March 2018 Mummies

Btw ladies, I've not started to feel tired/sleepy and extreme no sore breasts yet.
What other symptoms are you all having now? Care to share

I keep peeing now. Hahahaha. I find it hard to wake up in the mornings!! At first I assume it was my jetlag? But now I guess it's probably cos I'm pregnant.

Haha..ya it shd be cos of ur pregnancy!! Im having trouble staying aslp at night.. will tend to wakeup ard 12plus feeling nt tired at all, all the way till 4 plus:(

hi i am new here. My last period is 28/5/2017 and until now not yet come. i test 3/7 pregnancy test negative and i test blood on 4/7 also negative do anyone experince this ?
Thank you

i tested clearblue yesterday showing pregnant 1-2 week. but today i test again it show not pregnant but i use the clearblue non digital one is show a fading positive. may i know which is which?

i tested clearblue yesterday showing pregnant 1-2 week. but today i test again it show not pregnant but i use the clearblue non digital one is show a fading positive. may i know which is which?
Did you use ur 1st urine in the morning to test for the test today?

When you took yday was it first morning urine? First morning urine tends to have a higher concentration of HCG. You may want to repeat the test again in 1 or 2 days.

Non digital clear blue can have evaporation lines if you read it outside of the testing window. or it could be a chemical pregnancy.

hi i am new here. My last period is 28/5/2017 and until now not yet come. i test 3/7 pregnancy test negative and i test blood on 4/7 also negative do anyone experince this ?
Thank you
Could be ovulated late or a long cycle. If period does not arrive, test again in a few days? Some ladies hcg levels may not be detected by home pregnancy test in early stages

When you took yday was it first morning urine? First morning urine tends to have a higher concentration of HCG. You may want to repeat the test again in 1 or 2 days.

Non digital clear blue can have evaporation lines if you read it outside of the testing window. or it could be a chemical pregnancy.

yesterday i took it on the 2nd pee it show pregnant , today i also did not take using the 1st urine. tested 2 show not pregnant, the non digital one i read it within 10 min.

really hope not chemical pregnany. mon will be my scheduled blood test. v worry

I keep peeing now. Hahahaha. I find it hard to wake up in the mornings!! At first I assume it was my jetlag? But now I guess it's probably cos I'm pregnant.

I feel more awake in the morning! Very weird considering I've been waking up at least once at night. I'm usually a very heavy sleeper.

Had a little spotting a few days back... So tempted to bring my gynae appt forward but I don't want to go through the anxiety of seeing nothing on the ultrasound again.

Anyone managed to see anything on the ultrasound yet?

Now that I think around it... I have been having trouble sleeping. Afew days back I woke up hourly from 2:30-5:30am.
I thought it was my jet lag cos I just came back home a week ago. But it could be also cos of the pregnancy haha

Sashawan: same here!! Im feeling quite fresh early in the morning too despite waking up at 12plus and only gt to slp back around 3 to 4 plus and I hv to wakeup at 5plus. Not sure why isit so weird though..haha.. plus I've been having flu with runny nose, sore throat since after my suspected inplantation.

I feel more awake in the morning! Very weird considering I've been waking up at least once at night. I'm usually a very heavy sleeper.

Had a little spotting a few days back... So tempted to bring my gynae appt forward but I don't want to go through the anxiety of seeing nothing on the ultrasound again.

Anyone managed to see anything on the ultrasound yet?

Hi. I'm from Jan group and happen to see this post. Its good to tell gynae your spotting so that they can prescribe progesteronesupport medicine or jab to help nourish the womb and stablise the pregnancy.

Hi. I'm from Jan group and happen to see this post. Its good to tell gynae your spotting so that they can prescribe progesteronesupport medicine or jab to help nourish the womb and stablise the pregnancy.

Thanks for the advice. I did call the clinic but was told to just monitor (subsidised patient at Sgh :rolleyes:).

Luckily it hasn't happened again...

I'm in week 5+ according to app. Mornings tend to be quite gassy for me and I have to keep my stomach filled every 2-3 hours so I dun get nausea. Mornings are really the worst for me coz I dun have appetite and dun feel hungry yet I have to force myself to eat something. I've read morning sickness usually set in around week 7 onwards. Praying hard I cope better with this pregnancy this time round

Been waking up around 4am and have difficulty falling back to sleep. Never used to have sleeping issues...so I think this is new for me.

I'm in week 5+ according to app. Mornings tend to be quite gassy for me and I have to keep my stomach filled every 2-3 hours so I dun get nausea. Mornings are really the worst for me coz I dun have appetite and dun feel hungry yet I have to force myself to eat something. I've read morning sickness usually set in around week 7 onwards. Praying hard I cope better with this pregnancy this time round

Been waking up around 4am and have difficulty falling back to sleep. Never used to have sleeping issues...so I think this is new for me.
Same here, today is my 1st day of wk 4 ( day im 'suppose' to have my menses) and I actually felt like vomiting cos I was too hungry. Btw, is there any diff between nausea and morning sickness? Or are they the same? And after the 'vomiting '( with nth coming out), I suddenly burst into tears.. haha.. kinda random..

Ya, I've been having problem staying aslp since last wk. Slept at 9 plus but wakeup at 12plus all the way till 3-4plus.. basically didnt slp much. Bt surprisingly, I'm not very tired ( weird)

Just tested positive on 5 July and it is our first positive. We have been ttc for the past 6 years and finally we conceived after a series of tests and checks in KKH.

Down with a super bad sore throat now... anyone having fever and sore throat after getting positive results?

Just tested positive on 5 July and it is our first positive. We have been ttc for the past 6 years and finally we conceived after a series of tests and checks in KKH.

Down with a super bad sore throat now... anyone having fever and sore throat after getting positive results?
Congrats!
I was down with acid reflux, sore throat, flu, runny nose since my 'suspected implantation day' till now , im still unwell goggled b4 and its perfectly normal to fall sick during early pregnancy and its even one of the preg symptoms b4 i gt my positive. Have to ' self heal' with no med now :(

Congrats! Its also my first positive. I was sick during my week 6 too. Took awhile to recover. Started with sore throat and it develops to flu and cough. I seen a 24hr gp but the meds given i dare not take after i google. Switch to my usual gp and was given meds which are suitable for pregnancy. Have to really take note of the meds doc gives. The 24hr gp gave me unsuitable meds even after i told him im preg. Can try use natural remedy instead of taking meds.

Which gynaecologist and hospital are you mommies with now? I'm still sitting on the fence. Currently at week 6. Always feeling bloaty nauseous and keep waking up to pee middle of night.

Congrats! Its also my first positive. I was sick during my week 6 too. Took awhile to recover. Started with sore throat and it develops to flu and cough. I seen a 24hr gp but the meds given i dare not take after i google. Switch to my usual gp and was given meds which are suitable for pregnancy. Have to really take note of the meds doc gives. The 24hr gp gave me unsuitable meds even after i told him im preg. Can try use natural remedy instead of taking meds.
Im with DR Geraldine at katong thomsom:)

Down with bad ' evening sickness' since ytd which was my week 4 day 1..anybody having nausea at such am early wk of pregnancy? Any remedy ?

Congratulations!!
Sorry to hear you're down with fever and sore throat. Hope you feel better soon!! So far it's mainly tiredness for me... and some emotional mood swings haha

Which gynaecologist and hospital are you mommies with now? I'm still sitting on the fence. Currently at week 6. Always feeling bloaty nauseous and keep waking up to pee middle of night.

I'm going to see my previous gynae for my 1st & 2nd pregnancy. Dr Kang Wee from Mount Alvernia. But she's retiring in 4-5 months. So she won't be able to deliver for my 3rd.
Planning to transfer over to Dr Chua Yang who is also based at Mount Alvernia.

Yeah, I'm with you for the constant peeing.

My tummy is like five months. Omg so big and bloaty. Any remedies for acne during g this period? Suddenly have like so many pimples on my face now. How did u deal with acne?

Morning sickness is all day sickness for me. Nausea....try to curb using medication or by eating food every 2 hours to avoid/minimize the gas (vicious cycle, gotta break the cycle by eating). Coz when u r nauseous u really won't want to eat and then the vicious cycle starts.

It's usually the overall fatigue and weakness that gets to me that render me helpless lol. How should I explain. It feels like stomach flu to me. No appetite, can't eat much but yet very nauseous. Lol

Ginger drinks, sour plums might help. Anti nausea pills from gynae might help too.

Ive already arranged my appt at wk 7. But im thinking should i arrange 1 for next wk ( wk 5) to check up on the linning , hcg level, etx so if theres anyth ' not so right' at least gynae can help. Any suggestion ladies ?

I also realised that my menses like cramping seems to lessened this wk ( wk 4) compared to last wk ( wk 3). Is this normal? Im having more like stretching pain and groin pain nw and also sometimes left ovary dull pain.

Congrats!
I was down with acid reflux, sore throat, flu, runny nose since my 'suspected implantation day' till now , im still unwell goggled b4 and its perfectly normal to fall sick during early pregnancy and its even one of the preg symptoms b4 i gt my positive. Have to ' self heal' with no med now :(

I think the tonsil is really swollen and cough is preventing me from sleeping really well. Now just drinking honey lemon and lots of water. Hopefully this will be over soon..

At which week will you ladies schedule your first gynae appointment? :)

Ive already arranged my appt at wk 7. But im thinking should i arrange 1 for next wk ( wk 5) to check up on the linning , hcg level, etx so if theres anyth ' not so right' at least gynae can help. Any suggestion ladies ?

I schedule mine for this Friday week 5. Cos I have cyst so I want to make sure everything is okay, etc.
The nurse at the clinic told me that if you had any past miscarriage that you can see the gynae at week 4/5 - only amniotic sac will be shown on the scan (transvaginal).
If you can wait then week 6/7+ onwards you can schedule to see if you can hear your baby's heartbeat.

Those with acid reflux or heartburn, it's safe to use Gaviscon. If you're worried, you can call your clinic to double check. I used it previously.

My tummy is like five months. Omg so big and bloaty. Any remedies for acne during g this period? Suddenly have like so many pimples on my face now. How did u deal with acne?

As for Acne - Topical creams with Benzoyl Peroxide (Could affect baby’s birth weight), Clindamycin, Erythromycin, Glycolic Acid should be safe for pregnant women (Check with gynae).
More natural alternative would probably be Tea Tree oil.
Salicylic acids, Hydrocortisone, tetracycline/minocycline lotion and Retinoids are definitely not, as it can lead to birth defects.

Overall, do check with your dermatologist and gynae. I'll be checking with her on Friday when I see her. As my previous 2 pregnancies, I had pretty bad acne and I'm prone to keloids. So it's very frustrating for me. I wish you have better luck than me!!

I also realised that my menses like cramping seems to lessened this wk ( wk 4) compared to last wk ( wk 3). Is this normal? Im having more like stretching pain and groin pain nw and also sometimes left ovary dull pain.

I am also feeling the same menses cramp during week four and five. I think is normal. Which gynaecologist are u with?

I schedule mine for this Friday week 5. Cos I have cyst so I want to make sure everything is okay, etc.
The nurse at the clinic told me that if you had any past miscarriage that you can see the gynae at week 4/5 - only amniotic sac will be shown on the scan (transvaginal).
If you can wait then week 6/7+ onwards you can schedule to see if you can hear your baby's heartbeat.

Those with acid reflux or heartburn, it's safe to use Gaviscon. If you're worried, you can call your clinic to double check. I used it previously.

As for Acne - Topical creams with Benzoyl Peroxide (Could affect baby’s birth weight), Clindamycin, Erythromycin, Glycolic Acid should be safe for pregnant women (Check with gynae).
More natural alternative would probably be Tea Tree oil.
Salicylic acids, Hydrocortisone, tetracycline/minocycline lotion and Retinoids are definitely not, as it can lead to birth defects.

Overall, do check with your dermatologist and gynae. I'll be checking with her on Friday when I see her. As my previous 2 pregnancies, I had pretty bad acne and I'm prone to keloids. So it's very frustrating for me. I wish you have better luck than me!!

Is so frustrating with acne. I asked the gynae at sgh under subsidize but she can't answer me. I am so not confident. Appreciate if u can share with me what u will be using after your check with ur gynae.

I am also feeling the same menses cramp during week four and five. I think is normal. Which gynaecologist are u with?
Im with Thomson, DR Geraldine. My cramp this wk ( wk 4 ) seems to be more like stretching as compare to wk 3 cramp which is really like menses cramp. Goggled and saw that alpt people still hv menses kind of cramp ard wk 4 to 5. But mine is like disappearing:( hope its nt anyth bad:(

Im with Thomson, DR Geraldine. My cramp this wk ( wk 4 ) seems to be more like stretching as compare to wk 3 cramp which is really like menses cramp. Goggled and saw that alpt people still hv menses kind of cramp ard wk 4 to 5. But mine is like disappearing:( hope its nt anyth bad:(

Not to worry so much. I have dark stools since I discovered I am preggy. Not sure was it cos of the multivatmin I took. Sometimes is hard not to worry. I can understand how u feel. Especially for first time mom like us.not sure what to expect

Not to worry so much. I have dark stools since I discovered I am preggy. Not sure was it cos of the multivatmin I took. Sometimes is hard not to worry. I can understand how u feel. Especially for first time mom like us.not sure what to expect
Thx gal :) ya,im trying to tell myself to relax n dont worry over any new 'changes' to my body.. anyway i had already fix an appt with my gynae ( wk 5) to check on my progesterone level and hcg level as I hv pcos. Hope everything will be good!!

Thx gal :) ya,im trying to tell myself to relax n dont worry over any new 'changes' to my body.. anyway i had already fix an appt with my gynae ( wk 5) to check on my progesterone level and hcg level as I hv pcos. Hope everything will be good!!

Everything will be gd. Dont worry :)

Just saw gynae today cos I having cramp the whole morning and I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis & I have a cyst. So I was worried and decided to push my appt up to today.
Sorry I was in a rush and also forgot to ask about the acne medications for @zenn_zenn I have another appt on 26th and will ask again.

@Hibun - If you're worried, you can go and see gynae or call and ask if you should go in? But I'm sure everything will be fine!! :)

Just saw gynae today cos I having cramp the whole morning and I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis & I have a cyst. So I was worried and decided to push my appt up to today.
Sorry I was in a rush and also forgot to ask about the acne medications for @zenn_zenn I have another appt on 26th and will ask again.

@Hibun - If you're worried, you can go and see gynae or call and ask if you should go in? But I'm sure everything will be fine!! :)
Hi dear. I have endomentrosis too and this was before I pregnant and now I am pregnant and endo is still around. Where is your endo and cyst located? What did the gynae said?

I really need to find a good gynaecologist. The subsidize MO is telling me is common.

Hellos ladies, first of all, congratulations!

I have been crazy over POAS and I checked the test line daily using cheapie. It did get darker but not yet to the extend that it is darker than the control line leh.. Then I tried using clearblue (with the + sign) and advanced with weeks estimator and FRER, the test lines were darker than control and it showed Pregnant 2-3 (did progress since it was 1-2 a week ago).

I had a MC about a year ago and I detected the pregnancy pretty early. Previously I went to the gynae the moment I got my super fainted positive, ended up gone case at week 6 with no hb :( So now I a bit scare and have not schedule any appointment yet.

My questions:
1. Clearblue advanced w week estimator 2-3 usually indicate I am 3-4 weeks preg?
2. Pardon me but I really don't know how to determine how far am I as my menses were not very regular and I am on Letrozole this cycle for the first time. My cycle were 27-29 days when I was on clomid last time and 30-35 days otherwise. So how ah?
3. Anyone else having the "feeling-thirsty-all-the-time" & dry mouth symptom? I have been taking 1.5-2l min water intake daily but still.. *sigh*
4. I am thinking to schedule my first appointment @ first week of Aug, hoping to see the fetus and hb by then but I also very chicken leh, that if I don't go earlier, would I be missing the "best time" to have all sort of support that might help if this is a viable pregnancy?

Urgh, very confused and mixed feeling!

Hellos ladies, first of all, congratulations!

I have been crazy over POAS and I checked the test line daily using cheapie. It did get darker but not yet to the extend that it is darker than the control line leh.. Then I tried using clearblue (with the + sign) and advanced with weeks estimator and FRER, the test lines were darker than control and it showed Pregnant 2-3 (did progress since it was 1-2 a week ago).

I had a MC about a year ago and I detected the pregnancy pretty early. Previously I went to the gynae the moment I got my super fainted positive, ended up gone case at week 6 with no hb :( So now I a bit scare and have not schedule any appointment yet.

My questions:
1. Clearblue advanced w week estimator 2-3 usually indicate I am 3-4 weeks preg?
2. Pardon me but I really don't know how to determine how far am I as my menses were not very regular and I am on Letrozole this cycle for the first time. My cycle were 27-29 days when I was on clomid last time and 30-35 days otherwise. So how ah?
3. Anyone else having the "feeling-thirsty-all-the-time" & dry mouth symptom? I have been taking 1.5-2l min water intake daily but still.. *sigh*
4. I am thinking to schedule my first appointment @ first week of Aug, hoping to see the fetus and hb by then but I also very chicken leh, that if I don't go earlier, would I be missing the "best time" to have all sort of support that might help if this is a viable pregnancy?

Urgh, very confused and mixed feeling!
Hi gal!
You know what, im also kind of having the same worries as u!
I tested faint positive during 14 dpo, the next day i tested using clear blue it says positive 2-3wk. But around 4 days ltr i tested again and i realised the line is nt as dark as i expected ( thought hcg is suppose to doubled up everyday from what I've read) so kind of worry of chemical pregnancy. Hub told me to relax cos if its really CP there is nth i can stop also.. plus im using a diff brand of preg kit, so maybe diff brand the 'darkened' level is diff?? So i told myself nt to think abt it.
I've arranged for a gynae check next wk ( wk 5) to check it out as well as to do other test ( hcg, progesterone)i can't wait till wk 7! I feel i need to do something.

And also, i do hv the dry mouth prob starting from the day i suspected i gt my inplantation. It was so dry that after drinking water, i kinda feel the water just evaporated into the air..... till nw im still having the dry moutj prob but nt as bad as inplantation wk. Anyway, all the best for us!! Hope we will get our sticky bean this time round!

Actually no harm to go gynae earlier to set ur mind at ease. U r paying extra consultation fees haha, gynae will welcome right? Lol

Jokes aside, actually I think really okay to just go and see what gynae says. I'm sure gynae knows what to check if u have low levels of hormones or other symptoms and advise what you need to support the pregnancy.

I have a friend who will go gynae earlier in her pregnancies coz prone to spotting and needs jab and progesterone pills support. :)

Hi gal!
You know what, im also kind of having the same worries as u!
I tested faint positive during 14 dpo, the next day i tested using clear blue it says positive 2-3wk. But around 4 days ltr i tested again and i realised the line is nt as dark as i expected ( thought hcg is suppose to doubled up everyday from what I've read) so kind of worry of chemical pregnancy. Hub told me to relax cos if its really CP there is nth i can stop also.. plus im using a diff brand of preg kit, so maybe diff brand the 'darkened' level is diff?? So i told myself nt to think abt it.
I've arranged for a gynae check next wk ( wk 5) to check it out as well as to do other test ( hcg, progesterone)i can't wait till wk 7! I feel i need to do something.

And also, i do hv the dry mouth prob starting from the day i suspected i gt my inplantation. It was so dry that after drinking water, i kinda feel the water just evaporated into the air..... till nw im still having the dry moutj prob but nt as bad as inplantation wk. Anyway, all the best for us!! Hope we will get our sticky bean this time round!

Yayaya, it's like the moment you gulp the water, it evaporated into the thin air! The skin, especially my face is very dry also leh, like siao one lor, never kena this last time so I kept telling myself that maybe these are symptoms of a viable and healthy and smooth pregnancy! Silly hor but I'm sure you can relate, hahaha..

The reason why I am hesitating to make gynae appointment is probably due the past mc and I'm trying to avoid doing things that I have done previously, but deep inside my heart I am so so so eagerly to know what's happening inside!

Which gynae you're seeing? Though this is our first "chat" but can't help to feel happy and excited for you!! ((I'm so kaypo leh!))

Actually no harm to go gynae earlier to set ur mind at ease. U r paying extra consultation fees haha, gynae will welcome right? Lol

Jokes aside, actually I think really okay to just go and see what gynae says. I'm sure gynae knows what to check if u have low levels of hormones or other symptoms and advise what you need to support the pregnancy.

I have a friend who will go gynae earlier in her pregnancies coz prone to spotting and needs jab and progesterone pills support. :)

Sometime if you're going too early and gynae is not able to detect anything, it can be very emotional challenging. I've been through that so I didn't wish to experience it yet again, but then it's a mixed feeling, very fan jian one T_T

I'm trying to endure till the day when I finally cannot stand it anymore, then shall see what will happen lol..

Yayaya, it's like the moment you gulp the water, it evaporated into the thin air! The skin, especially my face is very dry also leh, like siao one lor, never kena this last time so I kept telling myself that maybe these are symptoms of a viable and healthy and smooth pregnancy! Silly hor but I'm sure you can relate, hahaha..

The reason why I am hesitating to make gynae appointment is probably due the past mc and I'm trying to avoid doing things that I have done previously, but deep inside my heart I am so so so eagerly to know what's happening inside!

Which gynae you're seeing? Though this is our first "chat" but can't help to feel happy and excited for you!! ((I'm so kaypo leh!))
Exactly!! And my lips hv been very dry since then!! Face also nt that oily, which is better for me..heee ( i used to hv oily face) i goggled and they say its normal! So im kinda happy to have this symptoms

My gynae is DR Geraldine from Thomson katong, you?

Maybe should just go for consultation and at least you know what is happening ' in there' ? Actually i wanted to go this wk ( wk 4) but goggled that by wk 5 shd be able to scan the sac. So i thot will just go next wk and see hw it goes. Hopefully every thing is ok..

Exactly!! And my lips hv been very dry since then!! Face also nt that oily, which is better for me..heee ( i used to hv oily face) i goggled and they say its normal! So im kinda happy to have this symptoms

My gynae is DR Geraldine from Thomson katong, you?

Maybe should just go for consultation and at least you know what is happening ' in there' ? Actually i wanted to go this wk ( wk 4) but goggled that by wk 5 shd be able to scan the sac. So i thot will just go next wk and see hw it goes. Hopefully every thing is ok..

Not only thirsty and dry lips, my upper lip is like burning whole day, I did not eat any hot and spicy foods and it looks so reddish as if I applied lipstick lor.. I am glad to find someone who's sharing the same "blessing in disguise" ((eh sounds a bit wrong uh!)

I was seeing Dr Wong Heng Fook from Thomson Tampines since last year, and I'll be going back to him still, but that's provided if I manage to go to that far lah..

Both gynae also from Thomson Medical, very qiao hor!

Actually I damn dumb, idk how many weeks am I now due to the complicated situation T_T

I wait for your good news OK!

Not only thirsty and dry lips, my upper lip is like burning whole day, I did not eat any hot and spicy foods and it looks so reddish as if I applied lipstick lor.. I am glad to find someone who's sharing the same "blessing in disguise" ((eh sounds a bit wrong uh!)

I was seeing Dr Wong Heng Fook from Thomson Tampines since last year, and I'll be going back to him still, but that's provided if I manage to go to that far lah..

Both gynae also from Thomson Medical, very qiao hor!

Actually I damn dumb, idk how many weeks am I now due to the complicated situation T_T

I wait for your good news OK!
Omg, same here! Im having 'sausage lips' also..after using Vaseline, its better now. But still look very red n abit swollen.

U stay in Tamp? I initially thot of gg tamp thomsom but decided to go for a lady gynae instead plus katong is nt v far from Tamp ( i stay in Tamp)

U can count from the day ur 1st menses last mth?

Thx!! Im hoping everything will go well!! Bo bi bo bi!!

Hello everyone

I'm around 2 weeks pregnant, tested with ClearBlue and blood test (beta HCG)
My lips feeling slightly dryer than usual.
No nausea.
But I have a weird uterus clenching feeling. Like uterus is pulling/contracting. Does anyone have the same sensation?

Back