Married with a super negative husband

lglhyper73

I am married with 2 lovely daughters who always comfort and console me with their warm hearts. When times are tough, job gets difficult, in laws gets mean, children are sick. ...

I am fine with all these. .. When things needs to be done, I can get it through regardless... There is always a solution.

However I don't know how to get through to my husband. He is totally negatively. He keep thinking that the whole world is against him. I ask him to go for consultation, he says that they can't help him. He himself said that he will question those people what makes them more superior than him. Why is he the problem and not others.

Just minutes ago, he send me this message
"I told u everything is my fault. Even if its ur decision to being an extra kid along its my fault. Thanks I lived my life in anguish.... as long as every body is happy.... anyway wtf is it that I had to walk all the way bk hell ass I could even run to yishun . Fyi I just had dinner.

Its my f .. life

The day I die I'd smile .... thank you god... I'm ready for hell.... I had just been through worse. Give me ur worse np man"

I am very worried that he is like a volcano and would erupt one of the days. As I am writing this, I can have a vision of a newspaper headline, "Family of 4 being slaughtered by deranged husband in the middle of the night. ."

I try to ask him to go to a church or Temple if they can help him relieve his anxiety. Or even get a new hobby, etc. But he would take to it.

I feel like I am sleeping next to a time bomb. Any one of you have any issues similar to my case. Can we share our experience?

I am married with 2 lovely daughters who always comfort and console me with their warm hearts. When times are tough, job gets difficult, in laws gets mean, children are sick. ...

I am fine with all these. .. When things needs to be done, I can get it through regardless... There is always a solution.

However I don't know how to get through to my husband. He is totally negatively. He keep thinking that the whole world is against him. I ask him to go for consultation, he says that they can't help him. He himself said that he will question those people what makes them more superior than him. Why is he the problem and not others.

Just minutes ago, he send me this message
"I told u everything is my fault. Even if its ur decision to being an extra kid along its my fault. Thanks I lived my life in anguish.... as long as every body is happy.... anyway wtf is it that I had to walk all the way bk hell ass I could even run to yishun . Fyi I just had dinner.

Its my f .. life

The day I die I'd smile .... thank you god... I'm ready for hell.... I had just been through worse. Give me ur worse np man"

I am very worried that he is like a volcano and would erupt one of the days. As I am writing this, I can have a vision of a newspaper headline, "Family of 4 being slaughtered by deranged husband in the middle of the night. ."

I try to ask him to go to a church or Temple if they can help him relieve his anxiety. Or even get a new hobby, etc. But he would take to it.

I feel like I am sleeping next to a time bomb. Any one of you have any issues similar to my case. Can we share our experience?

I do understand it not easy for u especially need to handle ur husband with negative tot n still with 2 kids u might lose control also sorry to hear Tat I know it very tough I have one with anxiety also which make me have anxiety too after being together 14 years dating n marriage

Looking at the date of thread starter post is way back in April 2014, 8 years on, anything could have happened to her family. She was just here to let it out and not actively looking for advice.

Back