Lovely JW Mommies

thanx thanx...will take care and try to rest lots...but the antibiotics ar really keep my eyes wide awake leh....sigh...its sickening , the feeling dat my eyes r sooo tird but i juz cant fall asleep...haizzz...

Sharon,
Try to lie down on the bed and relax. Dun tink of anyting, on some music too. If u cant stop tinking, imagine a stalk of rose in yr mind and no other things.

klite
hmmm....let's wait for May n donmummy's reports after their kitty adventure.

sharon,
Pls take care. just to Kpoh cos ur name resembles my friend, r u from boon lay sec?

Serene ok
Manda ok
Soft ok.
who else Ok? no ok i no book ur ticket.

kekeke, sorry to disappoint u dear soft...i'm not from boon lay sec...actually, i'm from River Valley...any mummies around from River Valley ( RVHS ) too??? ("_")

sharon u which yr one ah? come to tink of it, JSS uniform nicer than RV's leh. top long long, skirt from A-line become straight line and mini somemore kekekkee

no thks no thks and welcome, just remember to pay me else my chipmunk no milk to drink and i dun wan to lug smelly pig head all the way to ur house. kekekekekekeeee kee.

babybarney
i caught ur Z-bug liao.

*YAWN...*

soft: i'm also from BLSS.. i still can't confirm if i can take leave on 17 Nov 09 becos i'm schedule to take h1n1 jab that day.. sorry sweetie..

candy: dun think can attend your son birthday party leh cos my gal is having her nap at that time, dun know what time she wakes up

ok snowy

sharon: hope u r feeling better now.. if still heaty.. boiled ling yang sui cos that's the fastest to reduce heatiness.. btw, u can't accept pm so i've replied to ur email.. reply me pls.. tks ya..

<font color="aa00aa">Troy 5th Birthday
Date: 12 Dec 09 (Sat)
Time: 4pm to 6pm at hanis junior cafe (inside kidsamaze) but the playground can play until 9pm.

1) yokogi + kristy + hb
2) manda + chloe + Hb
3) wendy + 2kids
4) donmummy + hb + dondon (will be there a while only cos having BBQ at Safra with office colleagues)
5) babybarney + 2kids( will be leaving early as i got to go for a wedding dinner)
6) baby26 + 2kids + hb(TBC)
7) jenie1979 + 2kids
8) pink + 2 kids + 1 helper (TBC)
9) poshies + 2 kids
10) bb_chelsi (mavis) + kid
11) softpillow + Alvin</font>

<font color="0000ff">yoko, help me to summon pink n baby26.. hehe..</font>

I'm tire

candy,
try to come lar

Pls confirm by 12/11 thu - 6.00pm

HELLO KITTY LAB
Date: 17 Nov 09,TUE
Time: Time to meet-TBC
<font size="+1">Kitty showtime: 13:00 to 15:30</font>

1) Serene
2) Soft
3) klite (only lunch time)
4) manda
5) poshies
6) candybon (TBC becos dun wan to utilise too much annual leave as may need to use next yr n dun wan to keng mc leh..)

<font size="+1">Sorry, no more slots left for 20% discount as ea GV ticket stub can only buy up to 6 tixs</font>

If u r keen, pls fill ur nick in the waiting list.
1)
2)

Back