Lovely JW Mommies

im also not the very clean and hygenic conscious type..but just wanna b precautious for my boy as he falls sick easily esp runny nose, cough.
i dun mind jw swimming pool.

pink, if go weekday, take leave, other mummies wan ma? i no tpt on weekdays, take cab?

tee, so happy to see u back in LJWM

not a very good morning, my husband anyhow drive and kena horn, and still think he is right, cannot stand him...

babyrumi i wan .. but sure not a hoax hor.. wait
we all kena slaughtered on that island, or sell to other countries as slaves, or become sex slaves to some multi billionaire pervert.

I must be quite blind, I still cannot find the lift on 2nd floor of Giant, can someone so kind to give me directions to the hidden lift, mus i knock 3 times to gain access that kind...

hi sorry a stoopid question here.. what is the difference between Mrs and Madam, in my case, i did not change my surname to follow my husband one, so shld i be Mrs or Madam, or can i still be called Miss?
hope you all understand my question..

soft but after pay cashier, the only way out is the small door, and only got escalator.. no lift...

oh so if i wan to be mrs, do i need to legally change surname, or common sense ppl know? I was filling in a form, and they required a title, its so unfair, for guys just one choice Mr, for girls so many options.

morning mummies

i'm down again. this time coughed until vomit stomach juice. luckily not blood
sad.gif

this flu bug is really bad. 4th time i'm sicky this yr already. *help***

guess i missed the otah BP. don can borrow 1 packet from u today or not? hahahah..........

Morn mummies
dunno what's wrong w my pc..i posted a long post & it hung..didn't manage to post..now..Grrr...need to rethink what i hv post again :p

Yokogi
Oh dear..u sound serious..did u go & see a doc??

Tee
u hor..post one then mia again..kekeke

Softpillow/Pink
When u all gg Fidgets? Must jio hor..hee..

Poshies
Didn't know u were at e cc yest..my boy enjoyed e chocolate cake & goodie bag. When we were abt to leave e cc, the receptionist asked him:"Whose bd u celebrated just now?" To which, he replied:"Gerald." Then they asked:"How old is he?" & he replied:"4yrs old." Hehehe..he even know that..

morning ladies!

back!

barney,
tks for missing me. Wish holiday is longer. Din really get to enjoy. I tink my gal enjoy the most.

yokogi,
u gotta take care yo.

Fidget
I interested too. if anyone gg, muz jio. If my gal got company, then dun hv to follow her run up n down le. Very tiring de.

Soft
yet to get!! Kekeke..but i'm thinking of ordering a Barney cake for his cc friends..as for the bbq party, still deciding e cake leh..cham lah..running out of time oredi

Manda
U r back! Wow...miss u too..kekeke..so how was ur holiday? How come didn't enjoy??

thanx mummies. i saw doc already. this yr ate too much med for my own good.
sad.gif
now thinking of going to TCM maybe will cure me.

don - joking with u la. but thanx for the offer maybe i got really bad craving then i'll crawl to your place to borrow otah hahaha

Re - Fidgets
wats that?

Re - Prawn-fishing
Anyone bring their kids to fish for prawns? A friend just showed me some pics. Not bad caught 8 prawns. If sold at Newton maybe can get $300 too. Maybe i can consider this as an outing for my princess (when we all get well....)

yokogi
figets is an indoor playground at turf city. i've been to bottle tree park for prawn fishing. $10/hr? can't rem. to me, not easy to fish for the prawns.. we bbq the prawns once we caught them n they taste so freshhh

Klite,

Guess don't have leh... you work in changi? That's fast leh... whereabout in changi?

Manda,

Welcome back... do load the photo in FB.

Don mummy,

i also wan to loan the otak from you... hahaha

Pink,

Have you check with your friend regarding the rental of function at his condo?

Don mummy,

Bottle tree park have two location, yishun and sembawang... they serve seafood and rather costly. Bottle tree yishun can fish, prawning and they used to have chalet to rental.

Yokogi,

I brought my gers to prawn fishing at Jurong hill... 3hrs $30. Actually quite troublesome with the kids around cos they will fight for one rod and kind of expensive too.. if the time they use to fight rather than quietly fishing the prawn.

baby from my work place i can see changi airport tower...n aeroplane...its some industrial site...lucky still got birds wan to lay eggs here...

is there any fotos to see im curious how you all n bb look like..

geez must stock up my fruits...left one apple

i just had the JW mkt wanton mee. later 3pm wanna eat Myojo Mee Pok dry. Very angry with my hubby. last night he cook for me to eat, i ask him eat one mouthful, end up his one mouthful is equal to half the packet. hai4 wo3 cannot satisfy my appetite. *hng*

soft - is fidgets expensive? how do they charge?

baby - got 1hr package?

don - bottle tree park at yishun is more fun i think. it's at the junction of yishun ave 1 and err the main yishun road, where the stadium is. if take MRT, then nearest is Khatib.

klite,e lift is at e exit on e left ware u return e trolley den u either go dwn by e slope or e few steps.u'll c e car park den u turn left n go all e way u'll c e lift liao.it's e lift at e food court dat side.u dono PM gt 2 lifts meh...haha

Me today went to tk mc again.cough til throat hurt n gt little blood.den din slp at nite.

Barney,my fren in japan nw.will ask him wen he gets bac.

There's prawning pond at lakeside oso.go in by e country club there(same entrance for gg to japanese garden).e pond rite beside japanese garden.jurong hill n lakeside shld hav e 3 hr package.tink shld be a little cheaper den hrly charges.

iv,
maybe too short a holiday ba and din get to go to places which i wana see. With a child its like tat, no choice. Or else hb n I can cheong here and there to look see look see.

Hb say next time dun bring bb le. haha... but she will sure be very sad

Pink,
u seem quite serious. take care more rest, more water.

thks manda.den wait for next promo den go wo ur gal lor.don go wen she holiday den she wn't notice la.haha bring kid surely don get to go mny plc de.coz wait she tired den u'll hav to carry her.

Pink,

Take care wor....

Yokogi,
yup, there's one hr package... one hr-13 or 15 dollar.

Klite,

How do you go work everyday? Very far leh. What do you work as?

Do you have Facebook?Most of our face are there.

baby - yea i tink 1hr is enough to start off with...i've never prawned before. donno will get to do it or not hahah

pink - u sick with wat? i using deodorant still. i have been using it for long time liao should be no problem although some may say preggy dun use anything perfume or deodorant.

Just saw this recipe on tv. Looks yummy & easy to make. Anyone game to give it a try?
http://perfectitaliano.com/recipes/recipe.aspx?rid=13169

babybarney/yokogi,
thanks for the bottle tree feed back.

babybarney,
if u want the otah than let me know.

pink,
take care, the one at lake side i went before ok la vey hard to catch leh

yokogi, i can't rem the charges, long time din go fidgets liao. think below 2 yrs is $8 unlimited play?

donmummy
i no need to reply u liao, thks barney n yoko.

yokogi/soft,

i think is $15 per child, and parents can go in and play with the child cos the playground is very BIG.

i ate QIJI nasi lemak (i almost forgot what i eat lol)

Yokogi,

Over at jurong hill, there will be oen male staff there to teach you if you dun know how to fish... you will get addicted once you caught then you will think one hour is not enuf.

Don mummy,

Thanks ah..... kekekek.. joking only lar.

fidget charges,

$15 for unlimited play.

Soft,
welcome...

Yokogi,

I had mee robus(dun know who to spell) for lunch, initially wan to eat mee siam but sold out le.... sold by a chinese... all the food is at $2 and $3 portion.

Yokogi,

JW slice fish soup is very popular, did you try that? You sure can eat so much mah? wantan mee then maggi mee?

yokogi,
only had breakfast at hollywood hotel which hb tink the price is more reasonable. Ok nice mickey theme too.
Anyway got to take pic with almost all the characters at the theme park le.
Lucky din book disneyland hotel breakfast.cos we think its too ex to stay there. we shld hv book 2 nite hollywood instead.

pink,
u are rite. plan our own tour during sch days. Now we cant carry her too long if she is tired too.

hb and i tried prawning at farmart once. We took one rod nia and that one hr the rod shared among the 3 of us. Then for the last 10 mins, hb brought my gal away to let me try for the last 10mins. so happy when I realised i caught one prawn. haha.....
We brought the one and only prawn back happily. haha....
Back at hm, cook it for my gal with noodle. nice fresh and sweet.

Back frm lunchie
Had fish soup mee sua for lunch..very yummy..esp on this cold tue aftn.

RE: Prawning
Hmm..recently, my side held a comp for prawning..very gd response i heard but hot hot day.

Manda
u know wat..till now, i dunno where u went for your trip leh..kekeke...
Honestly, w kiddos around, rather diff to enjoy holidays until they r older.

i just finished my Myojo Meepok. Happy bloated liao. Jialat leh, later dono can survive until 7pm my hubby reach home or not...

Manda, the Cathay Pacific / Disneyland promo is back. S$881/pax all in, buy 2 get 1 free.

baby - i ate before le. The one at BL mkt is nicer. Even my baby also noe how to appreciate the BL mkt one leh. Other place one she doesn't eat. ekkeke

Back