Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

Hi afcai,

I went there to buy similac and I happened to see Gain IQ on promotion. I did not check when it started. There are only a few tins on the shelves.

Maybe you can call to check if there are more new stocks as it is while stock last.

Hi Ling,
thks for infor. think I will try to call polyclinic but dun think i pinned such a high hope for the stock cos that time when carrfour is having the gain iq on offer on fri - the following tue, all the fm are being snapped up on the first day. even one mummy went the next day, stock is not replenished. i went on mon but was told it was out of stock. dunno why, this brand fm is so ex than other branf but still quite popular.

Hi CLY,
wow, I spent quite some times to read all the posting link to the scam. this person really shame shame to say this "Things belongs to you, no one able to snatch it from you"
"But things doesn't belongs to you, don't force yourself to steal it"

hai...

Hi Lelong & can be collected at Gdview Gdn or convenient pts.
$15 for 5.
1304255.jpg
1304256.jpg
1304257.jpg
1304258.jpg
1304259.jpg

1304260.jpg

ClaireMummy
Here's my feedback after attending Mom & Tot (with 1 adult) For 18mths to 2.5 years
(Montessori + English Drama) Every Sat 10.00-11.30am Trial : $30

My 18.5 doter is very new to surroundings & she tend to be curious on all the things in the room so she didn't sit still..wah piang i so stress but i find the activities was good. Firstly, they start the opening with a short welcome song. the teacher then had preseentation of what we r learning today with tods n parents n let them touch the items ie shapes. After that art n craft according to the presentation topic. Then parents n tods r allow to choose any montesorri material n the teacher will assist individually on how 2 use the material. Then reading books according to the topics. A short dance n music lesson n closing song...i find the activities was good but just feel bad if my girl keep on distubing the rest of the class,,then they won't enjoy. so i decided to enrol her once she can sit still .......

ryatie,

Thanks for the feedback! Wow, the lesson you attended sounded interesting.
happy.gif
I think I will let my girl try out when she reaches 18 months. Now still gathering info about 18mth programmes, kekekekekeke.

Hi ClaireMummy,
think, yr gar and my gar can go for thr trial lesson together liao. the lesson that ryatie mentioned sound interesting wor....me also sourcing for program too. but think will only enrol her after 19mth cos ppls my gar will have her last booster jab during 18 mth. acc to one of the mummies, she said this jab is quite powerful and her dotter cried as her whole leg with the injection became cramped. she almost wanted to send her to hospital. her mum said because she never massage the site of injection so the whole lump become harden and affect the leg muscles.

Hi ryatie22,
thks for the link.ai-yo, seem like not much info on its website liao. somemore, the program list is in japanese or korea...ai-yo...

Hi afcai,
FYI, literal translation of the Jap words of the weekend program as followed (but perhaps you might want to call them up for details as stated in the website):
-Montessori phonics
-Mother/Father and kid
-English conversation & drama
-Chinese converstaion & drama
-Creative arts
-Foreign language

Mommies
i have all the info in hardcopies...if got time i scan n put it up here. I find the price & activities are good. So will try again next time...

Sneezy mom,
thks for the translation. u know jap language? will check out when my gar reached near 18mth.

ryatie22,
yup, $30 is consider reason for 1hr30mins playgrp. the only trial playgrp I ever bring my gar is at woodland civic ctr. the playgrp last only 1hr and is also $30. it's kind of boring.

hope there is another time slot as sat morning is quite early and somore, fr my plc to orchard needed 1hr to travel.

afcai
i also find the timing not rite n when my doter was there i actually woke her up.....heheh cos wasted pay then she sleep...the place also quite far from me...lucky got bus 190.

have u all ever try the mom n tot @MMI Rail Mall..wanna give try but timing also not rite...

anybody go for any tumble tots trial before??

Hi ryatie22,
where 's tumble tots trial? yup, i would prefer the timing in the afternoon. see how first, will check if there is time slot in the afternoon.

hmm..did not know there's a playgrp at MMI Rail Mall. u living at BP?? for me no direct bus leh, the only transport is mrt. if want to take 106 then got to go interchange or walk 20 mins (use to walk there when gg orchard before preggie) out to main rd and take.

afcai
T & T there's one at cck stadium. if u all one to go, we can go together for the trial.

FOr MMI rail mall, there's mum & tot session there, no i stay in CCK. for me quite convenient cos bus 67 go there straight..nearer than orchard..i think trial session abt $30-45..

hi, can i know what is MMI rail mall? Where is the location? I stay at CCK. I wanted to find enrichment class like phonics class for my 18mths old girl to attend.
Pls advise, thanks

Hi afcai,

Polyclinic is having sales for Pet Pet. Buy 2 at $25.50 plus another $2 discount. They will give you the voucher when you pay.

Hi ryatie22,
oic. is cck stadium near CCK mrt? me no idea where cck stadium? yup, interested in gg for the trial but my gar is only 15.5mth this mth so need to wait till she is 18mth loh.

Ling,
thks for the alert. hmm what critia to meet to have the $2 discount?? hmm how come u always go polyclinic one? u work there huh?? anyway, thks for the info, will go this mon (see doc also....cos not feeling well).

fyi, giant is having promotion till 27/3 for 1.8kg gain iq at $49.90.

viv
u can take bus no 67. once u see salvation u alight. its ifo the overhead bridge.

afcai
TT is not @cck mrt.u got to take bus no 307 n alight at the 3rd busstop. Stadium also beside swimming pool. i think 15.5 mths also have..u ot2 go to the website:http://www.tumbletots.com.sg/

Hi afcai,

I dun work there. There is no criteria. Most of the time, my neighbour will tell me about the promotion and I will go down.

Hi ryatie22,
oh, there's seems to be some discount for certain card holder. eerr..saw there's a outlet at Jurong east and the timing for the trial is 1530hrs (of cos, there's another time slot at 1030am), seems a gd time. think might be finding out more of the trial grp. the trial grp cost only $23. cheaper than other trial grp. have u try out the service yet?

Ling,
thks for the info. wow, yr neighbour gd wor...so informative to keep you update, what's on offer at polyclinic. do update me if there is offer for ensure life cos I am buying for my mum. the ensure life fm much more ex than gain iq wor.

Hi ryatie22,
I have joined the TT mailing list and think they will sent me a $10 voucher within 30 days. I have not signed up for the trial yet. will look into it in details later.

mummies
there's a gain iq 1.8kg promotion at NTUC xtra selling at $49.40.

Hi Ling,
this morning, I went BB polyclinic. saw the gain iq promotion until 31/3 but no stock. the cashier is quite gd and she called the other outlet (Jurong Medicial ctr) to get the stock for me. so total, I ordered 9 tins to ask them for delivery.

I also bought 4 packets off pet pet diaper too in separate receipt. one must buy 2 packet of the pet pet diaper then they will give u a instant discount of $2.

thks for the infor on the discount. it really save me a lot.

Hi all,

I am pretty new to this forum.

Saw this thread & thought that it will be interesting & informative for me to join. Is this how i go about??

I am staying at the Hillview area.

Any mummies here send their kids to the Baby Ballet class @ kinderland & I can Read programe at the CCK HDB branch office building?

hihi,

I am kinda new to this forum and hope to make friends with pple ard my area.

I am located at Bt Batok Ctrl and have a 27mths old girl and #2 will be due in May.

Have a great day !

Hihi mummies,
Long time no check this thread...
Any of u tried kindermusik village before?
Is it good? My ger is going for a trial class next week, so wanna know more.
Thanks!

Btw, we went for BJG trial class last sat and find tat the fees are on the high-end for such programs.
basically for the trial 1 hour, my ger only interested for the first 5 mins (the welcome song and 1st set of flashcards), then she was distracted all the way. But to train up the attention span to be longer, need to spend more than $500 for 1 term... abit sim tia...
Hubby said should spend the money to DIY our own flashcards. Ha!

Pauline,
of cos, the promotion consider of different size diaper.dunno when is the promotion till. u can call 6896 2271 NHG pharmacy at bt batok to check it out.

I think I'm gg to bb polyclinic on thur so if u want, I can get from u.

snowyin,
u want to go to the tumble tots trial grp. I'm thinking of letting my gar try it at jurong east branch on wkend playgrp. but am currently, waiting for the discounted voucher to send to me.

Hi afcai,
I see, do let us know if the class is good.
think ur gal and my gal of the same month too.
I juz join in the mailing list too, to get the voucher, dunno can get or not...
JE branch better than CCK branch? May go CCK one cos it's nearer.

my fren juz told me Sheng Song @ ten mile junction got huggies (blue packaging) sale on last sun... dunno now still have or not.
The gain IQ promo (49.90) at AMK Hub ends today.

Hi! I staying at Bukit Panjang
and my in-law is staying in Teck whye and son will be in Teck whye from Mon to Fri
Can anyone advise me is there any playgroup for 24month age, need to be clean and ok,ok want also near. Because my in-law will be the person to bring him to class,I dont want to trouble her to bring my son to far school. please.
Advise need?

Hi Pauline,
one need to buy 2 packets (2 for $25.50) then it gave u an instant discount of $2 at the cashier when one make payment. for me, on mon, I bought 4 packets and then asked them to bill in separate receipt so i got to enjoy $4 off. would u like to get 4 of them or 2 of them? I will be gg to polyclinic in the morning. of cos, got to see got stock or the promotion is still on or not. I will sms u tml morning.

I have pm u my contact in case u lost it.

Hi mummies, esp in Goodview Gardens,
I'm looking for a empty plastic rectangular container that can put those big pack of wet wipes, such as J&J/Pigeon/any brand type. Does any mummy have one to give away?
Thanks in advance
happy.gif

<font size="+1">Looking for Focus Dailies Contact Lens Users</font>

We need you to participate in a clinical study conducted by Ciba Vision &amp; Singapore Polytechnic Optometry Centre.

The study will be conducted in <font color="ff0000">April 2008.</font>

<font color="0000ff"><u>REQUIRMENT:</u></font>

(If you are below 21, you will require parental/guardian consent)
Power: -0.50 to -6.00
MUST: You must be a current Focus Dailies contact lens wearer

<font color="0000ff"><u>What to expect?</u></font>

Once you are selected for the study, you will be required to visit the Singapore Polytechnic Optometry Centre (Dover Rd or West Coast) twice.

You will go thru eye check and do contact lens trial fitting. Each visit should take approx. 1hour.

In appreciation for your time and effort, you will be paid <font color="ff0000">S$50.00 per visit.</font>

<font color="0000ff"><u>What to expect?</u></font>

Should you be interested or have more enquiries, please contact Ms Adeline Chew at 6826 2828 (during office hours)

Hi ryatie22,
it sold for $24.95 (usual price $27.xx). currently, there is no stock and acc to the cashier, the stock will come next week. I will be gg to polyclinic next fri and also get the pet pet diaper and gain iq fr a mummy. if u want, I can call and directly order more (above $200) so that the pharmacy can deliver the fm free.

Hi JC_mum,
yup, the promotion is still on. I saw all the sizes except XL (but pre-order from them and to collect next week).

Hi Pauline,
I bought 2 packets of XL only cos no stock liao. but will preorder for u and to collect next fri. do let me know when u want to collect the items.

Hi All,

Anyone interested to join me to go for tumbletots trial lesson at JE? For 6-9mths babies.

If there are 5 babies, the class will be at $20 per trial.
If there are 6 babies, the class will be at $11.50 per trial
So far manage to get 3 babies (including mine)....anyone of you interested? Can PM me.... Thanks!

http://www.tumbletots.com.sg/gymbabes.html

Hi sinkor,
I wan tojoin but my bb over age leh...haa maybe I chio whoever mummies interested in the tumbletots trial lesson at JE for Walking to two years old.

yoyo afcai,

ya...u should as price reasonable lor... haha
i trying to see can chio people here mah as my block many 6-9mths bb leh.....

Back