Lovely JW Mommies

Eileen,
Wonder if we disturb Yoko too much.. scarli she got nightmare.
Imagine her dream got alot of 小强s flying around, she is screaming and both of us, each on one side of her ears saying "he is coming..coming..coming.."
Wahahaha... crazy me *slap slap..wake up may!! *

Eileen,
Think she sleep liao lar.
Daytime entertain Ah Dai and Regan, Nite time need to entertain 小强.
Must sleep early else later 小强 come find her then she not enough sleep how?
hahaha...
Ok, continue tmr. Got to sleep soon.
Good Nite.

hahaha i wanna fall off my bed laffing liao! Wait junior kok head mistress. Wait 小强 mistress.

Btw the 3 小强s died liao le la. My hse no space to let them sleepover. Wait my hb not happy jealous ma. Wahahaha

Eileen,
Ok.. serious liao. No more 小强 topic for today.

RE: Kitty Lab
I was login online to help my auntie book the tickets for the exhibition. They give two options of discount:
1) OCBC platinium Card
2) GV ticket stub - u got to key in the serial no which is on the top right hand corner of the card during online purchase. Then on the day u take the tickets, u need to show them this GV ticket stub. And 1 ticket stub can buy up to 6 tickets.

I am sorry.. this entrance fee ticket is 1 time payment for the show already. No additional money after that unless u want to buy their products lar.

Morning all mommies...

I laff until i bang the office table when i see u all keep talking abt xiao qiang... din noe u all prefer so small little d**k than ur hb one lor.. wahaha..

soft: where to buy the kittylab ticket? beside u n serene.. who else is going?

candy & soft,
i can buy tics online if u all cfm the date gg together. i can try to use the GV tic stubs which i hv for the discount.
im available 24th onwards if take 1 day. mayb go geng mc as im so sian working here. *shhhhh*

Check this out

Children Foam & Bubble Party @ IMM
Dec 07-11 (Mon-Fri)(6pm-9pm)
Dec 05-06 (Sat-Sun) (4pm-9pm)
Dec 12-13 (Sat-Sun) (4pm-9pm)

any one interseted to go?

I tried to order online but it say my ticket stub is not valid leh. My ticket is dated in Aug leh. The website shows promotion from 1st Nov to 23 Nov. I wonder if the tickets stub need to be between this period. If yes, anyone got extra to share with me? I wonder if it is bcos they start at 10am cos I saw it in the web? I try again later.

soft,
anything. since u hv the tics, u book lor.

so any mummy gg on 16th to hello kitty lab? soft gg to book tics later. manda, candy, baby - interested?

Serene ok. what showtime u preferred?

HELLO KITTY LAB
Date: 16 Nov 09, Mon
Time: (TBC)

1) Serene
2) Soft
3)
4)

Pls confirm by 12/11 thu - 6.00pm

Children Foam & Bubble Party @ IMM
Dec 07-11 (Mon-Fri)(6pm-9pm)

Kids below 1.4m than can go in
Hids below 1m adult can go in together

<font color="ff0000">i was thing going on weekdays cos weekend sure very crowded de</font>

1) donmummy + dondon
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

<font color="0000ff">Children Foam &amp; Bubble Party @ IMM
Dec 07-11 (Mon-Fri) (6pm-9pm)
Dec 12-13 (Sat-Sun) (4pm-9pm) </font>

<font color="ff0000">i was thing going on weekdays cos weekend sure very crowded de </font>

1) donmummy + dondon
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Aiya... think i cant go for the foam party liao.. cos hb will be away for reservist from 7-18 dec. How to handle 2 kids and no transport.

You all enjoy lor.

Children Foam &amp; Bubble Party @ IMM
Dec 07-11 (Mon-Fri) (6pm-9pm)

i was thing going on weekdays cos weekend sure very crowded de

1) donmummy + dondon
2) wendy + david + daphne
3)
4)