Looking for transfer maid

Heah

My one year helper went back home leave and refused to come back. Only will come back if I send her money as she said she has no money..

So I thought of dropping her.. And is looking for a transfer maid with good attitude and honest.

She needs to take care of two toddler 2.5 yrs and 4 yrs and do house work.

Routine
Morning , go to my mum house with my kids and me and her. Cause husband will drive us there before heading to work. That will be 7plus.
Will help me get the kids ready for childcare at my mum place. 8.30am send them to childcare with me. Then go back to my mum house. She can help out there with basic thing if she wants but if no, then it's OK too. And I know they don't suppose to. Stay at my mum house until around 10.30am then will go back to my house to do housework, will be there alone until 4pm. Come back to my mum house to fetch the kids with me.

Cook on Tuesday and Thursday as. My MIL helps cook on 1/3/5.

Prefer those who don't show e black face and slam things when unhappy or was rebutt.

Easy going and able to follow instructions.
No hp. Can use my phone to call home daily or once every two days.

No off day. Can request off day if need to but have to inform in advance.

Not paying more than $650 .

I recommend you try Best Helper Pte Ltd and look for Mr Phng. I got my helper there, everything was done very professionally and their after service is very good. Good luck!

Back