Auntie Jiayi

plainmilk

I love my Confinement Nanny Auntie Jiayi:)

She is of a sweet and gentle nature and very experienced with babies and children.
She took care of my baby and myself very well during confinement and cooks yummy yet simple dishes.

Auntie Jiayi is a hardworking and simple lady who isn't calculative, easy-going and nice to chat with. Simply love her so much and all my friends whom I recommended her to, love her as well!

If I have another child, I will definitely engage her services again.

Free free to contact me at 96484322 or email [email protected] for her contact. She is usually very busy on assignments hence I can assist to help

I am not an agent and do not earn any referral fee from this;)

FYI: Jiayi does not take bookings for CNY period as she wants to spend the festive season with her family and loved ones back in her hometown

18058205_10154558191328450_4428267373044199346_n.jpg

Last edited:

I love my Confinement Nanny Auntie Jiayi:)

She is of a sweet and gentle nature and very experienced with babies and children.
She took care of my baby and myself very well during confinement and cooks yummy yet simple dishes.

Auntie Jiayi is a hardworking and simple lady who isn't calculative, easy-going and nice to chat with. Simply love her so much and all my friends whom I recommended her to, love her as well!

If I have another child, I will definitely engage her services again.

Free free to contact me at 96484322 or email [email protected] for her contact. She is usually very busy on assignments hence I can assist to help

I am not an agent and do not earn any referral fee from this;)

FYI: Jiayi does not take bookings for CNY period as she wants to spend the festive season with her family and loved ones back in her hometown

18058205_10154558191328450_4428267373044199346_n.jpg
Does CL taking twins job? My edd is 2 June, thanks alot

Back