Medisave Maternity Package.

anesha

Hi Mummies
Can anyone share how to go about claiming the $450 prenatal medical expenses from medisave?
Do we have to manually do it or the hospital can submit the claims for us

From March 24th , it has increased to $900 claimable . what I know tmc will submit claims for us so rmb bring all receipts when admission to hospital, not too sure other hospital ..

Hi Mummies
Can anyone share how to go about claiming the $450 prenatal medical expenses from medisave?
Do we have to manually do it or the hospital can submit the claims for us

Most hospital will do it for you but it will be best to keep all your receipt and also reconfirm it will your preferred hospital to confirm that they are tracking and will be doing it for you.

All the best

What about if I was with two different hospitals? Can I bring all the receipts to the hospital I have delivered even though half of my pregnancy I was with another hospital? Will they be able to process the claims?

What about if I was with two different hospitals? Can I bring all the receipts to the hospital I have delivered even though half of my pregnancy I was with another hospital? Will they be able to process the claims?

My reccommendation is to keep all receipt and then speak to the final hospital you are going to deliver the baby, dun be surprise that the claim limit will be busted by then final hospital that you give birth.

i am quite sure your situation is not unique and therefore the hospital will surely be able to advice you what to do.

Cheers

Hi I don't get the prenatal claim, can someone explain. Apologies, FTM and am under KKH subsidy am I still entitled?

Hello mummy,

Subsidy patient can get the exact same claim as a private patient, my advice is for you to act blur and go to ask the KKH folks, they will be able to call out your record and explain to you nicely de. Anything not sure just ask them to explain to you slowly again. The claim limit imho is too low, therefore easily busted by most folks.

Cheers

Hello mummy,

Subsidy patient can get the exact same claim as a private patient, my advice is for you to act blur and go to ask the KKH folks, they will be able to call out your record and explain to you nicely de. Anything not sure just ask them to explain to you slowly again. The claim limit imho is too low, therefore easily busted by most folks.

Cheers
Thanks @aaa111 because usually after the consultation I will make the payment. So should I continue to make the payment or get them to bill it to my place.

Thanks @aaa111 because usually after the consultation I will make the payment. So should I continue to make the payment or get them to bill it to my place.

Hello, no problem de, just continue to pay as per normal. All these bill are tag to you. Singapore hopsital computer system very advance one. All can be track de, in fact i think the need to keep all receipt is only for show de. The all these medisave claim thing can be sorted out at one go at the final delivery bill.

Cheers

Back