Lovely JW Mommies

don,
tks for yr contribution.
happy.gif

dui nui tan qin not bad. can draw a cow, the qin and a lil ger/boy. but u know wat kind of instrument is the qin?

thread move so fast i took sme time to finish reading leh...haha

barney,i don tink it's advisable to to give ur gals birds nest or hasma.too much bird's nest wen taken during pregnancy will cause bb to hav alot of phlegm.n cn't tk b4 7 mth n doesn't hav any tonic effect oso.hasna is qte lke bird's nest but nt so cooling.these 2 r expensive tings but r nt tonics at all.

alamak, got a mouthful of 'fishy' smell after eating the Amoy frozen siew mai and some seaweed together with rice......*ack*

Soft
thks for referring tt thread..i saw it b4..but tt time, didn't order..dunno whether if order now, can deliver in time a not leh..

Manda
u need the chinese idioms for chloe's lesson?

Nor
I also like tt fish slice soup at JP..very delicious..even my boy appreciates it..though he rarely take such stuffs.

soft - the cake toppers are so nice! i like the strawberry shortcake one P484. but hor, $30 cannot eat leh....... the barney cake is so nicely decorated. quick quick save the photo! ekkee

ivfamily
she got ready stocks.

yokogi
so nice hor..if i got girl, i wan hello kitty theme for her. haha.
i can't buy crayons for my boy cos he likes to stuff everything into his mouth. waiting for him to become sensible, i wan buy playdoh play with him..

iv,
its for edible book festival organise by storyisland. they wish parents can help their child to participate. I tink quite interesting, so tinking helping my gal to come up with a draft to submit this weekend. Let her learn some idioms while she draws.

Soft
I'm still thinking what theme..kekeke..very indecisive loh..wanted to do Thomas e Train but Cars also very nice leh.

Manda
Oh yes..i find their edible book festival v interesting concept..but dunno what is it exactly abt.

The Threa dfis moving very fast today but i no time to post til now.

Very angry with my boss. Earlier he gave me something to enter, 10 pages of A3 things. Within 15 min, he asked have i finish...and in between he still ask me to go collect printing form another level. How to finish fast....Faint...Arrg...

YT and klite not in here today hor.

Yokogi,

indeed a nic eplace you recommend.

Pink,

thanks for the info.

Talking abt Cake, Im thinking whether to celebrate my gers birthday this year anot.

jelly cake not bad. healthier like not so much butter and cream ba?

but i ordered from similing orchid, ecreative, polar and prima deli before.

not gg to order prima deli again cos the cream abit jelak though the sponge cake is soft.
unless my kids want care bear.

smiling orchid abit ex.

but its good we go our partin ways...he is an obstacle to my life, hope he find some1 suitable for him

goodbye my spectacles...

Manda
think will take ur suggestion..cos my boy know Thomas the train better than e car..

Baby
why not? But honestly, really shiong..got to arrange e logistics etc..

i ordered jelly cakes fm mr chan b4,rili nice.my jelly cake was finished by my guests n my sponge caked fm bengawan solo was stil left wif half.i tink mr chan oso gt care bear design leh.gt other cartoon designs too.but i tink nw he chrgs delivery chrgs.mayb nw he oso gt mny new designs liao.

soft,
first she shot yokogi, then me n u and maybe will shot the whole big group of us together.
Ning ke sha zhou dou bu ke fang guo

manda,

maybe can check with them, cos like thomas the train the big cake is $41.00 and per cup cake is $2.80( including all the toppers)

Back