Lovely JW Mommies

Hi Candy, thanks for the invitation. I am afraid I cant attend because I got 1 full mth n 1 b'day celebration to attend. So sorry.

Sorry, MD is back so very busy. Last few days no government.

Ok..now to reply.

Manda,
I am ok with any colour for pump.

Eileen,
Saw my msg? Thanks for your offer, I taking the GV stub from Sharon. Already book the tickets.

RE: Kitty Lab
Yes, Eileen is right.
you book 13.00-15.30, u can go in at 12.30 than finish at 15.30.

<font size="+1">LAST CALL</font>
Im going to book tixs now, for the paxs below.

HELLO KITTY LAB
Date: 17 Nov 09,TUE
Time: 11am
Kitty showtime: 13:00 to 15:30

1) Serene
2) Soft
3) klite
4) manda

can any kind mummy pls post a summary of all upcoming parties n gathering?

Kitty Lab
Troy
Mac Party
IMM Foam Party
BBQ
Chelsi

finally finished reading all e posts!took me whole day wif intervals leh.

E sty was fun! Checked in bout 5 plus,upgraded my deluxe rm to junior suite at additional $200+.coz its e promo for e day.its double e size of deluxe rm n gt 3 balconies.its rili big.settled dwn den went for buffet dinner n went to arcade den went to our room.woke up round 8+ n went dwn for breakfast.tho oni free for 2 adults n 2 kids bt dey din chrg me for my maid for e 2 mornings.aft dat we went to e beach den pool to play.went bac to rm to bathe n headed to under water world den dolphin lagoon.coz e entry fee is for both at 20 plus.gt promo for uob card.aft dat we went to koufu fd court at palawan beach for dinner.den bac to rm.din take stroller n pram so carried nana n shanny for 1 whole day.coz hb say beri leychey to bring as we're takin bus to dolphin lagoon etc.so left it in rm.my whole arm so painful til i cn't slp well at nite.smetin happened on e 2nd nite... Hb was slpin in e roll away bed given free n he was pressed by 'smetin wif long lashes' n bed shook for awhile...he told me e next mornin wen we woke up.i told him no wonder i was feelin so uneasy til i wanted him to company me to toilet.usually i wn't be lidat de. Oni at times.lucky dat day we checkin out liao.else i wn't dare to do anytin at nite le.i requested for late check out n they gave me til 2 pm w/o extra chrg.we lazed around in rm n i knocked out fm 11+ til bout 1.den we all showered n checked out.brot mal to sgh for his eye app n had lunch there b4 e app.den headed hm.i knocked out wif my kids at bout 8+.nana woke up for milk at bout 4am.she missed 1 feed each of e nitezz at sentosa.so i was engorged for e 2 nitezz.haha

Candy.i tink i'll confirm my attendance to troy's party.sorry for being so late.i gt to bring nana along too most prob.

Any others i missed out?

Oh... I oso confirm for e x'mas bbq.laz year's bbq was bout $30+/mummy.

Gt wat spree/bp on nw?cn post e links here again for me?i read all e posts liao den 4gt e previous ones.
sad.gif
thks

pink
really eerie leh, i dun dare to stay thr next time.

candy,
want go mah?

serene,manda,klite
i booked the tixs liao, confirm 17/11 1300-1530 show.

Good morning to all mommies!! TGIF!! Yeah...

Wendy: you're so early.. early bird catches nice worm rite?? hehe..

pink: it's ok my dear.. so i shall count you, 3kids and maid rite?? ur hb going?

soft: i thought u booked the kittylab tix liao? Btw, i heard over the radio that they got tix ranging from $17 to $38. Any difference? Do you have any website for me to book the tix?? Many thanks..

morning.....

hi manda,
thanks for remember me... haha... for the pump any color also can..... i will kiss u... but will get my gal to kiss insist... coz she is cutier.... haha...

hi candy,
yes, i will be going ... i will be back on 21 nov lah.... haha

Morning mummies!

Pink,
my hair standing when u say the eerie part.
but overall is an enjoyable family holidays.
happy.gif

My gal told me Mal din attend sch 3 days last nite. Then I said Mal at Sentosa holidays.

Serene,
soft suggested taking train yday. waiting for yr confirmation. keke

soft,
tks for booking
happy.gif

Balloon pumps,
I bought the pumps le.

I just read abt the news of the 2 kiddos death. Felt so sad for them. How can their father take away their life like that?

manda,
we take mrt then.
and thanx for buying the pump! rtn u the $ when i c u on tue.
btw, how mux is the ronald mcdonald's party tix? i might go get it 2nite when i go for my boy's PTC.

hi, good morning all....

so sorry so long din log in liao...

candy,
i am confirm to come troy's birthday. baby26+2kids+maid. but my hb not confirm leh...

bbq:
baby26+2kids+maid+hb. can i know how many present i need to prepare? above how much?

re baby sleeping habit:

i twins is turning 2 soon (2 months) later, can i know when ur baby can sleep by their own? (means that just lay on bed then sleep). i cant put them at the same time in the bedroom, must go in one by one, if not they wont sleep will play inside the room.

serene,
when do u need the pump?
i not ard these weekends.
Pass to yr auntie on 2nd flr?
keke

Soft,
me saving cab fare to buy premium too! haha

babybarney
i read Wanbao, cos the wife got affair and his children call her lover PA PA.
besides his debts, the man couldn't tolerate that, he dun want his children to be 'snatched away' so he took their lives altogether.

soft,
on! we take mrt there. u r rite, i plan to buy the tshirt (think costs ard $30+). keke..

manda,
not urgent lah, the pump. i will b seeing u next tue mah so then take fm u lor..

hehe. may, i JUST WAKE UP!!!

now desperate pumping my 2 stones b4 massage. not enough time liao.

pink, last nite i read your post liao i also v scared. quickly shut down close my eyes n sleep.

wendy, u so slow wait everything OOS liao la.

may, u noe the ON v coconaden one leh. all the orders i took in don't have price change. only our PJs leh.

Soft and manda,

Huh.. so bad of thw wife that cause indirectly death to the two kids?

i read the news on asiaone just now so didnt mention abt the wife having lover.

baby26,

2 present needed for gift exchange.

joelle,

One bad thing abt rain is this just when going to work. But i still prefer rainy days leh... hahah *dun kok my head ah.

barney
i like the cold weather. but it rained just when i was heading to work. now safe at work, it stopped raining. hope don't rain during lunch! >
sad.gif

morning all

pink, is it because your husband very tired, cos usually people got "pressing" feeling when they got very tired, scientific explanation if you dun wan to think otherwise.

soft thanks for booking, i pay you on monday when see you? what to bring? can bring camera? you all wear normal hor?

Hi don mummy,

I m fine...jus tat busy to log in....but i do go into facebook...understad u all have xmas party..too bad i nt in spore....cnt join u all...

Back