Mummies in Pasir Ris

bao,
looks like u seem to be clearing stuff lately.
happy.gif
btw, i saw a couple of toys like threading at a learn thru play shop at AMK hub and was wondering if there is anywhere else to buy at cheaper price? can advice?

char i kn i kn, buy fr china lor! haha.. i hv been eyeing lots of stuff on china web, but dunno how to place order/make payment!

heh heh heh,
yah, decluttering my stuff really slowly cos need to take pics and then load to ebay! so only manage to clear a little stuff so far

errr, threading toys ah. i bot from kidsurplus but the terrors aren't keen wor... too sedate liao (and prob boring ?) now they like laptops! and jigsaws, search & find activity books, and their latest love? real money *faint*

Sincerity,
pls PM me ur email add.
wanna keep u in the loop regarding the mattress protector. will cc to you all the emails.

Sincerity,
din get ur email le.
okie la.....so long you trust me ya
happy.gif

i'll follow up till it's mailed to me.

according to her the next BP on either 18/9 or 21/9, therefore the stocks shall arrive around mid October.

Good Morning! Ladies,

Mbb2,
Oops, perhaps I exit too fast? There was a pop screen stating server xxx. post 2 mins later or sthg. It's alright, I'll wait for the arrival of the other and collect them together. Thank you very much for the follow up. I TRUST YOU! Smuack.

Bao,
Can trouble you to check out the price for me on playmobil toys like police stuff? Didn't have the chance to pop in cos my hands were full the last time round : p Thanks!

sincerity,
i give u the number of the shop. i also have discount so you can check for the model you want at the member's price
happy.gif

they also have an outlet at Parkway

OUB Centre #03-17 ................ 6438 1036
Parkway Parade #B1-23/24 ....... 6440 5126
IMM Mall #02-33 .................... 6896 3161
HarbourFront Centre #01-09/10 .. 6273 9512

Hi all PR mummies,

Happened to chance upon this thread... Can I join u ladies???

I'm staying along dr 6... Anyone nearby?

Do u know of any good enrichment classes in PR or Tampines for 11mth old or 4 year old?

Btw, how old are your kids?

hi hosanna,
welcome to the thread. i'm a sahm with a 2.5yo gal. i used to stay at PR but moved to TPY. are u a sahm or ftwm?

welcome hosanna
eh..where is dr 6? hahaha..blur with all the streets n drives...blk wat?

im at st 72...opp west plaza...
im a sahm with 2 boys aged 8 n 3yrs old..with no #3 !!!...hahahhahhaa

nana..wah...gong xi hor..

Bao,
At least yr posting results in double posting. Mine completely wipe out. Dunno what happen to the server.

Playmobil,
Nice range, very exp even with 10%. Am considering Lego set.

Hosanna,
Welcome! Am mummy of 3 kids, age 7 and twins age 4. (There are a few mummies with twins in PR thread)

Nana,
Congratulations!

Hi nana and dsii,

Congrats on your #2 and #3 respectively...
happy.gif

Dr 6 is the road leading to downtown east. Hmmm, my status used to be a FTWM 2 months ago, now is PTWM and going to be SAHM soon.
happy.gif
) so when that time comes, will be very free liao.. Hopefully can spend meaningful time with my kids then..

Going for the trial class for my gym tomorrow... Thanks to the mummy who put up this lobang here..
happy.gif
)

congrats nana!!

welcome Hosanna! I'm a sahm with a 5yro boy and 5mth old gal.

dsii, wah at first glance also thought another on e way leh!! hahahah or u really mean it?

welcome Hosanna! me was the mummy that post the my gym lobang
happy.gif
i may drop by tomorrow for the free play time too, maybe will see you. I am at SAHM with a active 17 month old boy.

congrats nana!

Aiyo! Dsii! for a while I was shocked! Keep re-reading ur post leh! Haha.. really wake me up! haha..

Sian.. me also want to be SAHM!

Thanks dsii.. hosanna.. juxta.. and sincerity.. kekee..

dsii : ya la.. i also tot u got #3.. hahaa..

pinkie : edd should be end may or early june.. keke.. i wan june baby. but i think i tried slightly too early.. so should EDD be end may

Hi scubabebe, u going for the 4pm slot is i?

Dsii, oops see wrongly... Tot u really no.3? Hmmm, maybe our wishes will come true soon?? (wink:p) govt giving goodies so should go ahead to try for a gal
happy.gif
)

morning mummies!

any mummies have super remedy for super bad ezemma?? I have no eyes to look at Missy Yan's neck!

CONGRATS nana!

Welcome Hossanna!
Drive 6 quite near me leh..hehe, next time can la teh at Blk 4XX leh.

Congrats dsii..on your no #3! hahahAHAHAA

ANNOUNCEMENT....

# 2 on the way too....kekeke

Nana,

think our EDD shld be ard the same time...kekekek ;) hv u seen gynea? will see mine tomolo...
happy.gif
as this time round, tummy, stomach beri weak...get diaheareao easily leh....
sad.gif

Dsii,

"congrads" to u too...I was shocked when I thot I saw #3 on the way....as u mentioned u dun want #3 liao....whaahahahaha

nuah,
congratz here also :p

lbs,
erm... keep area clean and moisturized pls.
shower time dun use soap cos will irritate further. after that put moisturizer.
see doc for some steroid creams so that can heal faster...
btw ah yan feel itchy and scratch??

heee, actually the meds can get from polyclinic lah. but that time din know mah, daddy kancheong spider went to NSC direct cos his princess' face so kelian. put on steroids and moisturizer, healed very fast. heng no scars, har har har!

Nuah,
Congratulations! Happy for you : ) the "sian dan" works for you. Meanwhile, go easy on coconut milk, spicy food and cold stuff.

Dsii,
Hard to say, the more you resist, the higher chance you're going to have no.3! hahaha : ) Lai la, lai la. Can start to think of no.3 name starts with letter `I` too : p

DSII.........ISABEL ISABEL
biggrin.gif

Nana,
congrats!!

Nuah,
i act belachan all the till i gave birth for both.

Back