Looking for confinement lady?

Bendi

Hi all, i would like to recommend my Singaporean mum who is an experienced CL.
She has 3 children, all grown up now all taken care by herself, including my son. She has experience in looking after newborn, children, and knows how to cook well.
Unfortunately she only speak Chinese and hokkien.
Her rates are reasonable as well.
If interested, pls pm me for her contact. She is available at the moment. She would prefer to work at hougang, punggol , Sengkang area , but other areas are open for discussion too.
Thank you.

She has 3 children, all grown up now all taken care by herself, including my son. She has experience in looking after newborn, children, and knows how to cook well.
If interested, pls pm me for her contact. She is available at the moment. She would prefer to work at hougang, punggol , Sengkang area , but other areas are open for discussion too.
Thank you.
Hi Bendi, please give me her contact number, thanks. How old is her this year?

Hi all, i would like to recommend my Singaporean mum who is an experienced CL. She has 3 children, all grown up now all taken care by herself, including my son. She has experience in looking after newborn, children, and knows how to cook well. Unfortunately she only speak Chinese and hokkien. Her rates are reasonable as well. If interested, pls pm me for her contact. She is available at the moment. She would prefer to work at hougang, punggol , Sengkang area , but other areas are open for discussion too. Thank you.

Hi all, i would like to recommend my Singaporean mum who is an experienced CL. She has 3 children, all grown up now all taken care by herself, including my son. She has experience in looking after newborn, children, and knows how to cook well. Unfortunately she only speak Chinese and hokkien. Her rates are reasonable as well. If interested, pls pm me for her contact. She is available at the moment. She would prefer to work at hougang, punggol , Sengkang area , but other areas are open for discussion too. Thank you.
Hi Bendi, please give me her contact number, thanks. How old is her this year?
Thank you.
Hi, does she do for 1 week?

Back