den by all means...
The purpose of tis Garage Sales is more to clear our stuff n at same time helpg other mummies to clear their stuff!! hahaa
Bt most imptly, its a <font color="ff0000">Get-2gether</font> for fernvale mummies to mit up n catchup...
kao_cheers.gif

Hi all mummies, ohh COUNTDOWN to our meeting and garage sale tomolo..

So all of us will brin our hubbies and kids or? Carmen, will we all flood ur place? hee hee.

Lookin forward to mit everybody since this is my 1st time meeting w all fernvale mummies

Morning mummies!!!

Carmen- u still have the kitchen set?

sea8,crayonmum, irin- yeah i guess the show tht nite was to promote THE place....

Hi all! I don't think I can come along coz I'll be furniture-shopping the entire weekend..
sad.gif

Enjoy yourselves!! I'm sure it'll be super fun and bubbly with all the kids around..
happy.gif

cottoncandy7681 n Rebeccarios
Hv Pm u both my unit liao..
c u gals 2molo..
happy.gif

Latest update :

<font color="0000ff">Date : 15 March'08-Sat
Time : 2-5pm
Venue :Blk 407B Fernvale Rd</font>

<font color="0000ff">1. Irin - (contact r'cvd)
2. Jacqueline - (contact r'cvd)
3. sea8 - (contact r'cvd)
4. Angeline - (contact r'cvd)
5. Vivienne - (contact r'cvd)
6. Fi - (contact r'cvd)
7. Pingping - (contact r'cvd)
8. apple_d - (contact r'cvd)
9. Florence - (contact r'cvd)
10. Kathy Tan -(contact r'cvd)
11. CottonCandy
12. Rebeccarios </font>

c u gals 2molo...
happy.gif

cheers

Hi Carmen,

Just noticed this thread for fernvale mummies.
I stay at Blk 406A, interested to join in tomorrow if I can make it at the mentioned timing, can?
Will PM you my contact. Thanks.

hi,
juz wondering any1 interested in 2 free adult zoo tix? but muz meet at zoo at bout 1plus coz it a corporate free tix and need to show my staff pass to go in.

please reply by 12.30.
thks

<font size="+1">Carmen... and other mummies on Garage Sales

I'm so sorry that I didn't turn up n meet you all today. I really can't make it, my walking style still like Dino... Can't move too much and my friend can't help me too she has to go to M'sia. How's the meeting n the Garage Sales??? I believe you all having fun there...

I will wait for the next occasion and wait till I'm fully recovered.
Enjoy your weekend mummies...</font>

Back