Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

hi afcai & sneezy mom,

sorry i have to give the nappy liners a miss.

i was actually asking on behalf of my friend but she changed her mind.

sorry for any inconveniences caused
happy.gif

Hi mikiko,
yup, that the veg outlet opened on their own after the new coffee shop - s11 took over. the price of the food items at s11 so dear man....now all the crowds are 'migrated' to another coffee shop near to the mrt liao. formerly, that coffeeshop is quite quiet.

my gar still look like my hubby since young. u can see her blog via msn link loh.

clairemummy,
yup, agreed, the fried prawn mee large portion and yummy. but it sold only at dinner time mah.

hi sharmanine06,
same same, me also like to know that too. but did u try to go to the playgrp at Home team NS clubhse? they have weekend program. I yet to find out the program.

Hi mummies:

If you are interested in Disney On Ice, I have this 10% discount coupon to give away free.

Juz for info I think those with MayBank card gets 20% off weekday show woh.

let me know the number of coupon u want can post to you via your SAE.

1282225.jpg

anyone one to buy the disney tickets, can help u buy @20% for weekdays and @15% for weekends....meet at lot1 2 purchase...

ryatie:
U hv the Maybank card is it? Is a better deal then 10%!

CLY:
are you still interested in this coupon coz ryatie said she can purchase on behalf? I think 1 coupon can buy multiple tickets then overall 10% discount. However if you need 3 coupons, no problem.

Let me know ya.

hi

i m new here... cck mum....

Susan - 1 child - 2yo (F) CCK
mikiko- 1 child - 6mth
CLY - 1 child - 3 yo going 4y o this yr
Sneezymom - 1 child - 16.5 mths
bitbit - 2 children - 3yo.2mth & 12mth (1yo)
Afcai - 1 child (F) - 14.5mth
Girlboy_mummy - 2children - 7+yo(G) & 4+yo(B)
happyfeet - 1 boy - 24 mth
ryatie - 2 gals- 18mths & 3.5yo
sherl (clairemummy) - 2 gals - 13mths and 12yo
CSI_Fan - 1 gal - 3 mths
vernon'smummy - 1 boy - 1 month plus

here's example of disney price:

09 March 2008 (Sun) 3:30 PM PRICE CATEGORIES (In Singapore Dollars)
CAT 2 CAT 3 CAT 4
STANDARD S$59.50 S$39.50 S$19.50
15% Maybank Cardholders (Cat 2-4) - S$50.55 S$33.55 S$16.55

13 March 2008 (Thu) 3:30 PM PRICE CATEGORIES (In Singapore Dollars)
CAT 2 CAT 3 CAT 4
STANDARD S$49.50 S$29.50 S$19.50
20% Maybank Cardholders (Cat 2-4) - S$39.60 S$23.60 S$15.60

had bought for 1 mummy for cat 2 3 ticket(s) at S$39.60 plus Service Fee of S$3.00 per ticket Subtotal Cost: S$127.80
Delivery: Collection from Authorised Agents - S$0.20

total cost abt:$128

hope tis help...

Hi Afcai,

Sorry was too busy to access email for the last few days. No, have not been to the the one at the Hometeam, will try to check it out soon. I came across this link http://www.edufarm.com.sg/ and I am interested to know about the star Tots Music at Bukit Batok / Toh Guan. Does anybody have information / experience with the centres? Please share with us here? Thanks

afcai, sharmaine,
hi afcai, its me again heehee, i've tried the pg at hometeam, that one is really good, but for me is too ex.. but actually kind a worthed..experience young and dynamic teacher, nice, and really warmth.

afcai you can pass the email i've sent you about startots to sharmaine if u dont mind

Hi Sharmainer06,
have pm u the feedback abt startots. I went to bjg hometeam to ask for info abt bb gym. the staff told me can register for trial gym at http://www.bjg.com.sg/ but got to wait as waiting list is quite long. also, they did have weekend activity. gg to check out its website later.

carnellin,
have pm sharmanine the feedback for startots liao. yup, I also find it quite ex and the plc seems to be small. somemore, still need registration fees of $40 + buy the uniform for $10. so ex.

afcai,
they really have a long queue of waiting list recently...but their technique is really good, my dd can remember different types of mammals, historic places in USA, and many other difficult stuff we study in elementary until high school when she was just 20 months.

if only i have more money i def put her there again.
happy.gif

Hi afcai / Carnellin

Thanks for the feed back. I think BJG has a reason for charging a high price and still having a long wait list. Nowadays it is difficult to find an afforable & good learning centres for our children : ( Please keep me informed if you have any good recommendations.

Thanks

Carnellin ,
is it....but really very ex wor...think will see how then my gar turned 19 mth cos they have different grp for walker 1 and walker 2. she kept on clinging to me (refuse to walk on her own) when I went to the Home team NS.

Hi sharmaine06,
u also living at gdview gnd? hmm..i'm also searching lah. see how lah, might be enrolled her in the xiao dou dou class near my mum'plc loh instead of my plc.

sharmaine,
so far i find grace house kindergarten is the best in this neighbourhood (the one opp to home team).. nice, clean, and responsible teachers...

afcai,
same!!! my daughter at that age even refuse to sit on stroller, i have a back pain, waist and neck pain almost everyday at that time, sometime also broke down in tears feel hopeless, i'm so tired cleaning the house, taking care of her,and also have to carry her everywhere i go, if not she will throw tantrum WHEREVER we are.

really praise the Lord those times are over now. she want to walk by herself at BJG because seeing other kids walking by themself (same age)... she already feel use to them after just 2 session and start copying them (walking and independent) at the 3rd session.. BJG really know how to make ur kid comfy there, i never hear ANYone say its not good (expensive? YES) but all of them say its worthed..

bte they very clean to, after each session the class will be cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant just like in hospital so my gal rarely get sick (i know in other school hygiene are soooooooo lack)because they keep it really clean

Hi Mummies,

I'll move to GDview gdn in May,any Enrichment classes to recommend for N2 kids?(esp. for weekday & school holiday)many thks!

Hi Mummies, I'm new to this thread. I'm staying at Bukit Panjang. Anyone has any good reliable and trustworthy part time maid to recommend to me please? Those charging $10 per hour? Urgently need one to come over to my place during weekdays to do weekly cleaning.

Kindly sms me at 96831669 or email me at [email protected]

Sincere Thanks,
Jan

carnellin,
so are u a sahm? hai...my gar is indeed like a korea bear to me esp when she is 6-12mth old. she has stranger anxiety. if did not see me during her 5-10mth, she will scream till very jialat.I
might be letting her to try the walker 2 (19mth onwards) during the weekend class after she had the last jab for her 18mth few more mths later. think this is the only nearby wkend playgrp near my hse.

how old is yr gar now? is yr gar still at BJG?

any mommies staying in goodview garden willing to give away the guest tickets to the isetan private sale this thursday? am looking for 2.

thanks.

afcai,
yes i am a sahm
happy.gif
my dd start that 'period' at about 13 or 14 month of her age, stranger anxiety hmm maybe thats what its called. we can not go to restaurant cause she will cry looking at other people, can not go to church in sunday service, etc.

i bought her conventional walker (baby sit inside), new type walker (she stand and push), ride on (so she really have to use her feet to push the ride on) and she can stand behind and push.. wahhhh i spent so much money for her to walk... nothing works
sad.gif

now she's not in BJG anymore (can not afford for the enrichment class) and at GH kindergarten now.

oh btw, i went to a PD at chinese garden, he say better to keep exposing her to the crowd (like mall, rest, gatherings, etc) to overcome the anxiety..

Thanks afcai,

just got to know it's a scam.
Sorry for posting here to seek help for her. stupid me!

last time got one Jolene now another one ....
Don't they know the world is round?

CYL,
read fr the thread that she has 5 diff nicknames. in future, she might change her nickname or create a new nickname to organise a BP. still have to beware of such person. so need to take note of the email and when the nickname is registered.

anyway, she just make use of the kind heart mummies and take adv of the needy mummies. sigh....heard that she is a mum of 3 liao.

CLY
ur not stupid la...naturally all mummies here r very helpful & concern...but all these joleene n crytalyn...wanna take advantage of the situation

Dear Mummies,

If your baby is taking similac stage 2, there is an offer now in Bukit Batok polyclinic. Going at $30.90. While stock last. Can get stamps or points for every $20 spent. Then you can exchange for vouchers. My neighbour told me so. Those keen can call before going down to purchase.

Dear Mummies,

FYI. Gain IQ is on offer at polyclinic. Selling at $24.95. Can get chops for $25 spent. Accumulate 20 stamps to get $10 voucher. I just went down to BB polyclinic in the afternoon but out of stock for today already. Waiting for them to replenish their stock.

Pauline,
for GOON brand diaper u can request the samples from them by register yrself at the diaper.com.sg website. they will send u the samples.

Ling,
today, I went to bb polyclinic for my gar jab but did not see any gain iq on offers (in fact, there's dun have any gain iq, only saw the pharmcy selling isomil, promil 2, ensure life fm and similac fm only) only similac leh. hmm...what chops...polyclinic pharmcy also can get chop one meh??

Hi afcai,

I bought some Gain IQ from the polyclinic. I called to check on the stock first. Some outlets have the stock. I asked them to reserve some for me and told them that I would go down to collect later.

There is free delivery too for purchases >$200.

For every $25 spent, they will give you 1 chop. Excluding medicinal items. The chops can be exchanged for items or voucher.

I bought the FM and they gave me chops to accumulate.

On Thursday, bring along 1 elderly above 55 and get I think $2 voucher for every $50 spent(but not on medicinal items).

Hi Ling,
there will be also free delivery for purchase above $200 on the estore at abbott website too.

did u go to bb polyclinic and buy cos I did not see any gain iq displayed on the shelf liao but a lot of similac stock up.

Hi ClaireMummy (sherl),
sorry very busy lately, pls pm me for more info.
i oso heard there's one tutor who will pickup the kidz ard the gdview area and having the tutoring session at her own place.

afcai,
i read there's some scam here pls do update me with further details.

Sorry mothers, i have not being here for years...paiseh paiseh. Going to have my marketing exam soon so no time liao. Oso BIG BIG happenings last wk happen to my neighbours (in Blk 394 if u know), makes me & my family going thru great shock too.

Hi afcai,

Yes I went down to buy. They reserve some for me. I went down to pay and asked them to deliver the FM to me. Their staff bought some too when I enquire.

Hi Mummies,

pls beware of the nick: just married(just married). This shameless person has recreated a new account. She is "precious_darling", "Shirley8084", "crystalyn", "joanne" etc.

Hi mummies,

No long no login liao.

I have some stamps available for exchange.

1 Giant Stamp - exchange for 2 pulls up, L size

3 March SNS stamp - exchange for 3 dog or cat stamp from SNS or 3 pulls up, L size.

Pls pm me as I seldom come in liao.

Btw, I am staying at Blk 385, preferably to exchange at weekday night or weekend morning.
Thanks.

Hi CLY,
how u know that she create a new a/c?

Hi Ling,
hmm...when is the promotion of the gain iq started? maybe at that pt of time when i went on fri, it already out of stock.

woah...what's with the darling shirley scam?

haven't been logging in for a few days & suddenly the forum flooded with all these issues.

very confused!

hi afaci,

I happen to have time to do some search this just married email account bear her hubby name. and it is created after all her other account suspend by the moderator.

Happyfeet,
In short, since the thread had been remove.
it all started when this Darling seek help for her friend joanne. Then all collection of donate items coordinate by Shirley. someone question and started the searching that all this 3 person is 1 person itself and she cheated some other mummies money for not paying things she brought from BP and resell those item, etc.

more here:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/1295268.html?1205608215

Back