March 2018 Mummies

Hello everyone

I'm around 2 weeks pregnant, tested with ClearBlue and blood test (beta HCG)
My lips feeling slightly dryer than usual.
No nausea.
But I have a weird uterus clenching feeling. Like uterus is pulling/contracting. Does anyone have the same sensation?
Hi! Congrats!
I only gt my morning sickness since 1st day of week 4.
Yes, i do have those kind of cramp, as well as groin pain at times. Last wk ( wk 3) i was having alot of menses like cramp but nt so much this wk.. nt sure isit suppose to be ok:( i also hv ovary dull pain at times.. haha..all sorts of diff kind of cramps. I've goggled that so long as its nt to intense and unbearable and theres no bleeding..its gd to hv those cramp

Omg, same here! Im having 'sausage lips' also..after using Vaseline, its better now. But still look very red n abit swollen.

U stay in Tamp? I initially thot of gg tamp thomsom but decided to go for a lady gynae instead plus katong is nt v far from Tamp ( i stay in Tamp)

U can count from the day ur 1st menses last mth?

Thx!! Im hoping everything will go well!! Bo bi bo bi!!

Hahaha I am staying at Bedok!! We are so near to each other omg! How can Vaseline help? Tell me more~

If count from LMP, then today is 4w 1d! How about you?

What hoping everything will go well? Sure will de!!
So you're seeing gynae this week or next week ah? ((blur like sotong))

Hello everyone

I'm around 2 weeks pregnant, tested with ClearBlue and blood test (beta HCG)
My lips feeling slightly dryer than usual.
No nausea.
But I have a weird uterus clenching feeling. Like uterus is pulling/contracting. Does anyone have the same sensation?

Same leh!! The dry lips and uterus pulling part!
But how you find out it's two weeks? Clearblue advanced with weeks estimator ah?

Hi! Congrats!
I only gt my morning sickness since 1st day of week 4.
Yes, i do have those kind of cramp, as well as groin pain at times. Last wk ( wk 3) i was having alot of menses like cramp but nt so much this wk.. nt sure isit suppose to be ok:( i also hv ovary dull pain at times.. haha..all sorts of diff kind of cramps. I've goggled that so long as its nt to intense and unbearable and theres no bleeding..its gd to hv those cramp

Now it reminds me of my sore groins last two weeks, like out of sudden, never had this before..

Hahaha I am staying at Bedok!! We are so near to each other omg! How can Vaseline help? Tell me more~

If count from LMP, then today is 4w 1d! How about you?

What hoping everything will go well? Sure will de!!
So you're seeing gynae this week or next week ah? ((blur like sotong))
Ya, we are so near each other!! Dunno leh, i just feel my lips not so 'hard n dry' esp after i wash my face when i apply a thin layer of vaseline. Maybe you can try!:)
Im 4w2d. due date 17 March 2018 ya, im trying to be positive but at the same time nt over happy abt it incase xxxxxx but, choy...touch wood!! Haha..

Now it reminds me of my sore groins last two weeks, like out of sudden, never had this before..
Ya! Mine also like suddenly in pain..and suddenly its gone.. today had what i suspected as ' round ligament '. Stood up too fast when the bus came and gt that sharp pain ard my right side. Hv to rmb to stand slowly up slowly next time.

Ya, we are so near each other!! Dunno leh, i just feel my lips not so 'hard n dry' esp after i wash my face when i apply a thin layer of vaseline. Maybe you can try!:)
Im 4w2d. due date 17 March 2018 ya, im trying to be positive but at the same time nt over happy abt it incase xxxxxx but, choy...touch wood!! Haha..

Yah fastery go touch wood hor!!
Wah so your LMP was 11/Jun? Omg omg we are so so so near! Next time can come out la kopi!

Must be positive ok! Spread the positive vibes to beanie!!

Ya! Mine also like suddenly in pain..and suddenly its gone.. today had what i suspected as ' round ligament '. Stood up too fast when the bus came and gt that sharp pain ard my right side. Hv to rmb to stand slowly up slowly next time.

Yah lah, cannot cheong!! Must walk slow slow stand up also slow slow, like lao ah ma but never mind.

It is difficult for me to stay zen and slow cuz I am gancheong spider type, everything want to chop chop finish fast one, so now trying to get used to the slow pace. Actually not bad leh the feeling, hahaha..

Same leh!! The dry lips and uterus pulling part!
But how you find out it's two weeks? Clearblue advanced with weeks estimator ah?

Mine is an IVF embryo, so can pinpoint with super accuracy. LOL
Sometimes the defrosted frozen embryo is transferred to uterus but fails to implant. I am very very lucky that my little embryo implanted :) Got a positive test (via ClearBlue) and a blood test later.

First time pregnant, never feel this way before...

Everyday, I pray that my little embryo will grow to be healthy, happy and hopefully smart too :)

Yah fastery go touch wood hor!!
Wah so your LMP was 11/Jun? Omg omg we are so so so near! Next time can come out la kopi!

Must be positive ok! Spread the positive vibes to beanie!!
My LMP is 10 June..haha..noo.. no kopi, only can la milo or hot plain water..lol!
Okok, I'll try to be positive.. so i can spread it to the bean!!

Yah lah, cannot cheong!! Must walk slow slow stand up also slow slow, like lao ah ma but never mind.

It is difficult for me to stay zen and slow cuz I am gancheong spider type, everything want to chop chop finish fast one, so now trying to get used to the slow pace. Actually not bad leh the feeling, hahaha..
Haha ya!! I always will run dw the bridge n chase after my bus.. keep telling myself...chill...take the next bus...chill..lol...and the bus disappear infront of me n I've to wait for mins again..haha.. bt still, hv to continue to do chill...

Mine is an IVF embryo, so can pinpoint with super accuracy. LOL
Sometimes the defrosted frozen embryo is transferred to uterus but fails to implant. I am very very lucky that my little embryo implanted :) Got a positive test (via ClearBlue) and a blood test later.

First time pregnant, never feel this way before...

Everyday, I pray that my little embryo will grow to be healthy, happy and hopefully smart too :)

Wow best ever news!
I am waiting for my IVF cycle and gynae gave me letrozole to try while waiting!

IVF is a very HECTIC journey, xin ku ni le and you're such a brave mummy! I am sure the little one will be well!! <3

Haha ya!! I always will run dw the bridge n chase after my bus.. keep telling myself...chill...take the next bus...chill..lol...and the bus disappear infront of me n I've to wait for mins again..haha.. bt still, hv to continue to do chill...

You ah! Don't chase anymore! Don't run!
Walk slow slow!!!

Uber is having $3 off from today onwards for 2 weeks. Take uber if you cannot make it, don't cheong le hor!!

Sometime if you're going too early and gynae is not able to detect anything, it can be very emotional challenging. I've been through that so I didn't wish to experience it yet again, but then it's a mixed feeling, very fan jian one T_T

I'm trying to endure till the day when I finally cannot stand it anymore, then shall see what will happen lol..

Yeah. I second this. So I intend to book in at week 7. But I might go week 6 if I need anti nausea pills again. Lol. I can feel it coming...

Wow best ever news!
I am waiting for my IVF cycle and gynae gave me letrozole to try while waiting!

IVF is a very HECTIC journey, xin ku ni le and you're such a brave mummy! I am sure the little one will be well!! <3

Thanks much. IVF is certainly uncomfortable and expensive sigh.
When are you starting IVF? Fresh stimulation for new batch of eggs, or frozen embryo transfer

I keep on remembering that 25-33% of pregnancies end early due to embryo problems so a bit worried and not really daring to plan far ahead.
Yet the other part of my brain already start to strategise if its a girl, I shall register under what phase for a good girls school. If its a boy, what must I do to get him into a good boys school.

And hoping that AMAZON comes to Singapore soon, so I can buy good quality stuff at a good price LOL

Haha ya.. will tell myself to walk like a princess.. walk slowly.. haha..

Wah the way you put it through.. jin glam.
Unlike me, said walking like lao ahma, very tak glam, hahaha.. Yaya walk like a princess for the sake of little prince/princess inside you!!

Yeah. I second this. So I intend to book in at week 7. But I might go week 6 if I need anti nausea pills again. Lol. I can feel it coming...

Don't scold me fan jian ok?
But I really envy those who got ms!!

I just told my husband, if I get that, vomit until I want to die I also happy! I am NOT feeling nauseous at all!!

Thanks much. IVF is certainly uncomfortable and expensive sigh.
When are you starting IVF? Fresh stimulation for new batch of eggs, or frozen embryo transfer

I keep on remembering that 25-33% of pregnancies end early due to embryo problems so a bit worried and not really daring to plan far ahead.
Yet the other part of my brain already start to strategise if its a girl, I shall register under what phase for a good girls school. If its a boy, what must I do to get him into a good boys school.

And hoping that AMAZON comes to Singapore soon, so I can buy good quality stuff at a good price LOL

Wahahaha planning for the school is really way too early, hahaha.. So cute lah you!

My IVF was scheduled in Sept, FRESH, Counselling next month. I was so looking forward and finally the nurse called to confirm the date, then I got my fainted positive 4 days later.

I had 3 failed SO-IUI, I know how painful the journey was, physically and mentally. That's why I salute to you! Be positive ok! Everyone of us here sure can graduate with flying colors!!

Wah the way you put it through.. jin glam.
Unlike me, said walking like lao ahma, very tak glam, hahaha.. Yaya walk like a princess for the sake of little prince/princess inside you!!
Haha..lao ah ma also can, princess also can, so long as we stay cool n calm when walking.. like what u said, the feeling is quite gd when we slower down our pace..

I just told my husband, if I get that, vomit until I want to die I also happy! I am NOT feeling nauseous at all!!

Hahaha omg!!!
When u get it u will know!

I had hyperemesis for my first pregnancy. Vomit from week 6-7 till week 20. People say hang on till week 12, by end of first trim it will pass. I hung on till week 12, by then I puke every bit of water I drank also and lost 5kg. Anti nausea pills did not stop the vomiting also. Severely dehydrated no pee liao so I got admitted to hospital and was on IV drip. That 3D2N was honestly best days in that 3 mths for me haha.

So I wanna say I envy people with no ms!! Best is dun even know till they pass first trim then realize oh I am pregnant! Hahaha

Hahhaa.. i know how u feel!! Lile when i just started feeling nausea ytd, i told me hubby happily...n today when i feel better, i ' complain' that i don feel nasuea today..lol

Hahaha omg!!!

I had hyperemesis for my first pregnancy. Vomit from week 6-7 till week 20. People say hang on till week 12, by end of first trim it will pass. I hung on till week 12, by then I puke every bit of water I drank also and lost 5kg. Anti nausea pills did not stop the vomiting also. Severely dehydrated no pee liao so I got admitted to hospital and was on IV drip. That 3D2N was honestly best days in that 3 mths for me haha.

So I wanna say I envy people with no ms!! Best is dun even know till they pass first trim then realize oh I am pregnant! Hahaha
Btw, im only feeling nausea and when i wanna vomit,therea nth coming out..only saliva. Is that consider morning sickness?

Hahaha omg!!!

I wish I can have the luxury to envy people with no MS. So dear God, please exchange my no symptoms with someone who's having HEAVY symptoms! Hahaha..

Yes yes, fast fast let me have that, then I can get a taste of it xD

Eh but, week6/7 till week 20 like a bit..what liao.. but then lost 5kg, I think I want leh! ((Siaocharbo indeed))

Talking about IV, ouch, like painful leh..

Btw, im only feeling nausea and when i wanna vomit,therea nth coming out..only saliva. Is that consider morning sickness?

Haha u all....cannot wait to experience morning sickness!

The start of morning sickness is the nausea bit. Some mummies dun really vomit, only gag. It really differs for everyone!

But most impt is to stay hydrated. No matter how much u can or cannot eat throughout the pregnancy baby will grow one. :)

I heard by eating something dry like biscuit may help. Also, when you wake up in the morning, don't brush your teeth first. Grab some biscuit to eat, then you'll feel better.

I don't know how true is it cuz I never experienced it before!! T_T

To combat my MS for the past few days, I kept eating! The moment I feel nauseous , I eat. At this rate, I hope I won't be a Da Pang Nui

Ya, i kept eating like 1-2hrs!! Lol...think I've alre gained weight within this 2 wks.... heard that plain cracker is gd..but den hor.. sometimes is more of like sensitive to the smell ard us. But still, i feel happy to be nausea..lol!!!

I can't sleep ytd due to Bloatyiness.super jialet. Anybody taking mc or HL to rest at home? Have not let anyone in Ofc know due to the three month thingy but work is so stressful everytime.

I can't sleep ytd due to Bloatyiness.super jialet. Anybody taking mc or HL to rest at home? Have not let anyone in Ofc know due to the three month thingy but work is so stressful everytime.

I think it might be good to keep your reporting superior informed so if you need to be on MC at any point of time, you can have his/her support, but I totally understand the 3 months pantang thingy. I was hesitating at first but decided to tell my VP. He's aware of my TTC journey and he's kinda prepared for that.

I'm very tempted to let my direct mgr know alrdy coz I foresee some mc or HL coming up before I even reach 3 mths. Lol.

I've tried dried biscuits. Ginger drinks. Sour plums. Preggie pops. It's still the same. Now trying epsom salt soak to try raise magnesium levels, Vit B6 to help curb the sickness. Cannot see it working at this moment yet....the wind in the tummy and nausea is affecting me quite a bit.

Yes me too feel like informing my Superior and hope don't give me too much stress at work. My work is super demanding. I want to protect my baby. Haha. Have u all found CL? I am still finding for a gynae. Lol

No haven't found CL. Intend to at least go for scan first, see heartbeat and EDD then book.

Guess it's better to inform direct superior so we don't get overworked too.

I'm very tempted to let my direct mgr know alrdy coz I foresee some mc or HL coming up before I even reach 3 mths. Lol.

I've tried dried biscuits. Ginger drinks. Sour plums. Preggie pops. It's still the same. Now trying epsom salt soak to try raise magnesium levels, Vit B6 to help curb the sickness. Cannot see it working at this moment yet....the wind in the tummy and nausea is affecting me quite a bit.

Aiyo.. hope you will be better very very soon!
Take good care of yourself ok?

My gynae prescribe me stand by Vit B6 50mg (1 tab daily) (natural option) for nausea. If its really bad, she also gave me Metoclopramide 10mg (1 tab, 3 times a day) to take if the B6 doesn't help much.

She also told me that if your nausea is bad, don't take multivitamins as it can make it worse. So she got me folic acid 5mg to "replace" my daily mutivits on bad days.

I hope this might help! Better to see gynae if your nausea is really bad and unbearable.

Thanks dear!
Metoclopramide I believe is Maxolon?
I'm not taking multi vits at the moment. I believe I cannot cope with anymore pills at this point lol

Beac, your doc has a point. Multivitamin may make it worse- I better stop eating for a few days.
I can't stand smell of detergent, any pungent smell gets amplified by a few times now.

Been having constant mild lower abdominal cramp since ytd night till now. Isit normal? This is the 1st time im having constant cramp..it used to be on n off..

Been having constant mild lower abdominal cramp since ytd night till now. Isit normal? This is the 1st time im having constant cramp..it used to be on n off..

Sometimes in the first trimester there are cramps as your body is changing. I guess it really depends.

For me - I had cramps too, but I got worried. It was getting constant and my work is very stressful. I was also getting this tight feeling around my uterus area so I just decided to call in and schedule an early appointment.
She gave me utrogestan (progesterone) pills to help me through my first trimester and I also found out I have UTI. Got to go back to the clinic to take my antibiotics and do another urine culture test.

Sometimes in the first trimester there are cramps as your body is changing. I guess it really depends.

For me - I had cramps too, but I got worried. It was getting constant and my work is very stressful. I was also getting this tight feeling around my uterus area so I just decided to call in and schedule an early appointment.
She gave me utrogestan (progesterone) pills to help me through my first trimester and I also found out I have UTI. Got to go back to the clinic to take my antibiotics and do another urine culture test.
Thx for yr reply:)
How long did yr cramp last before u went to the doc?

@beac your gynae seems very detailed. Care to share who are you seeing?
This is the first gynae I've heard of prescribing Vit B6. I am surprised coz I've only known about this thru google. My gynae will likely just give me maxolon and ask me to tahan...and say morning sickness means baby healthy. No choice one.

Hi mummies. Sorry for the long post.

This is my first pregnancy. currently at my 6 weeks. I had recurrent miscarriages with the most recent one last oct which is chemical pregnancy. just went to the gynae at 6 weeks and did an ultrasound because I started spotting since 4.5 weeks. Seen the fetus and heartbeat for the 1st time. But spotting doesn't seem to go away despite been given hormone support. Gynae checked my cervix and said that the bleeding apparently came from there and he noted I have frothy discharge and he suspected infection. He didn't explain much. But he scare me saying I'm a high risk pregnancy. My chances of miscarrying is 30-50%! Got to wait for a few days for the report to be out. Can't seem to stop worrying. Every time to the toilet is a torture. Anyone has got any advise on my case?

Glad to know that there's a forum to talk about it.

@Hibun Felt it from night to morning. The tightness and slight cramps so I went to see her earlier.

@happycsk I'm see Dr Kang Wee. But sadly she's retiring ard Dec so she cannot deliver the baby. I will transfer to another gynae later on. Maybe you can go to Guardian or Watson pharmacy to get the B6?

@Dingtingding Congrats and welcome to the group! If you're high risk, are you going back weekly or every 2 weeks to see your gynae? Don't be scared to ask your gynae anything if he doesn't explain fully. I don't have much advise as I don't have any similar experience but I do wish you all the best!! Make sure you rest enough, don't overwork yourself and stay stress free!!

Ya, i kept eating like 1-2hrs!! Lol...think I've alre gained weight within this 2 wks.... heard that plain cracker is gd..but den hor.. sometimes is more of like sensitive to the smell ard us. But still, i feel happy to be nausea..lol!!!

Same here. Always feeling hungry. I am not sure how much i gain. Haha. Yes plajn cracker works for me and i am also sensitive to smell esp during pregnancy. Drink to try more warm water too. I also feel nausea easily

Hah
I think it might be good to keep your reporting superior informed so if you need to be on MC at any point of time, you can have his/her support, but I totally understand the 3 months pantang thingy. I was hesitating at first but decided to tell my VP. He's aware of my TTC journey and he's kinda prepared for that.

Haha i havent even tell my bosses about my pregnancy yet. They r both either unmarried and childless. I dun think they will understand the feel of 9mths pregnancy until u went through the process. I intend to tell them this week hopefully. Stomach getting bigger and bigger each day. Haha but i think they can feel it

Hihi ladies... So base on LMP, i'm officially 5wk today. Been feeling giddy during week 3-4, but now its gone. Appetite has been good, no change. Never encounter thirsty or dry lips. But i do feel v mild pain on bottom left abdomen everyday since week 4. First timer here... Hmmm havent schedule doc appointment yet (not sure who to visit also). Am not intending to tell my bosses until i pass 3 months :)

Hi mummies. Sorry for the long post.

This is my first pregnancy. currently at my 6 weeks. I had recurrent miscarriages with the most recent one last oct which is chemical pregnancy. just went to the gynae at 6 weeks and did an ultrasound because I started spotting since 4.5 weeks. Seen the fetus and heartbeat for the 1st time. But spotting doesn't seem to go away despite been given hormone support. Gynae checked my cervix and said that the bleeding apparently came from there and he noted I have frothy discharge and he suspected infection. He didn't explain much. But he scare me saying I'm a high risk pregnancy. My chances of miscarrying is 30-50%! Got to wait for a few days for the report to be out. Can't seem to stop worrying. Every time to the toilet is a torture. Anyone has got any advise on my case?

Glad to know that there's a forum to talk about it.

Could it be due to polyp?
I had spotting as well since the day I found out my previous pregnancy and that's the cause.

Perhaps can seek second opinion?

Totally can relate how you feel.
My mood was so foul everyday then, worrying here and there despite knowing that it won't help.

Please do not think about anything negative, little beanie can feel it.
Be optimistic ok?

It is a good sign that you're able to see the fetus and even detected hb at 6week!

** hugs **

Back