Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

wow didn't know stay near carpark is so interesting.... too bad my block is so far away from the carpark can't see all the "interesting" thing
happy.gif

im facing the right side of the carpark, staying at 23rd floor, but did not see anything unusual. will open my eyes bigger. haha free show

afaci & sinkor,

you may see me more occassionally between 1 to 3pm as bringing my 2 elder kidz to LD Learning Ctr next to 395A kopi tiam.

Btw afcai, I dun have Gain for exchange, let me know if u wanna let go ur mamil 2 @ $8 okie?

Yeah rite! Never ever thot that facing the carpark oso got such interesting view too!
as mine is facing the big field.

afaci

If u want to let your bb try gain IQ, why don u get free sample from Abbott. They give 400g gain IQ + $3 off voucher + buy 6 get 1 free voucher.

Mummies,

I have NTUC points for exchange for XL diapers or Gain IQ vouchers. PM me if keen.

Hi Athen,
hmm dun have the 6 get 1 free voucher given leh, I onky got the sample of 400g gain IQ + $3 off voucher only.

Hi Yui,
think will be exchange my Dumex with IMMO... with other fm better. dun think I'm selling $8.

Hi sinkor,
wow, who is that guy who is so....o romantic man...decor with "I luv u" word with light...wow..

Afcai,
dunno who is the romantic guy wor.....is my hubby saw it and ask me to see one! keke..... then i asked him to do the same and he said i "isanghae" (means "mad" in korean) :S

hey Yui,
u also ordering the Babymall spree right?? keke... me too...if u going to IMM for collection, can help me to collect? ;P
but if i can collect it then will help u to collect lah...:D

Hi Mummies,

I m looking for receipts of Mamil Gold to exchange for items at Giant. Greatly appreciate if you can give me the receipts should you decided to discard it.

Thanks a lot.
happy.gif

afcai,
no problem lah rgd FM. Oh i had tested the mouse, so far ok only at times its seems diconnected.

sinkor,
okie keep me update incase i lost track of it.
wow the BP track are super duper, see until my eyes blurred. My bks are ready, u wanna me to
send to ur place?

Hi!

I am also a resident of Goodview Gardens
happy.gif
staying at Blk 394

Anyone here planning to redeem and opting for delivery for the free little tikes xylophone by Huggies?

If yes, was thinking maybe can split the delivery charges
happy.gif

Yui,
i also joined alot of spree till i "gong" liao.... really broke liao leh!!! :S
worst is i also joining those taiwan clothings spree outside SM...haha...
as for babymallonline, i am still waiting for my items which i have joined in the #1 spree....super slow
sad.gif

so ur bks are ready huh....okok.... will sms u when i am on the way go back to my house...Monday cant as will be home late! keke..

Hi Sweet,
wow, so many ppls living in yr blk loh. how to u get the free little tikes xylophone by Huggies?

hi afai, is it? hehe.. on my floor, there are 3 mummies (including myself) with babies!
happy.gif

u need to get 4 bar codes from huggies ultra and fill up the form.. these are found on the diapers with the tortoise toy

Hi Sweet,
oic. tot huggies dry comfort also have cos see bar code at the side of diaper mah.

wow, so 'qiao' u mean 3 mummies staying the same floor as u....anyway, seems like lot of mummies staying at yr blk and blk 385 as well but none staying at my block loh.

Have 2 NTUC bonus pt to exchange with 1 local stamp each. interested, pls pm me with yr contact.

collection at gdview gnd or gombak mrt station after 7pm.

Hi littletotscloset,

Will you be free today? What time can I collect from you? I will be bringing my son to the playground this evening. :D

Hi,
Have the following to give away,
1) Nestle brown rice (6 sample sachets) expire date 24/5/08.

2) mothercare 15% discount voucher.expire dd 31/12/07.

Collect fr gdview gnd or at gombak mrt

Dear Goodview Gardens Mummies,

Anyone encountered nasty situation with the cake shop at Blk 395A? This is the second time that we bought something that is not fresh. first time we bought the pandan chiffon cake, the cake was sour, so we tried to exchange but they said that it was not exchangable, so we just think that it was our luck we chose a cake that was stale.

Today, as my son is sick, he had no appetite and asked for Pandan Chiffon cake, having no choice, so went to purchase the pandan chiffon cake from the cake shop at 395A, hoping that this time, it is ok..

When my son took a slice of the cake, he split out immediately and said 'don't like'. when we tried it, we realise that the cake seems to have turned bad... so no choice, my hubby went to try to change the pandan chiffon to something else.

there was 2 pple manning the shop, they took a bite and said that their cake has 'no problem' (mei wen ti), they were very rude and said that probably 'my son was the one with problem' (ni er zhi you wen ti). If they insist that there is nothing wrong with their food, do they have to insult my son? they were very rude and talked loudly to my husband. My husband was so mad that he threw the cake in a dustbin in the presence of the 2 pple.

Mean right? Over a simple cake worth $2.20, not that i am particularly concerned about the money but sincere pple will be apologetic and refund/exchange when the food turn stale. somemore this is the second time this has happened. Even if their business is poor, the way they treat customers will turn customers away somemore.

Sorry, just need to vent out. Poor business sense, poor customer service and most importantly, selling food that is not suitable to be eaten....

hmm..... fyi, i wont buy cakes from Blk 395A as they gave me a impression their cakes/bread is not fresh bcos really no business.....
i rather walk all the way to the bt gombak mrt there... near the market got 2 cake shops super fresh and price reasonable......
cool down...i believe sooner or later...will change shop owner again :S

Mei
for me, I never go to that cake shop at blk 395A, the bread and those item they sell dun seem to be appetite and seem they dun have much business, so the things there would be leftover for a few day. the ppls there also got some kind of attitude problem cos one of the time, I wanted to buy the waffle cake, she told me I needed to wait for 15 mins. siao man...no other customer, still need to wait for 15mins. so fr then onwards, I dun patron there. dunno when the cake shop will close now...oops...'curse' it man... I rather spend time walking further down the cake shop near the market there - cheaper and more variety.

wow piang, u bought the pandan chiffon cake once liao, still dare to buy again. then why not, u ask her (the person) to taste the pandan cake herself to see if it is spolit.ai-yo, no business, still got this kind of (*^*&^ attitude. maybe we can complaint to the the cc or can we complain to town council?

ai-yo, sorrie to hear that yr son is sick after eating. so how is he now?

sinkor
agreed that since no business, how can they sell out their items and of cos most of the items are left for days liao.

Huggies is having a promotion at Sheng siong for huggies dry comfort and also huggies (red packets). selling at $14.55.

Hi mikiko,

Once you have collected 12 stamps from the same month, you can redeem for a $9 SnS voucher. Redemption must be from the same month. Eg. All Nov stamps must be redeem in Nov.

Hi afcai,
no choice, cos yestersday my hubby was taking care of my son alone and son was running fever, no good to bring him out so far to the MRT side. U are right, attitude prob. They tasted the cake, then proclaim that their cake is ok, even though it is sour. If that is not denial I dunno what is.... two of them gang up to argue with my hubby somemore...

Ya, sinkor, agree with u stuff sold there is not fresh. seriously that side rather low traffic. hard to set up shop there....

Hi Mei,

I agreed lor, Poor business sense, poor customer service.

In fact they shld apologise on behalf immediately, find out the condition of the cake, compensate, most of all check the rest of the cake,& find out whats the cause of it instead of arguing without even bother to find out the truth right! Well, I only know they use to sell those leftover ones, 3 in a pk for $2 over the counter.

Got to be careful too as my son loves chiffon cakes too. but I always patronise the one right further opp the Gombak mrt. They loves the muffins.

Hi

I have 13 NTUC pt for exchange for local stamp or diapers or gain IQ voucher. Exchange at MRT between Yew Tee & Jurong East. Anyone?

Have 4 points to give away. Appreciate 2 local stamps as token in return.Exchange @ Goodview Gardens.

hi mummies,
anyone infected by d prima deli cake?
20 of my family members down with dat terrible disease.
bought frm d bukit batok branch... terrible! my 2 sons 3 1/2 n 1 1/2, my nephew, 7mths....myself, d bday gal.
juz wondering if anyone else infected, then can adv each other what actions to take.

thanks mummies

oh no..... mummyish, you take care leh....
heard from the news, alot of people kena infected..... as for action, i think prima will compensate right???? *hugz*

afcai,

the 7 mth baby only get to taste a teaspoon of the chocolate coating.. v strong virus. imagine feeding him few more..

Hi Littletotscloset,
I interesting of one book at Wonderbox , the title is Usborne Farmyard Tales Number Chains

If u confirm order pleas add me in, can?

bb immune system very weak esp 6mth onwards bb cos this is the period of weaning off immune system fr mummy and then they started to develop their own. so cannot anyhow feed them loh. anyway, they are not supposed to eat sweet thing or else next time, they developed sweet tooth.

afcai,
if my own kids, i never do that. but one of my aunt fed another aunt's bb. aiyah if only can turn back time..

Hi everyone! I live in CCK St 51. I'd like to give away an opened box of Fenugreek capsules. My friend only ate max 10 capsules b4 she passed to me but I don't need it. Anyone interested?

Hi Mummies,

I've placed my 18 mths son in the child care for more than a week already. Wow, till today, it is still a struggle to get him into the child care. He knows that when he is near to the destination, he will feel uneasy. Then he starts to cling onto me tightly. When the teacher opens the door, he starts to look at me with his pair of innocent eyes, begins to tear and keeps repeating 'Mama'. The teacher has to struggle to pull him away from me while my son crys for Mama. It is heart wrenching to see him cry for mummy like this. He is a timid boy. After an hour, he is still sobbing when I go to pick him up. I'm returning back to work after X'mas. Hopes he can adjust himself to the environment in the child care.

Guess I'm getting too long-winded. Coz my HB and family don't understanding how sad I am when my bb cries.

Hi Ling,
think yr boy got the separation anxiety. she is so glued to u.
why not u let yr mum or hubby take him there to see what he response. yup, agreed, other ppls might not understand hw heartening/sad that a mummy feel, the kind of feeling that word cannot describe. initially, when I returned to work after 4 mth of leave, I have kind of separation anxiety too, I kind of worried how my gar will cope with my gar etc...keep thinking day and night of her etc....now, i also gg to wean off bf liao and col is advising me tat I shd go and visit her alternate day as not to tire myself out. but I still miss her if I dun see her a day....dun think hubby will feel this way. my hubby only go and visit her on wed only. btw, we only bring my gar bck on fri after work and will send her bck to my mum'plc on sun again. hai...

think yr boy need to get used of the envirnoment and it takes time also. try to get him involved in actitivies. did u often bring him to supermarket and shopping etc and expore him to outside? since my gar is 10mth onwards, i make it to a pt to go supermarket over the weekend before i go in laws 's hse and send her bck to my mum'plc.during my gar 5mth-10mth, her stranger anixiety are the most peak and jialat. so we just exposure her to surroudning. now she is ok liao but still shy. I took her to a playgrp once, at first she is shy but after a while, she enjoys herself.

so jia you.....and keep consistantly encourage yr boy to be brave etc...

Back