Lovely JW Mommies

Yoko,

How to do together? Usually I will finish one activity (say Noddy game) with each first before calling the other one. Same for other things that require individual attention such as reading aloud or doing worksheets which they need guidance. Simple ones like colouring or matching they can still sit down together and do at the same time, but for those which needs me to guide them, it’s more difficult to take turns because when I turn my attention to one, the other one will run away and later on difficult to bring back to the chair. So I prefer to finish one set of activities with one first then ask the other one to come and complete her turn.

I wonder how other mummies with 2 or more kids(esp those very close age gap) cope with teaching their kids? Together or individually?? Hopefully when they are older and dun need to guide so much, can sit down and do by themselves lor….then I can just sit back and relax…haahaa…

Bbloh,

Reading time is good because if not, most of the times, my gals will be turning the house upside down….I can’t stand noise…especially when they bang bang bang their building blocks on the floor…how old is your son?

candy hand itchy ah?

Happy! i just received sms from my facial lady whom i used to go many many many many many many many yrs ago. she's back to operating in AMK again so i'll be going back to her and best her rates never change!

sharon, u got search for any thread for mummies with twins? maybe can ask them ba.

i don't plan the activities to do with kristy de. cos i don't like schedules. just impromptu and see mood. see my mood also! 2 nites ago i read her a ducky story then i found myself shutting down in mid sentence afew times. then i just pass the book to her and fell asleep. but my last image of her is she blur blur like hoping i'll finish reading the story to her then y i stop. so kelian hor? but sorry la my 宝贝, mummy is too tired :*(

haa yoko

i tried hving my elder sit nx to baby and do flash card together, but elder will always snatch and push baby esp if baby hand touches her

so cannot do together le

manda, tomolo how? wat time u gals finish? wendy said this mrng that she may not be able to reach at 1pm cos she has work to clear. i try to siam and join u gals for tea if i can. got tea session to 38 after you gals do meimei or not?

Maybe we too soft-hearted liao…we never really scold them until they cry….actually my maid is more patient than me and they like her a lot…so a lot of whining and crying occurs because both want them to do the same thing with them instead of ME…..but when me and my hubby only outside, both want ME only…. Is that considered ‘pai’??? But when the maid is not around, like when she went home for 2 weeks last year, they were perfectly fine with us. I think they really take advantage of us….

And sometimes, you ask them to complete say one puzzle or other activity, they whine and dun want to do, when I say keep away, they cry and say want to do…so I say ‘u do lah’, then they dilly-dally…really huh, think already also blood boil….

aqualuna, my gal luvs her didi, and now her cousin newborn. i'm lucky she's not the jealous jealous type. but i havn't flashed to her for long time already. wanna start again cos didi will soon be half yo i guess it's good time to start since he can't runaway rite? kekekeek

he teaches any class located to hm i tink.nt too sure which class.he's qte a fierce teacher.n a indian teacher oso qte fierce.e fat one n beri dark one.

i tink my computer's internet usage is being monitored.... heard my boss talk to IT mentioned "nothing la, shd be all motherhood one la." i tink it's referring to me?

btw huh, has anybody tried the singapore's luncheon meat? Got black pepper flavour n cheese flavour. I tried the black pepper v nice. Hot though.

Yea i can enjoy my luncheon meat knowing that its free of poison now!

haha sharon, now then i read your blood boil post. Really. Very true! But on the contrary, i tink they're taking advantage of your maid, not u.

anyone wana meet for lunch at Jp tmr at 1130am?
Pink and me will be there.
Our appt is 1pm. If 3 of us all done, shld be abt 4pm le.

yoko,
come come join us.
cc class too big. I actually prefer smaller group. I tink picking up the basic is impt. If fees not a issue, go those betta enrichment sch with smaller group like 4 or 5. my gal used to be at nanyang. Few student only. I tink she pick up more when she just start at 4 yrs old. Now no progress so go cc try out, rather than staying at hm. Location impt too. Cos its a weekly commitment.

Aqualuna,
he is mr yong, my gal k1 teacher. Strict but fun teacher too.

my gal luv bedtime story since 2 yrs old. Now i lazy ask hb to read. My gal sleep faster with him cos he is a boring reader. Keke.. But now since she can read, we get her to read herself, just needa accompany her. I tink evening time really not enuf. Eat n shower almost 8pm.

manda - we eat and shower most of the time 9plus liao.
damn tiring,
and today i'm still inoffice now.

我不想做工了啦!!!

wendy,
wow, u later than me ar.
Can understand yr feel. How cm yr work so bz recently? If hb got the mean to provide for me, also dun wana work. No choice so i chose job with lesser responsibilty, just work for salary not career. Dun wana work stress, home stress, then i siao!

So u can make it tmr?

wendy, sayang sayang.

I fetch kids go mama hse reach 7pm. Eat n reach home 9pm. Clean n change the kids 945pm. 1030pm make them z.

mummies,

my pri sch classmate recommended this massage lady doing authentic javanese massage @ $35/session and is good.

anyone keen? wonder if she does home visits. heeehhe

"204 Boon Lay Drive #01-39 Contact persons: Mdm Ani @90605013 or Mdm Anik @62658171"

Yoko...

U v bad leh..i got feeling this one shld be girl but u making me drool for boy lor...hahaha

Manda,
If Wendy is joining let me know k. I see if i can pop in take my ON from her.
U & Pink gg JP eat what har...
Bring my girl along abit sianzzzzzzzzzz..haha

Morning all!! I'm also feel the same as Wendy n rest of mama.. Everyday rushing.. Duno rushing for what.. In the end , we get old n die... Some even die of illness!

Manda: ur gal so smart! Can read story book herself
happy.gif
My boy can't read even simple sentence. Me v. worried but he loaded with too many stuff liao
sad.gif

morning mummies!

I nearly din wanna wake up this mrng. Today 6+ kristy was in a nightmare n was throwing tantrums in her dreams. Keep kicking me n slam her leg on me. I normally wld have cooed her back to z. But instead i scolded her! Alamak

{1{redIt IS FRIDAY!!!!}}

bbchelsi, wat did i do? Wat did i do?

yoko: relax.. we all understand.. sometimes we will vent anger too! sometimes i flare up at troy when he misbehaved although he did something very minor n after a short while i will apologise to him n explain to him the reason why.. afterall we're all human beings.. can't control our emotion..

Morning Mummies,

Hope i can join your thread. Am staying at JW also and have a boy who is turning 4yrs this yr and a girl who is 2 1/2 mths old.

morning mummies!

Candy,
i also tell hb yr point b4. Rush this rush tat. Then not enuf time for kid and myself too. He say life is like tat. Suddenly i felt life meaningless. Only staying alive for family.
I really enjoy the pace i taking for this week leave. Waking up at my comfortable time. Enjoy breakfast. Doing a bit of my work here n there at a relax pace. Then when time up to pick up my gal, i still fresh not like so tired after a day of work n travelling.
hb say i need to be consel or see mental doc lo. Haha
i gotta wake up from my dream liao. Monday coming.... Back to reality....
Tink muz teach yr boy read le, or else go p1 will be stressful. My ger sometime still not steady in reading too

bbchelsi,
tink wendy shld be joining after completing her work. Still dunno she can make it. She no reply.

Mummies,

need some recommendation fr u all.
im interested to sent my 4yrs old boy for the following enrichment:
- Phonics,
- Art,
- Swimming, and
- Music

if possible, i hope to hv evening class at wkday or wkend class.

thks in advance for your feedbk n advise.

thks Chelsi.

yeah, am a FTWM... scare of being a SAHM thought my hubby keep telling me to be one. Am ending my ML soon n gng bk to wk.

My girl is 27 wks nw.

haha, just saw typo error on my posting, actually i want to ask anyone using HTC phone? good & user friendly like nokia?

joanna,
my gal attending music for lil mozart at cristofori. 3.5yrs to 5yrs old. @ nanyang branch.
Me used to live at st 24 too

anyone mitting for tea later?
Now its pink turn.

lala

i dunno which director's ass needs full blast aircon to blow at. Really have no idea y the exec toilet which is accessible only by key n reserved for directors to use, need to have aircon so strong here. Made me cold until so hard to type now.

manda
oh my ger is quite shy with strangers esp guy, haha wait realli that mr yong her teacher and she dun wan to go sch i siao liao

Back