Mummies staying at Fernvale

Hi Irin and Fi,

Gd to know that u gals found great deals! I think got more toys more gals...
happy.gif

thanks crayonmum. anything for my 3 yrs old son? hehe sorry for so many questions coz dun drive and need to bring my boy everywhere so don't wanna make a wasted trip.
happy.gif

Hi gals,
miss the toys sales. havent been actively checking the thread. next time got gd lobang, text me can? keke
sad.gif

Fi & Irin,
hear the milk lady no more lobang for milk liao. have u ordered from her lately?

carmen,
Fernvale Garage Sales sounds great. i still have a few new born gift sets and other stuffs wanting to clear. keke. Let me know if the garage sales on ok? tks.

Hi, long time no check the thread le!

Carmen,
Count me in for Garage sales! I have accumulated quite no. of things to sell, but lazy to take photo n post online.

Mummies!!!!
Sea8-seems like the lady bo liao.. Aniways will try find othr lobang..

Garage sale- so when shall we start 1? hehehehehehe....

Osh kosh sale- march 7 to 9. at 10 genting lane. My gf told me.

So many sales in Mar!
happy.gif

Mother & Baby Fair:

21st-23th March 2008
Expo Hall 6A

Takayashimaya Baby Fair:

9th-25th March 2008
Taka Square

Hi, sori to tab into this thread..im always reading but didn hv the time to join in for ur active chatting..but m reali keen in this fernvale garage sales, when r ur hving, can i join? im stayin in fernvale too, just above the new garden. pls check my web below for pics, hv a lot stuff to clear...

pm me for the garage sales yah as i dun always log in, tks soo much.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacjac79/

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Good Morning Fernvale Mummies...

You are all invited to my Garage sale, sorry I have to start to clear up first as my due date is getting closer n closer
happy.gif
</font></font>

<font size="+1">Venue :</font> <font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Blk. 257C COMPASSVALE ROAD</font></font>
Exactly opposite compasspoint (My blk linked to the mall by the overhead bridge)
<font size="+1">Day :</font><font color="ff0000"><font size="+1"> Saturday</font></font>
<font size="+1">Date :</font><font color="ff0000"><font size="+1"> 15th March 2008</font></font>
<font size="+1">Time :</font><font color="ff0000"><font size="+1"> 10am - 6pm</font></font>

<font size="+1">You will find</font><font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1"> ALOT OF BRAND NEW ITEMS :</font></font>

<font size="+1">1. Rompers - Brand : Early days (Size : New born - 24 months)
2. Pyjamas set (Size New Born - 24 months n up)
3. Branded clothing for Girls and boys (Size 2T - 7T)</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">(Brand : Gymboree, Guess baby, Classic Pooh, Next, Etc)</font></font>
<font size="+1">4. Shoes, Socks, Mittens, Booties, Sandals
5. Blanket, Baby cot bumper set
6. Breast pads</font>
<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa"> (Brand : Pigeon)</font></font>
<font size="+1">7. Baby bath tub
8. Slip in Photo Album</font>
<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa"> (for 4R size)</font></font><font size="+1"> can fit for 300pcs.
9. Photo frame
10. Soft Toys
11. Milk Bottles
12. Gift Sets
13. Baby Oil</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">USED ITEMS :</font></font>

<font size="+1">1. Maternity clothing</font>
<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">More than 50 items to choose from, Tops, bottoms, Dress all are in a good condition. Price Range from $5 onwards</font></font>
<font size="+1">2. Baby gym
3. Toys
4. Container for toys
etc, etc, etc</font>

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Please come with your friends and kids are welcome too, mark your calendar and SMS me to</font></font><font size="+2"><font color="ff0000"> 9764 6286</font></font><font color="0000ff"><font size="+2"> tell me your name and what time you'll come. I will let you know my unit number
happy.gif
</font></font>
<font size="+2">Thanks in advance Mummies</font>

<font size="+1">Nachos and Cheese dip will be provided too for sampling </font>
happy.gif

Hi all

Count me in if you are having a garage sale in Fernvale. Got lots of items to clear.
I did a garage sale in year 2006 at my home but response was not that good as many of them did not turned up as they promised.
So disappointing! Really hope someone can start one soon.
Maybe we can meet up at the function hall...

Wah!! Good response for the garage sale leh.

jac,
garden is a good idea but am afraid if starts to rain, how?

Or how about those multi-purpose areas? Does anyone know whether do we have to rent the place and rent from where, rental how much?
The other thing is the date. Sat is fine with most of you? Or Sun?

Then we'll probably need to meet up one day to do some coordination work too.
happy.gif

I can offer my place in rivervale (oppsite rivervale plaza) if all of you doesn't mind travelling over. my living room shd be enough to fit all the little things.
happy.gif

It can be a sat and sun , no charges and no rain indoors... hehe
happy.gif

think maybe the garden we oso hv to apply, not too sure, if not it would be good, where the kids can run around in the playgrd too n the new garden is v cooling, the one next to the sec sch, jus opp kofu.

in fact we can exchange stuff oso, besides sellin right... either sat or sun os good i think..

heelooo mummies....

wah long time din log in here got so many activities that i've missed out already and lotsa new mummies from fernvale and other parts of sengkang too...

Welcum!!! welcum!!!!!
me and the 2 monsters have been dwn with fever then oki then followed by gastric flu and diarrhoea...

Aiyoyo... tell you this month cannot go for sale lor.. all the monies have gone for PD and hospital bills...

Haiz.. wrong timing..
Interesting with the garage sale thingy..

i may not have much to contribute but can always look c look c right...

Hi mummies,

was at compass pt this afternoon..there's fox and G2000 sale at the 1st floor...babies and kids clothes are included in the fox sale.. $5-$8 per piece i think.. i only browse awhile coz mostly gal's clothes. :p

hi irin,
the multi purpose hall nd to book in advance..
its arnd $65, if i r'mbr correctly...nt worth to pay for it esp we duno hw mny cn make it...and on wich day...

hi apple, sea8, Fi and all mummies,
If all mummies dun mind, cn cum over my place for Garage Sales...
We cn do exchange, sell/buy BN/Preloved items...
Tentatively, hw abt we fix the date n time??

<font color="0000ff">Date : 15 March'08-Sat</font>
<font color="0000ff">Time : 10am onwards (as i tink we nd time, to arnge our stuff for mummies 2 browse, tink so?? )</font>
<font color="0000ff">Venue :Blk 407B Fernvale Rd</font>

Interestd mummies, pls PM/email me : [email protected] for dtls...
and post ur names below :
1. carmen

thks
cheers

Hi mommies... how are you ..
anyone selling maternity clothes (S/M size) and medela pump at garage sale tomorrow? I'm looking for those 2 items.
Hope I can make it tomorrow.
Carmen thank you for organizing garage sale at your place
happy.gif

hashisan,
err ... the date carmen posted is 15th (next next sat) not tomorrow. hehe.

Carmen,
tks for your volunteering your place. I'm ok with the date &amp; time.
happy.gif
Let me know if you need any help for coordination work.

Date : 15 March'08-Sat
Time : 10am onwards (as i tink we nd time, to arnge our stuff for mummies 2 browse, tink so?? )
Venue :Blk 407B Fernvale Rd

1. carmen
2. Irin

Hi carmen,

im keen, pls include me in. tks, the date is good.

sum of the stuff m selling r on this web below. But i hv more tins at hm to be clear.

Hi yoyo06, i had a lot maternity clothes, size S and M to let go n all r very BN, keen pls sms me at 97699 005, can view tml at fernvale, medela pump too,tks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacjac79/page6/

Thanks carmen for everything. Is it v ma fan for u not?

Time : 10am onwards (as i tink we nd time, to arnge our stuff for mummies 2 browse, tink so?? )

1. carmen
2. Irin
3. Jacqueline

15th ahh? hehehe.. blame it on my pregnancy hormon.. blur blur.. thank Irin
happy.gif

good good.. hopefully by then I can know my baby gender.. so can shop liao...
happy.gif

Carmen, of cos we wont mind, tks for letting us use ur house.
happy.gif

1. carmen
2. Irin
3. Jacqueline
4. sea8

CARMEN, PLEASE COUNT ME IN.
I'll put my name in the list. Thanks in advance

1. carmen
2. Irin
3. Jacqueline
4. sea8
5. Angeline

Hi Carmen
Thanks for letting out your house for the garage sales.
As my hubby will be working on Sat, can only make it after 2pm as I have to look after my 2 kids.
Anyway, I will put down my name first.

1. carmen
2. Irin
3. Jacqueline
4. sea8
5. Angeline
6. koyi

Hi all mummies
Thks 4 overwhelming response....
happy.gif

As tis is the 1st time m organising, and its a combined Garage Sales for all mummies who r keen, wud appreciate those mummies who r sellg their stuff to cum early arnd 10am to arnge n get their stuff n price tag ready...As i dun tink m able to help u r'mbr all the prices and negotiate the best px u want...Hope ur understand...
happy.gif

And of cos 4 mummies who r cuming over to join in the fun, jalan jalan, gettg the best deal, u r welcome to cum at a time at ur cnvnt...
happy.gif

Bt wud appreciate u cn PM me ur contact (n i wl give ur mine too) juz in case the timing u r coming is 2 late n most mummies hv balik kampong liao...hehee

P.S. ~ Let's try and fix a time frame betwn <font color="ff0000">10am-2pm</font>....So, at least for rest of mummies who nd to plan their wkends noes roughly wat time it ends...And for any timing b4 /aftr the stipulated time , mummy cn sms me to chk whether stl on...Wat do ur tink?? Sounds fine??
kao_blush.gif

Hope i hv addressed most of concerns...
Pls let me noe if i hv missed out any...
happy.gif

thks
cheers

hi kehh,
Hw abt u email me ur contact, cos m nt sure wl e'rybody stl b arnd aft 2pm....mayb our "business" so gd dat it may stretch til 5pm, huh??!!! hahaa

Hi Irin, Jac, Sea8 and Angeline,
wud appreciate if ur cn email me ur contact as well...Xie xie...
happy.gif

Hi Carmen, thanks for letting out ur hse. I'm cuming too with medela pump n etc. Will email u my contact soon.

1. carmen
2. Irin
3. Jacqueline
4. sea8
5. Angeline
6. Vivienne

Adding Fi's name for her too. She's too busy somewhere. haha.

Carmen,
I had emailed you both our contacts liao.
happy.gif

1. carmen
2. Irin
3. Jacqueline
4. sea8
5. Angeline
6. Vivienne
7. Fi

hi Fi,
Dun mention...
happy.gif
In fact, my hse is very "empty", nt easy to "mess up"...hahaaa
Yup, got ur contact...thks

Hi all mummies,
As mentioned, tis is my 1st time orgainising Combined Garage Sales w all mummies,shd any mummy has any concern, kindly post here so dat all other mummies cn help 2 contribute suggestions 2 make tis a <font color="0000ff">Fun &amp; Enjoyable</font> Garage Sales,ok?
happy.gif

One of the mummy concern :
<font color="ff0000">"....how r u going to ensure that all mummies r there at the same timing to see each other stuff"-Mummy Jacpay</font>
Cn any1 help 2 give suggstn for the above concern??tia
happy.gif

cheers

Hi all, if anyone interested i have diapers M size extras which I put at nanny's hse, compassvale link.

1 BN Pampers Comfort 84pcs $13
2 BN Huggies (blue) 84pcs $14.50 each

Fi Hozali, I'm not putting my son at Sengkang anymore. Not sure have I told u abt my sick mum. She passed away last Mon mrg. Now maid taking care my baby.

I letting go some items too;

Preloved stroller $15 (bought $50 at JB)
LP excersaucer $120 (bought end Dec)
4 rompers $2 each (used only at nanny's plc)
2 Avent spoons ($1 for two)

I dont mind coming down to the garage sale if anyone wants my items posted. Fyi, I stay at Eunos.

Goodnight
happy.gif

1. carmen
2. Irin
3. Jacqueline
4. sea8
5. Angeline
6. Vivienne
7. Fi
8. Florence ([email protected])

I am interested , but i am not sure how to get there from rivervale ... alittle mountain tortise in sengkang area although I stayed here for more than 5 yrs ... hardly venture out of my comfort zone ... hehe

Morn all mummies,

I frankly think its not ez for carmen to be the organizer, for the rest, maybe we can chip in any gd ideas or so, to make carmen job easier as n when as she is oreadi v kind n nice to let us hv her hse.

carmen, I tink it would be better if we fix a timing like 2 to 5pm maybe better so that all mummies who r keen to participate perhaps make a little effort to be there this timing, in this way, we r able to capture all mummies together at the same timin to sell / exchange our stuff else it will be v difficult to gather all mummies together at the same timing. And i was thinkin at 10am maybe a little too early for sum mummies, or sum may need to bring their older kids to sch or so, etc, that is y i was thinkin maybe after 2pm is the best, so we give some allowanace, like 2 to 5pm, wat do u think? Im just suggesting, for other mummies, pls try to give sum suggesstions. tks

hi florence mummy,

frm SK mrt stn, u can take lrt to fernvale stn, frm there, there is a kofu n sum shops, then u cross the rd will be carmen's pl oreadi,better impression?

To add on, think it would be good for all mummies who r joinin in the list to share w us wat stuff do u hv to sell on dat day, tks

Hello, wow, luckily I log in today, otherwise would have missed out on the sale. I'll sure be there since I live so near to Carmen..

1. carmen
2. Irin
3. Jacqueline
4. sea8
5. Angeline
6. Vivienne
7. Fi
8. Florence ([email protected])
9. apple_d

I agree with Jac on the timing, around 2-5pm cos morning will be busy preparing kids lunch and their bath etc..I'll be selling bb clothes, medela pump, maternity clothes (L size) and some toys.
happy.gif

Back