May 2019 Mums

hi, i should be around this time too. first timer here too.

tested with the clearblue digital and it says i'm pregnant and 1 to 2 weeks along. expensive test kit but worthwhile for me because i cant understand the line thing to save my life. so just wanted something to tell me yes or no.
subsequently next day decided to go to a gp to do a blood hcg test for more accuracy and it is positive too and that i am about 2weeks.
but i am feeling crampy a little.. saw a gynae at tmc as my gp was worried. the gynae didnt comment much because cant see anything at all. no sac no fetal pole nothing basically! she just told me: you see the white color thing? maybe that is it.

and all i was thinking was: huh? i am paying so much money for a maybe...?

so i was abit disappointed although i kind of expected it because it is really too early.

according to the gynae, as per my 1st day of last period, i am about 4 weeks. so she gave me an appointment abt 2 weeks later and said by then i should be able to see something..

by far, the longest wait of my entire life.... i am scared and worried also. the gynae gave me meds to help stabilize but i am still feeling on and off cramps (not painful jus discomfort) and told me to monitor and if any bleeding or brown discharge to see her asap.
Im having such cramps/ pains too, my gynae said is normal so long the pains are not like menses cramp then is fine. I guess is just our body getting using to have a new life inside.

Hi, would like to ask if we have spotting or mild bleeding during first trimester, normally doc will give MC or HL to rest at home?

Hello all. I found out I'm pregnant at 2-3 weeks. Which is really early. My appointment with the gynae is in another week. Been having a week of cramp, should I be worried?

Hi I am first time mummy here and 7 weeks pregnant. EDD is around 15 May 2019. I am keen to join the WA group.

Hello !

Can I be in the whatsapp group too? I am now in my 6 weeks. I am having no morning sickness and have minimum symptoms, all i experiences is light cramps and letting out of gas. I am worry if my baby is fine ? 10 more days till gynae appointment. Longest wait of my life.

Hello !

Can I be in the whatsapp group too? I am now in my 6 weeks. I am having no morning sickness and have minimum symptoms, all i experiences is light cramps and letting out of gas. I am worry if my baby is fine ? 10 more days till gynae appointment. Longest wait of my life.

Should be okay! During my 6 weeks, i also didnt have any morning sickness...but i had very minimal cramps and brownish spotting. Had my 1st gynae visit at 7 weeks and baby is all good. Fret not!

Hello !

My friend said this is a symptoms of baby boy..

Should be okay! During my 6 weeks, i also didnt have any morning sickness...but i had very minimal cramps and brownish spotting. Had my 1st gynae visit at 7 weeks and baby is all good. Fret not!

Thanks. I shall wait patiently for my week 7 appointment.

Hi, I think i’m the May 2019 mums too.. Just confirmed with 5 weeks pregnancy and kinda nervous as I’m a first time being a mummy.. I went to Dr Hii at Khatib for the confirmation test. Not sure if i should continue with him.

Hi,
I am keen to join the Whatsapp group but have not been getting a response. Is the group full? Shall we start another one for May mummies?

Medela Breast Pump

I've recently pre-ordered a brand new Medela Freestyle Breast Pump for $599 (havent even collected).
It's a very good price for medela pump. However, I decided to stick to my old Spectra and so I'm looking for takers.
Pls buzz me at 93655026 if you are keen :)

Its a blessing you can have your own kids. I cannot perform such basic role as a woman. Dun kill the little life .. maybe giving up for adoption to ppl like me would be a better choice. Stay positive so that your baby will be healthy and pretty.
Hello are u looking to adopt?

Hi everyone, tested positive two weeks ago and visited my gynae Dr Kenneth Lee last Fri and confirmed I'm 6 weeks. Totally unexpected pregnancy and will be a mother of 3...would be keen to join e WhatsApp grp for May mummies..

Hi all my Mrs is 12weeks pregnant expecting our first child. we just have just finish the oscar test yesterday and decided to change our gynae.

currently looking at Dr Wendy Teo or Dr Tho CK. thinking of Mt A / Mt E appreciate if any one provide us with comments and advise.

many thanks in advance!

Hi All, I am a case of complicated pregnancy and was considering to switch my SGH gynaecologist to Dr Suresh Nair at mount Elizabeth Novena. Anyone who has heard any feedback him? Please let me know. Thank you!

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.

Attachments

• pt2018_10_03_12_23_09_mh1538540606508.jpg
    pt2018_10_03_12_23_09_mh1538540606508.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 230
  • pt2018_10_03_12_22_44_mh1538540619869.jpg
    pt2018_10_03_12_22_44_mh1538540619869.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 233
  • pt2018_10_03_12_22_18_mh1538540646440.jpg
    pt2018_10_03_12_22_18_mh1538540646440.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 221
  • pt2018_10_03_12_21_59_mh1538540667261.jpg
    pt2018_10_03_12_21_59_mh1538540667261.jpg