Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

Hi afcai,

My son also got some swollen lymph node on the back of his head few weeks back. I bought him to a pd. She says that lymph node will not disappear. It's meant to be there. It's common for children to have swollen lymph node. Esp for children who always get ill with cold, flu, fever...co's when there is infection, the lymph node will swell. Now, it's still there.

However, if the lymph node gets much bigger than the size of your finger or when it keeps swelling, you will have to do a blood test.

hi afcai,
i'm interested..

pls sms me or PM me for updates.. coz i seldom come to this thread.. thanks!

Venue: tumble tots (Jurong East branch at blk 134)
Trial Class: walking to 2 yr old
TBC date: 10/5/08

the class can take up to 12 toddlers.

Here the name of the mummies who are interested:
1) afcai
2) Ling
3) Shihui

Anyway intake cos will call and organise by 26/4.
Less than 6 toddlers: $23
More than 6 toddlers: 50% of the trial fees ($23)

voucher can also be used to offset the trial fees but if there is a discount of the trial fees then voucher will not be able to redemept.

Venue: tumble tots (Jurong East branch at blk 134)
TBC date: 10/5/08 , 1530hr

1) afcai
2) Ling
3) Shihui

Ling,
no problem. how many would u like to have cos a A5 piece of paper consists of 6 coupons inside? see when u want to collect or do u still have my no? i can drop at yr mailbox or meet u at yr void deck over the weekend when I passed by yr hse.

thks for the updates abt lymaph node. no wonder, KKH A&E doc said not to worry, lympah will reduce when no infection but will grow if there is infection like flu/fever etc. but hor, the polyclinic doc seems worried cos the lympah node (mentioned it is 1.5cm but kkh said it is 1cm)has been with my gar few mths since she was 10mth or 11 mth(she seldom get sick only these 2 mths) liao. the doc even prepare a blood test form for the next review. think I won't be gg bck to polyclinic. will tkae my gar to bt batok ctr PD for a checkup.

which PD did u go? do the doc give yr son antibiotics for his lymah node?

shihui
no problem. I have msn u. u can join the mailing list at tumble n tots so that they will mail u the gift voucher.

Hi afcai,

You see how many coupons you can give me cos I can go and buy and stock up for my 2 babies.

I went to a pd in Bishan. My sister-in-law recommended the doctor to me. The doctor is quite experience in handling children. I went there twice before. But her consultation charge is $45.

The doctor says there is no need for antibiotics.

Last time, I went to the pd at bt batok central. I don't like to go there.

I pm you my HP. Can I have yours?

Hi sandy Poh,
yes, it can be used at cck pharmacy polyclinic. how can I pass to u? how many are u interested?

Ling,
wow bishan so....oo far.in fact, I STILL have yr hp previously. I can't check my email during office hr. anyway, have pm u my contact.

I gave u 2 A5 pieces (12 coupons altogether) first lah , in case no more coupon issue by pharmacy. when u purchase at that time, then u can ask for more coupons (in case the coupons given away).

err...any idea why u dun like to go bb ctr PD cos I dunno shd I bring my gar there instead as this is the nearest PD nearby mah.

<font color="ff0000">Any mummies here sending their kids to CS Montessori Learning Centre at Bukit Timah Plaza? Would appreciate some comments on the playgroup. Kindly email me. Thks!!</font>

Hi afcai,

I am interested in the coupons for the purhase of Pet Pet/ Fiti diapers.

May i have some if U still have any left?

JC_mum/Sandy poh,
Currently, I have 4 more A5 pieces of coupons. 1 piece of A5 coupon consists of 6 pieces of coupons.

2 pieces of A5 coupons - reserved for Ling.
1 piece of A5 given to Pauline

so now left 2 more only. how many pieces of coupon would u like to have? if u want more, u can request for the coupon from the cashier at NHG pharmacy via polyclinic.

sandy,
Can i meet u next mon since I also meeting another mummy at CL taxis stand there at 0620pm( pls dun be late cos I'm rushing to my mum 's plc whereby she dun stay at CL before my bb zzz at 8pm+).

Hi Afcai

Ok.. I take one and let JC mum take one.

hehehe.... I will try not to be late but traffic jam difficult to gauge leh... give 5mins allowance can?

Hi JC_mum,
where do u live? I'm living at bt gombak loh. do u pass by any mrt station between gombak to clementi? are u working at bugis cos I will be gg to bugis this fri at 12 noon and will also be at milline walk at 1245hr. or else, do send me a postage fees, I will send u the coupon. or u want to go pharmacy via polyclinic and ask for the coupon from the cashier? do u manage to get yr pet pet diapers??

sandy,
I have pm u my hp no.

afcai,
when is the pet pet promotion till? the pharmacy open on sat too? i guess i will go there stock up on sat.. :p went to yishun last thurs coz was at my mom's place.. their L size OOS... so end up din buy....

Hi shihui,
I did not look into when the pet pet diaper promotion ended. but it is worth buying it cos per packet is $11.75 (must buy 2 packet for $25.50 and then got instand $2 discount (so will be $23.50)). yup, pharmacy open on sat till from 8am - 1230hr.

CLY,
no lah, my gar is down with Gastroenteritis flu (as indicated by A&amp;E KKH doc). now, she is ok but few a bit rashes on her thigh (since last tues till now, her rashes on her body gone)

UPDATES
Any intake cos will call and organise by 26/4.

voucher can also be used to offset the trial fees but if there is a discount of the trial fees then voucher will not be able to redemept.

Anyone interested? pls register here, the details (pm me yr name and baby name and contact in case, I needed more infor) are:

Venue: Tumble tots (Jurong East branch at blk 134)

1) afcai
2) Ling
3) Shihui
4)xrisgoh

hmm...2 more toddlers to intake wor...

Hi mummies who went to CCK kidlink PD,
heard that one need to book an appt before seeing the doc? if not, they won't not entertain u. is that got such thing, cannot walk in meh?

Hi afcai,
It's better to book appt; they would still accept walk-in but you would have to be prepared to wait for very long, esp in the early morning &amp; night time hours when it's most crowded. Afternoon is the best to go as there are usually very few patients from my experience so far. Hope this helps.

Hi afcai,

I'm interested.

UPDATES
Any intake cos will call and organise by 26/4.

Anyone interested? pls register here, the details (pm me yr name and baby name and contact in case, I needed more infor) are:

1) afcai
2) Ling
3) Shihui
4) xrisgoh
5) pnc

Will PM u my info.
Thanks..

Hi,
I'm new to this site. I'm staying at Blk 457 CCK Ave 4.
I'm looking 4 a tuition teacher or group tuition for Pr 2 and K2 children.
Anyone has any to recommend?
Thank you.

Hi sneezymom,
thks for the infor. do u know when is the opening and closign hr on sat?

Hi PNC,
no problem. will check my email when I'm home.

Hi afcai,
Sat opens from 9am-12:30pm. Tel no.63100900. Try to call at least 1 day before appt date as i vaguely recall they don't really entertain calls for appt made on the same day itself.

Anybody want to share with me to get this
Toilet Seat Sanitizer cum air freshener?
I need to use this in public toilet for my girl. Almost finish my current bottle.

Retail price: $14.90. I need to buy 12 sets in order to get at $12.90/set.
was told current promotion got free 1 small mirror.

more information:
http://www.luvthyself.com/index.htm

1348730.jpg

can arrange to collect at :
CCK MRT
My place - CCK Ave 2
Tanjong Pagar MRT - lunch time
Tampines St 83

If interested to order together, kindly email me @ [email protected]

Hi sneezymom,
thks alot on the infor. u also took yr son there b4? have u go to the baby n child PD at bt batok ctr?

Hi afcai,
I usually take my son there for vaccinations and serious illness as we like the PD. In fact, I was just there 2 nights ago for his vaccination.

I'm not so sure which is baby n child PD at BB central, but i went to one clinic (can't recall name) that's located near the corner along the road facing an open grass field where the clinic is open-door concept. Don't like the place as the PD spoke so soft that I could barely hear her and my kid didn't react to her medicines then. Recall I had to bring him back to Kidslink again when my PD returned from hols.

For minor illness like cough &amp; flu nowadays, I bring him to a GP clinic (think name is Dr Cheung Family clinic or sth like that) 2 streets down our place. Got to know this GP also thru' this forum. He's also very popular with kids but queue very long as no such thing as book appt. He makes his own mix of certain syrups which seem to be stronger than usual syrups. Some mummies may not like it but it's fine with me as long as my son gets well.

Hi sneezzy,
thks for sharing the info. so far at our plc, I only see the GP (Koh and Lee (something like tat). the place is popular with kids.

hmm..seems like I think I would choose kidslink liao. got to book the appt wor....

heard fr one mummy that the PD from BB ctrl look sleepy type.

UPDATES on Tumble and tots
CAN WE SET THE TRIAL TO BE ON 26/4 (sat) at 1530hr?

Any intake? still left 1 more toddler? there's a promotion on buy 1 get 1 free (see http://www.tumbletots.com.sg/promotions.html) - 2 for 1 offer on Trial fees.

CLOSING date for the intake is on 18/4 as I needed to submit for registeration (1 week before the class start)

Anyone interested? pls register here, the details (pm me yr name and baby name and contact ONLY) are:

TBC date: 26/4/08 (1530hr)

1) afcai
2) Ling
3) Shihui
4) xrisgoh
5) pnc

Hi Ling/pnc/shihui/xris goh,
Are u ok with the trial grp set at 1530hr, 26/4?
I have sent u all the email except shihui.

Ling - do provide me with yr name, bb name, bb age and contact no (have it liao).

pnc - thks for providing me with infor. just would like to know yr bb age.

shihui - dun need to provide me with anything cos we 'know' each other but are u ok with the date/timing (26/4)?

xrisgoh - i also sent u an email, ok with the date? Also would like to know yr bb age.

if so, I will submit for register next fri or sat.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/1345895.html?1207797019

am still looking for 1 more toddler (critia, must know how to walk) loh

Hi Mummies,

Can help me to do survey for my project. It is a very simple survey and it take less than 5 mins to complete.

If you can help, pls drop me your email address

Thanks

Hi mummies who interested in tumble and tots trial session,
acc to the lady in charge, I was told that if one sign up that day (for 12 sessions), they will be given 2 free sessions. the staff seems to be in friendly tone.

there are also other promotion too for citibank ready credit holder, MCYS card, OCBC cc, passion card holder etc...check out at the tumble n tots under promotions .

currently, we have 5 toddlers liao. so we shall enjoy the one for one promotion trial fee (except me, I will use the voucher since there is odd number).

Hi afcai,

Can pass me the petpet vouchers when we go to tumble n tots?

Hi mummies,

Do let me know if you have any Giant stamps to give away or sell. I'm collecting them to exchange for the big bowl.

oops i realised that the date is 24 apr so dun think i can make it as i m due for my 2nd child on 25/4/08 . Enjoy yourselves! : >

Hi Jo,
oh. congrats! wish u have a smooth delivery! so having a bb boy or gar this time??

Hi JC_mum,
pls pm me yr contact etc again for the pet pet diaper cos I think the pm has gone to my spam mail.

afcai,

This time round my son ill, i also brought him to the GP, "Lee and Koh", the doctor attending him is Dr Karen Lee. I personally prefer Dr Lee to the other attending Dr, Dr Koh. Yuo can always find that for Dr Lee's session, the clinic is always quite crowded as compared to the session where Dr Koh is attending!

Sneezymom,

The Dr Cheung family clinic that you are talking about, is it the Familycare Clinic at Blk 400+ BB near Dunearn Sec?

Hi Sherl,
Sorry, I can't recall the block no. or the clinic's exact name as I left the card at home, but I do have the tel no. now which is 65671775. Try calling them for exact address if you are interested as it's opened now.

Back