Mummies staying at Fernvale

Hi daish

those tat u need r those limited pieces in the mkt one.. hee.. i oso only short of those only lol..
happy.gif

cladi> I leave my infant boy with Moriah Schoolhouse. Well, didnt really meet my high expectations and I dont have much choice. Lately been raining, so I have to race against the weather to push stroller back to 407! =(

evie
hihi
happy.gif
my boy doin good in the school.. he stop cry in 2nd wk.. n now wave bye to mil when she bring her there.. for this two mth.. jus give mil a break b4 2nd arrive

so when bb arrive in Jan... mil will look after 2nd at home.. while #1 go sch daily.. tats my plan la..hope it works.. hee

Heard from my neighbour that NTUC supermarket is opening near Fernvale LRT, replacing the current supermarket, in Jan 2010...yeh!

Im quite pissed with Moriah schoolhouse @ 409B coz they mixed-up my boy's milk teats with other babies milk teats! Im so shocked such thing can happened! Imagined if I didnt ask for my milk bottles back to change to next stage milk teats...I wonder how long my poor infant been drinking whose milk teats! Terrible.

If NTUC really opening to replace Top Kang it'd good. Then dont have to travel to Rivervale Mall or Hougang point to do groceries! How much truth in it crayonmum?

evie,
Gosh..Did u feedbk to the supervisor?

Seems like ntuc is really coming to fv. Heard fr another neighbour just nw again. Ü tink carmen mentioned last time dat our mp said ntuc will be coming in the near future during the official opening of pcf kindy.

Mummies,

saw that a Dental Clinic is taking over the Saloon space. Diva Nails had moved in opp the toiletries shop. A new clinic too. Quite a number of new shops cuming up. Yeh !!!
happy.gif

Great to see the place is coming alive with new shops.

I think Fernvale will become an exciting place as new occupants start to move in.

My dh say the future plan will be, to develop an empty space near the highway, into some sports place or mini Holland Village. Tat's one of the reason why we decided to move in here.

Vivienne,

Thanks for the KL info.

Btw, your child is going to Apple Tree nxt year? My gal also.... we enrolled her at Blk 412A apple tree cos Blk 307D Anchorvale Link no vacancy anymore. What's your time slot? Mine is 9 to 11am I think.

crayonmum,

Yest ard 7.50pm, did you heard a lady(maid, not sure its Philippino or Indonesian) scolding a little boy abt between 4 to 5 years old?

She scolded the lttile boy until damm jia lat, very loud until everyone at the lift lobby kept looking at her and the boy was so scared and she was still carrying a little girl sleeping on her shoulder.

I overheard from those aunties saying that she is a maid and not the children mother... but I was in a rush as the Taxi was waiting if not I will sure see which unit she stay and approach her employer!

No problem, Doreamon! How was ur holiday there? My son also 9-11am slot.
happy.gif
Is 307D better? Can't remember if they hv any orientation day ?
uhoh.gif

hmmm, dont think there's any orientation.

Few years ago I enrolled my son to 307D apple tree, I found the teacher there quite ok, but not sure how abt this 412A.

Doreamon,

din hear anything leh.. i was at hme though. my gosh.. poor boy...
sad.gif

i rem there's orientation day on the 1st day of sch one for Appletree... 1 parent to attend with kid.. i think teacher Aida will contact thru phone to inform.

hi doink,

i think one of the mummies in this thread sent her kid to mindchamps... rem reading b4.. maybe u cld search archive and PM her?
happy.gif

ask already but no reply..maybe no reno dates yet..hee

only this reply to another query..

That's My FairPrice commented on their photo:
"Hi David, NTUC FairPrice at Compassvale Link (Near Buangkok) is the closest 24 hour store to Sengkang. "

Hi mummies,

I hv a question, do you hv any experience when yr son at abt age 2 likes to touch his penis? That's what happened to my boy recently. I don't know why he does that, is it cos he is curious? It seems to become a habit now. I tried telling him that it is very unhygienic to do that but I guess he don't really understand as he keep doing it. Sometimes I smack his hand when I see him doing it, how to stop him from doing this?
sad.gif

crayonmum..ok thanks.

realised that the bakery opposite koufu has closed down!! the only bubble tea shop that is nearby. haiz.

went to the pasar malam last night. was quite pathetic. haha.

Pingping,

yes.. my boy does that too.. it's curiosity and exploration... but if there's redness on his penis.. esp at the "head".. there cld be itchiness due to a fungal infection.. rubbing a bit of fungal cream will do the trick to stop the itch. I use Zaricort, which was given by doc.

U can read this article to set my mind at ease:
http://www.drgreene.com/21_606.html

happy.gif

Chrisy - Hehe!
happy.gif

PingPing - Maybe, he wants to wee wee ?

doink - Yah lor, the pasar malam things r not cheap too. Like a book of stickers, they r selling at $1 but i can get at 50c elsewhere.
happy.gif

There's a pasar malam going on at Fernvale now? Looking for coconut jelly, wonder if you gals seen it at the pasar malam there? hehe. :p
Sad leh, no pasar malams at all for the last 5 yrs, then the moment I moved away, they have it so often.
sad.gif

Hi crayonmum,

Thanks for the link. It's very educational. Now I'm more at ease and will try to find the underlying problem. My son don't hv infection, so it's not due to itching.

Gosh. Sewage clearance directly my flat below (407A) has been ongoing for quite sometime at night & its going till MARCH 2010! *faint*
I have to shut windows tight to prevent odour flying in. =(

Anyone having same problem? *damn unhappy*

Hi Evie,

No wonder I smell shit odour in the evening from the windows yesterday, and I was wondering where the smell came from. I stay at 407B.

is it a sewage clearance? i thought pipes changing..
argh..all i know is that..a big noisy lorry been moving abt at wee hrs that wakes me..have to shut 1 window..

till march 2010 they noted? faintz...

ntuc still in progress..

hi mummies,
NTUC wl open on 28th Jan 2010...
happy.gif

Pingping,
its norm for boys to touch their penis...they r juz curious...and mny of my fren's sons oso like tis...once they passed the stage they wl b ok..
My boy did dat too when he was 2...i was worrid too n told him same thing like u did...
bt nw he's ok...
happy.gif

ya i smelt the sewage thing when i was collecting my car from the mscp. disgustingly gross. but good thing my flat far far far away from the mscp. :p

i saw the ntuc banner too. but then that shop space seem abit small for an ntuc to be there hor. dunno if it will be conjested not.

the market at compass opening soon already.

Back