Mummies staying at Fernvale

HoneyJuL-hihi, which part of sengkang are u at? how old ur BB?
happy.gif

Irin,carmen-any good buys from the garage sales??

Sea8,
will sms you for tmr.

hottiemama,
you joinng us for tomorrow also right? Can give me or Fi your number so we can arrange?
happy.gif

Carmen,
I just got my McClaren twin stroller leh. Better not go & see the condition. If in good condition then I'll be very "dui". hehehe.

Enne,
didn't go.
happy.gif

hi enne,
the dentist i went is v assuring tho...
happy.gif

its the sound of all those toolsdat scares me.. :p
i din go to garage sale, bt saw the posting of the pix...

Hi Irin,
it was stated on the posting dat the Maclaren Twin Stroller oni used few times, so guess it shd stl b in tip top cndtn lor..yah, agree, if i were u, wl nt go n c oso,else v "dui"...hahaaaa

carmen,
I saw the pix too & it looks real new ...

re: Tomorrow's outing
calling for hottiemama & sea8 ... Tomorrow how?

Hey Irin, is yest garage sale at the blk wif the minimart downstairs? My cluster? If so, then the couple also have b/g twins. 18mths.. Same blk as Chris.. Coz i recalled Chris telling me got anthr twin on the 18th flr... So how? Nxt time we organize one? hehehehehahahahahaha

Mummies- anybody went to the sale yest??

RE: sarong
I think i'll just let it sit for a while first then when the bb come out then will talk to my hb again. Else he will say everything i decide and he never decide anything..haha. Anyways the last compromise was that will not let the bb use it too often and if were to use, he will supervise.

Fi -- I think i may not have time to go and collect the sample..
sad.gif
Sorry. Maybe you want to post again and see if any other people interested or not then you give to them la..thanks for holding on for me..sigh..very busy at work with many meetings and everyday come home quite late also. pai seh pai seh.:p

honeyjul,

i got no time lar i bring my baby to work n i feed n work at the same time. how to pump? haha unless i got a 3rd hand .. heehee

Hi Veron,

U also working ar? u can bring ur baby to work? so good!! how i wish i can bring my baby to wk.

Hi Enne,
I staying at same blk as Irin! My boy is 14 mths already.

Hi moms who went to Gymboree,
How's it? the kids have fun?

HI honeyjul... yup bbs had fun at gym today bt mummies all tired... hehehehehe.. Nxt time join us lah..

Mummies- anybody want NB dryper sample?

hi apple ..

pai sei lar nvm i go and buy over the weekend see got help or not ..

honeyjul ..

ya work for family so got priviledge to bring baby to work. but it is a torture lar to work with 2 monsters ..hahahha

Hi veron,
yes, he's v nice n patient...his clinic always full one...thus got to make appt..
happy.gif

let me noe ur experience aft u go, ok?
hehe

Hi Veron,

I pass u half of what is left and half to Apple lar! U try first before u buy coz its pretty ex also. If help to increase ur milk ss then worth it buying, if not wasted. U want?

carmen, Veron-my dentist also nice nice la, he say he don't allow patients to experience 'pain' in his clinic, so whenever I fidget a bit, he will keep asking izzit pain anot. Yeah I think one of my worst fear in life is DENTIST. hehe personally hor I prefer male dentist, I feel female dentist very fierce. hehe. I think generally male dentists are "more gentle" than female dentists.

Fi-my motherhood magazine still reserved by you.

honeyjul n apple ..

ok can thanks ar ..let me know when n where to pick up.

carmen .. will let u know after i visit if i go there.

Enne, really ar .. but u say he chop chop ? chop chop means impatient izit ? haha

Veron,

i think i'm the one who said the dentist at compass pt is "chop chop"... it means that he just gets the job done fast without much interaction.
happy.gif

crayonmum-finally u stand up to say somethin, I feel so yuan wang ler, VERON hor? hahaha.

Fi-okie noted else organize a day meetup la everybody. hehe.

Opps .. hahaha .. blurr liao .. sorry ar .. Enne .. a moment i tot it was u .. hahahah

Enne urs also @ compass point MRT one ? right ?

crayonmum,
me & Fi went! Got alot of things, shirts, pants, shorts, sets & accessories. All cheap cheap ...
happy.gif

Irin,

wah.. me very tempted leh... maybe will sneak out for a while later while my mum is here.. hehe..

my boy was down wif stomach flu the last 2 days... stressed... :p

hi mummies,

want to sell off these items @ very cheap $$..pls let me know if you're interested.. will wait til tis weekend then i'll put up @ WTS forum..

1)dozen of preloved cloth nappy (tollyjoy and anakku)
$5.00

2)1 box of anakku nappy liners(opened used a few)
$2.00

3)Brand new Adidas sport bottle red & black
$4.00 each or $7.00 for both

1073580.jpg

1073581.jpg

1073582.jpg

1073583.jpg

4) Brand New Palson Vapor Limp (bot on impulse)
$15.00
1073584.jpg

1073585.jpg

collection @ my plc fernvale link 412B

hey hottimama ..

i saw that you bought the stamper too from Jenny .. me too. Do you think combine postage will be cheaper for us to share? How many sets you bought?

hi veron,

yup i did. i bot 1 of each.. i dun mind sharing postage if it means to save som more $$$$...kekeke.
When items arrived, we juz check with jenny lor..How?

Irin,

nope.. din go today...i went to the bank today and queued up for almost 1 hr... no time to go Fox sale after that.

nice loot!
happy.gif
i find that the gals' stuff r always nicer... hee...

Crayonmum,
actually I got 2 more polo tops for my son but the maid had washed it so can't take pix. For $5 each only. Worth the buy.
happy.gif

hi vivenne,

welcome to the fernvale/sengkang mummies club...hehehehehe

any mummy in fernvale is still pregnant?

I've got a bottle of OBIMIN MULTIVITAMIN TABLET.

*Nutritional Supplement with
*High Dose Folic Acid,
*Vitamin B1 & B6
*30 film tablets.

#expiry Date : nov/2008

take 1 a day (pre & post natal formula)

Bought @ $5.00
Selling off @ $3.00.

anybody interested, let me know by this wknd, before i post in the WTS forum.

Thanx.

me!
FTAHM kekeke....ya me stay @ home mum aka <slave> like others say...

wat bout you? which cluster of fernvale are you @?

Me @ 412 cluster

Afternoon mummies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLO Vivienne........ Bye bye everyone... Hehehehehehe, busy day ahead will log in again evening..

hi hottimama ..

Ok i leave this to you ok? I can share the postage cost with u .. i also bought 1 set each. I will drop an email to Jenny and inform her about this ok? Thanks.

Welcome Vivienne .. good to be SAHM right ? hahaha

Irin .. wow nice buy .. shd have lopang u too .. hahahah

Veron - SAHM good if with maid but i dun hv so i'm the maid. Hehe
happy.gif

hottiemama - I hv 3 kids. All boys alamak! The youngest is only 7mths. The oldest nx year P1.

hi apple,
i saw the BP, was lazy to read thru shippg cost etc...tot if cn get fr dptl store, wl go ahead n get it... :p

Hi vivienne,
Welcome... me fr 407B...u??
happy.gif

Vivienne .. then i more cham then u .. becoz i am a FTWM and have no maid .. hahaha ..

why nobody from 406 ar ?

Back