Looking for confinement lady thru agency

maplesyrupz

Hi, I am starting to look for my confinement lady thru agency. Currently i don't have any confinement lady or agency in mind. But worried if randomly hire one. Can anyone recommend?

Also, will the agency provide 14 days confinement services instead of 28 days?

Thanks in advance.

Just want to share my confinement nanny contact here. If anyone is interested, please pm me.
I had a really nice Auntie from KL to helped me out when I delivered my #2 last Nov. she is now more like a family friend as she extended such great help to me (more so than my own mother) I could not be more grateful. She was careful with my girl and cooked wonderful meals everyday for me. Best of all she is very discreet and clean as I know what it is like to have another stranger living with us for a good month long. In fact after she left, she came back a few more times to help me when I was struggling with my newborn . If you are interested, let me know and I will be happy to share her contacts.

HI dear, when is your EDD? I had heard from many mummy friends about their horror stories of nannies booked from agencies. Would recommend you not to do so.

I had engaged my free-lance nanny for confinement and super love her.
Have shared about here in this thread
https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/auntie-jiayi.225340/

Let me know if u are interested to book her
(am not earning any referral fees by the way, just sharing the love)

Just want to share my confinement nanny contact here. If anyone is interested, please pm me.
I had a really nice Auntie from KL to helped me out when I delivered my #2 last Nov. she is now more like a family friend as she extended such great help to me (more so than my own mother) I could not be more grateful. She was careful with my girl and cooked wonderful meals everyday for me. Best of all she is very discreet and clean as I know what it is like to have another stranger living with us for a good month long. In fact after she left, she came back a few more times to help me when I was struggling with my newborn . If you are interested, let me know and I will be happy to share her contacts.
Hi, please let me have her contact ?

Thanks
Mel

I would like to recommend Auntie Susie for her confinement nanny service. She is experienced, responsible, hygienic, and caring nanny.
She cooks well and the food is really delicious. The vege that she cooks has nice green color and my confinement food has wide variety. She is responsible and will wake up to feed the baby. She works well with my family members too. My girl was having flu, she helped me to look after my girl and the baby. I was so fortunate to have her. She is highly recommended. You may contact me for more information or you can contact her at +6012 6489 568

Back