Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

CLY,
noted, will call them to check.

Afcai,
I got put in my kids join 1 hr plyagroup when they are 18months so they dun hv problem once they in apple tree playgroup .

Ling,
I got 1 sns Feb stamp, u wan?

happyfeet
ok, thks. the website is quite interesting man,...

terrier
wow..gd wor, got 1 boy and 1 gar wor... I hope my future no 2 will be boy.

bitbit
u are welcome.

girlboy
oic. think I will be sourcing for wkdays class, let my gar enrol few hr of playgrp first. maybe will go over home team to check it out.

woah...this thread moves fast.
happy.gif

Susan, afcai,
Thanks for the welcome...

My gal is just 11 weeks (1st kid).
happy.gif
Am still trying to get my footing in babycare. hehs...but will be going back to work soon. haiz...

hi afcai

You can get 20% for the yu ren sheng brown rice powder? IF have then lobang u to buy 1 tin dun have never mind I will get it myself. Thanks :p

hi all,

how old is your child(ren)?

Susan - 1 child - 2yo
mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
CLY - 1 child - 3 yo going 4y o this yr

hi all,

Susan - 1 child - 2yo
mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
Sneezymom - 1 child - 16.5 mths

Hi,

I am new to this thread. Currently on maternity leave to take care of my 7 weeks baby boy. Now still thinking whether to get a maid to look after my son with mil supervision or get a nanny to take care.

afcai,

the interesting link u sent, is it the "po zhan" somewhere in between they already asked you to click the number you chose?

------------------------
hi all,

Susan - 1 child - 2yo
mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
bitbit - 2 children - 3yo.2mth & 12mth (1yo)

mikiko
Have pm u. ok, order taken. yup, bec my sil' birthday falls on this mth so then she got the 20% discount voucher. normally, I will buy 10 tins in a shot. like last yr, I bought 10 tins during Sept times, my gar finished almost 1.5 tins within a mth.

mummies
there's a bb fair at carrefour. some gd to bargain items like Gain IQ 1.8kg ($48.20), fitti ($13.50), dumex 900g step 3($23.10), grow 1.8kg ($34.87), Dumex step 4 1.8kg ($37.80), engagrow 1.8kg ($44.50),pet pet (2 for $25.80) wipes etc on offers.

promotion period till 6 mar 08. $5 off discount voucher can be cut out fr today/ST newspaper. need to purchase $60 in order to use this voucher.voucher only valid till 26/2.

after the $5 discount and if one has POSB everyday card, there is 5% discount somemore.so it is BIG saving. Also for Pet Pet diaper 2 for $25.80. so if u use the $5 off voucher to buy 3 set of pet pet diaper, that mean average cost of Pet pet diaper is $12.06.

wondering if one do not want the coupon, pls donate to me loh.

hmm...how come the gender of the bb is omitted? haa...maybe can 'match-make' man... I myself already indicate the gender.

hi all,

Susan - 1 child - 2yo
mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
Afcai - 1 child (F) - 14.5mth

Ai yo, i very pai seah to put in my children age, seem like my children are the older same as the mummy (is me lor), haha

Susan - 1 child - 2yo
mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
Girlboy_mummy - 2children - 7+yo(G) & 4+yo(B)

sorry missed out the gender.
btw, i stay in CCK

Susan - 1 child - 2yo (F) CCK
mikiko- 1 child - 6mth

mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
happyfeet - 1 boy - 24 mth

Have the following to give away:
1) Moon rabbit brand Si sen Brown Rice Powder.
2) Si shen brown rice powder + Yang Shen (Ginseng)

both expiry date: 01/10/10

collection only at gdview gnd or bt batok on sat evening from 4pm-8pm.

Hi happyfeet,
u can keep the eu ren sang receipt cos the staff told me I can't accumalate receipt from the member discount receipt. must be a fresh non-member then can use the receipt. thks for the offer.

mikkiko,
have bought the eu ren sang brown rice for u...did not check my email over the weekend cos busy with my ah gar lah. anyway, I have replied yr email.

mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
ryatie - 2 gals- 18mths & 3.5yo

anybody sent their child to Brainy Montesori? Maybe going for the trial session cost abt $30..anybody want to join me next saturday?

mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
sherl (clairemummy) - 2 gals - 13mths and 12yo

The 12 yo is hubby's daughter from a previous relationship, in case you wonder why the age gap between my kids is so wide.
happy.gif

ryatie,
What's Brainy Montessori about leh?? amd suitable for what age?

Goodview mummies,

Yesterday my blk (389) lifts BOTH broke down (call button no response). My neighbour climbed up 20 over storeys with his 8 month old son. *faint* Really can't stand it, I think this estate got highest occurrence of broken down lifts.
kao_angry.gif

ClaireMummy
Weekend Programs
Mom & Tot (with 1 adult) Timing
For 18mths to 2.5 years
(Montessori + English Drama) Every Sat 10.00-11.30am- $140 for 4 lessons

Montessori Phonics Timing
For 3 to 6 years Every Sat 11-12am- $100 for 4 lessons

Montessori Maths Timing
For 3 to 6 years Every Sat 10-11am $100 for 4 lessons

Ryatie,
May i know where is the place of this Montessori?Would like to let my boy try the Maths timing.

Clairemummy,
I agree with you, at my block the lift always suddenly hang on 2nd floor,then the lift door will open & close then go to 1st floor. But when the lift suddennly hang u will feel like u fall down from higher place to ground floor. if pple got heart attack i think they will fainted.

Hi mummies,
any one send their child to playgrp at star tots cos I saw a banner outside the blk 386 facing the rd. how's the services? hmm maybe will check if out if they got wkend class?

Hi happyfeet,
i'm also not a member but I usually look for member to get a 20% discount.very hard to be member cos I dun freq eu ren sang and buy things. usually, i go zeng zhong medicial hall to buy cos I'm a member and also can clock NTUc link pt. things there much cheaper compare to eu ren sang.

clairemummy
yup, i was wondering how come why the age gap between yr kids is so wide. true, agree, my lift at my blk also like that not only broke down, also sometimes, no voice system and also Leds display. the carpark lift also like that. at least, I will wrote to tc to complain every 2 mth. lift also very dirty.

ryatie22
where's Montessori ?

girlboy_mummy & afcai
it's beside OG Orchard at Orchard Plaza...
the reason i chose the location is bcos' there's straight bus 190 from my place...n i can walk walk at orchard while she's in class, the timing n price matters too..if enrol another sibling got 5%...hehehhe

actually wanted 2 try the MMI at Rail Mall but i find the place very cramp...n get 2 know MMI turnover quite high..so still considering cos' not sure at which outlet...

ryatie,

Oh, $140 for 4 lessons sounds quite reasonable. But heard before that Montessori style lessons a bit "waste money", coz they just give your child toys to play and let him/her play to his own imagination?? Hmmm... if you go let me know how is it ok.
happy.gif

afcai,
Star Tots, is it part of Sparkletots???

afcai/girlboy_mummy,
My hubby and I always like to notice lift brands when we go visiting at other estates, and so far it seems like our estate very "special", only one with LG brand lifts!!! Wonder if it makes a diff? But the good thing was that my hubby always thought he was the only "troublemaker" around until that day when the lift broke down and he called to report, and the operator told him a number of people have already called in to complain. heheheh.

sherl
tat's wat i heard..but normally is 1 hr session..this 1.5hrs maybe better..tat's y i 1 2 go 4 trial first that will be next sat...will update u all.

Hi Terrier,

When are you free, maybe i can pass you the breastpads. I dun need them already.

Do you need the rice vinegar for bathing? I got one and a half bottle left.

Hi Terrier,

When are you free, maybe i can pass you the breastpads. I dun need them already.

Do you need the rice vinegar for bathing? I got one and a half bottle left.

Clairmummy,
dunno lah, if i remember correctly it's Star Tots as stated at the banner facing the junction down the slope.

hi there...
i'm a newbie here, need advise on hw long baby takes to finish up a bottle of 150ml milk.
thanks.... btw he's turning 3mths next week.

afcai,
star tots-- my girl used to went there, we dont like it there, and so is the rest of the class, most of them moved now....

mommies,
i'm staying at bt batok too, anyone need sns stamps? i've got 5 of them and would really appreciated to exchange with a booklet of stamp for all 5 of them

mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
sherl (clairemummy) - 2 gals - 13mths and 12yo
CSI_Fan - 1 gal - 3 mths

Sob sob...me going back to work next week. aiyoh...today I tried leaving my gal at my parent's place and I went back home for a short while. Left my parent's place at 2pm. Baby was drinking EBM then (parent's maid was feeding). Next feed after 2pm was supposed to be 5pm. I returned at 7pm, baby still had 60mls of EBM left to drink!!! That's 2 hours...Can't be she take so long to drink right? According to the maid, baby fell asleep. I dunno how to teach the maid to wake baby up to drink...coz not only is it going to throw the routine I've set for her off whack, it's also not good for her system...it's constantly snacking!

Haiz...

Sorry, I'm ranting over here...

Hi CSI_Fan,
dun worry, do ranting...gd to share...

my gar always doze off during latch on feeding times during the infant period. so normally, I will use my finger to pat her chin or backside to wake her up. then from 3mth onwards, think the dozing off situation lessen liao. I also told my mum not to let my gar doze off cos it will be a habit after that. after few mths of training, she is ok liao from 3mth + onwards.

hai..thinking of gg bck to work, sian right....so will u still continue to bf after return to workforce\?

Hi Happyfeet,
I also have one full box of Tollyjoy liners; it's BN. The plastic packaging wrapper was removed & I think the slit is opened as thought I was going to use it but eventually didn't. Can let go at $5 if interested. Let me know. Thanks.
happy.gif

hi afcai,

Yap, I will try to continue to bf after returning to work. Hopefully it goes well. I "motivate" myself by telling myseif..."spend so much $$ on a pump, nursing wrap, nursing wear...better make sure I'm successful! hahaha...". Otherwise waste $$ ah...haha

oh well, gotta teach the maid to wake my gal up. Otherwise it becomes a habit. But also a bit tough on the maid lah...coz at the same time, she has to prepare dinner (my gal usually dozes off at the 5pm feed) for the whole family. Stress for her...

Hi CSI_Fan,
oic. gd to bf at least 1 yr mah if yr supply is still can continue to do so. fm now very ex wor...increasing liao. haa at least, I told hubby that I helped him to save so much on fm $$ liao.

yup, got to train yr maid loh...no choice.

carnellin,
got yr pm.thks for sharing.

hi afcai

Thanks for helping me to get the yu ren sheng brown rice.

I rem you said you often eat at the cofi shop near mrt station. Yesterday we went there eat ,i asked my hb if he can recognise you. Haha his ans is No. He said even you are sitting right infront of us he oso cannot recognise you *faint* forgave this lao ren jia if you happen to see him walk pass and never smile at you
happy.gif

Hi mikiko,
no problem. ai-yo, but did not get to meet u leh. yr prince is so cute. ai-yo, yr hubby where got old, so young and quite boyish look. think yr prince look more like him. hai...my hubby also like that one dun seem to recognise ppls even the first meet up.

we often eat at the cofi shop opp the open field or opp prime market loh. the chicken rice stall there very nice but price increase liao. there's got more variety of food that my princess can makan (eg zhu chang fen). sometimes, we do go to the veg cofishop (open on it own). I luv the lor mee and the fried bee hoon.

Hi afcai

Last sat I working mah. That y arrange hb to collect from u. Yah loh most people say my boi look like the father.

veg cofishop (open on it own)?? U mean that 1 opp our blk? I onli eat their fried bee hoon never try other thing

The vegi coffeeshop used to be a stall inside the old Coffee Link. Their fried prawn mee - YUM YUM YUM!!!! The mee rebus also good.
happy.gif

Hi,

I've some office wear like blouses, shirts, etc for exchange of baby items. Interested, pls PM me so tat I can show u the sizes, colours etc.

Thanks.

Hello Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye mommies, I have few preloved items to sale cheap:
1. BIG BIRD bolster (with big bird soft toy on the top)
2. Huge big bird soft toy (average of size of 1 year old boy)
3. Sesame beginnings VCD title: Exploring together (FREE Winnie the pooh VCD title: A very merry pooh year)
4. BN Mickey mouse disney responsibility chart
5. 2 BN EU YAN SANG BO Ying Compound Exp: 05/09 (this is to calm babies and newborns)FREE BN Brown Rice Si Shen Powder EXP:10/08
6. Chicco tricycle (FREE white colour IKEA highchair)
7. Maxicool cooler bag with FREE icepacks to keep breastmilk
8. Pink colour net bouncer (FREE Fisher Price Chair)

DO PM me to offer price, can let go cheap as not using them anymore, but need to self collect at Jurong East pls

PM me at [email protected]

Back