Looking for a part time maid

hi all. i am looking for a part-time helper who can help to clean a newly renovated unfurnished 4room BTO for about 3-4 hours for maybe 2-3 weekends. subsequently, i also hope to engage this helper for future part-time cleaning of my place once or twice every month for long term after i move in.

for the initial cleaning(pre-move in)
-wipe all built-in cabinets/wardrobes(interior and exterior)
-wipe all walls
-clean the toilets
-clean all windows
-sweep and mop the floor
-wipe all doors

anyone has part-time helper who is willing to do the above?

thank you so much.

Hi,

Am looking for a part time maid - $60 for 4 hours work. To come on weekends.

Household chores include

1. sweep and mop the floor for living and all rooms.
2. iron clothes
3. 2 toilets.
4. wiping of furnitures
5. cleaning and wiping of kitchen basin and stove.
6. ad hoc duties like cleaning of fans.. cleaning windows (if required), wash the floor mats

I stay in Serangoon North.

I am looking for a reliable part time maid - once a week / 4 hours at $60. Need cleaning and ironing. I stay in Kovan area. Any good recommendation?
HI...IM PART TIME HOUSE CLEANER AVAILABLE FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
RATES $18 P/HRS ISLANWIDE IN SG AREA. ALL CLEANING REQUIRED 2DAYS ADVANCE BOOKING.
PLS REPLY ME BY WHATSAPP
@ 87484351

THANKS

hi all mommies

just to share. we recently engaged a chinese part time helper via recommendation fr here. cleaning wise her work is alright i.e meet average standard, . my toilet tiles looks the same as if it was never cleaned.

however im not sure hw their pay is being calculated. just wanna get some feedback fr you all. she came 30 mins late on e 2nd cleaning session, toilet windows were not cleaned thoroughly. on 2nd, 3rd and 4th cleaning session, she didnt fulfilled the full 4 hrs of cleaning, she completed slightly earlier than 3.5 hrs. but i still paid her $80 (4 hrs at $20 per hr). if we do our maths, you will know that we could have saved $10 on every session for the 30 mins which she didnt fulfilled. on e 4th session, i feedback to her that she finished way earlier hence i should only be paying her $70. but she insisted that i must pay her $80. she said if she’s fast and complete in 3 hrs or 4 hrs, i should still pay her $80 and no negotiation. so meaning if she finishes in 3 hrs - i.e >$20 per hr. she continued to rant and nag. i remained composed and sent her to the door.

Hi looking for a reliable part time helper to come in on weekends for 4hrs
General cleaning
Ironing experience is a MUST
I’m located opposite Katong shopping centre.
Willing to pay up $15/hr max
Do PM me

Hi, I had a part time helper who was very trust worthy, effective and hard working before we got a domestic helper.

She used to come to my place on a fortnightly basis.
Work included:
cleaning of windows, blinds, fans, changing and washing bedsheets, ironed 2 weeks worth of clothes, washed toilets, general house cleaning of floor, surfaces, etc. she's very flexible, what you want done, just let her know.

She is trust worthy (We used to leave the entire house to her when we went to work). Highly recommended.
She is a Singaporean now (used to be Malaysian).
Strong and fit lady who is in her 50s/ early 60s

Her rate was $60-70 for 4 hours.

you can contact her at: 96928722
Tell her you were recommended by Daniel:)
Stays around woodlands but she used to come to toing baru where I lived. So, just ask see if she's willing to go to wherever you are!:)

I would like to urge mommies here to be watchful over this lady that claimed to be “trustworthy”.
I engaged her for a few months before finding my money start missing. At first it is a $50 from a stack of notes in my drawer. Later, it became a few US$ notes from another wallet in another drawer. Since we started suspecting her, we counted before she came and reconfirmed after she left.

She is fair skinned, very friendly and chatty. She will drop hints that owners leave their keys with her and even showing you a bunch of owner’s keys she has. That some owners leave money here and there openly, but she did not take. She will also share her family misfortune with you. I fell into believing she is really trust worthy, a grave mistake I made.
Yes, she will do extra like offering to hang your washed clothings from washing machine, fold your hanged dried clothes without prompting.

The reason I am writing this is to warn mommies here if you do engage her (caused she told me there is a lot of enquiries since the above posting) to be vigilant and keep watch of your money. For others, please Do NOT ENGAGE her. You may contact me at this email if you need any help. My email is: [email protected]

I agree there is also mistake from my part for being over trusting and will learn from this episode. In fact, I was saddened as we treated her well. Surely human mind and heart are cunning. Do exercise your wisdom and discernment in all things.

I would like to urge mommies here to be watchful over this lady that claimed to be “trustworthy”.
I engaged her for a few months before finding my money start missing. At first it is a $50 from a stack of notes in my drawer. Later, it became a few US$ notes from another wallet in another drawer. Since we started suspecting her, we counted before she came and reconfirmed after she left.

She is fair skinned, very friendly and chatty. She will drop hints that owners leave their keys with her and even showing you a bunch of owner’s keys she has. That some owners leave money here and there openly, but she did not take. She will also share her family misfortune with you. I fell into believing she is really trust worthy, a grave mistake I made.
Yes, she will do extra like offering to hang your washed clothings from washing machine, fold your hanged dried clothes without prompting.

The reason I am writing this is to warn mommies here if you do engage her (caused she told me there is a lot of enquiries since the above posting) to be vigilant and keep watch of your money. For others, please Do NOT ENGAGE her. You may contact me at this email if you need any help. My email is: [email protected]

I agree there is also mistake from my part for being over trusting and will learn from this episode. In fact, I was saddened as we treated her well. Surely human mind and heart are cunning. Do exercise your wisdom and discernment in all things.

Thank you...I was about to contact and see if she is available. Meanwhile, I am looking for a PT helper as I no longer trust my current one. However, my challenge is that I need to be able to leave the keys with the helper as no one is home on weekdays. If there is any recommended and trustworthy helper, that would be great. Thank you!

I am looking for part time helper to come on either Saturday or Sundays to help with these chores for 3 hours. I stay very near to pasir ris mrt station and can pay $12 per hour.
1) wash toilets
2) vacuum
3) mop
4) iron

If you are keen pls WhatsApp me at 91598767.
No calls pls.

Hi! Any recommendations for part time maid who is willing to mop floor the traditional way? ie no mop/mop bucket
Thanks babes

Hi thank you for post this and so sorry for today not coming to your house and never infrom you that I'm not coming..

To all the mummies out there, this fellow miami90 cannot be trusted. I’ve arranged cleaning services with her one week in advance. On the day before she come I text and called her a few times she totally never reply. Went mia. Don’t even have the courtesy to reply my text or call. So if u guys don’t want anyone to mess up your busy schedule please do not engage her service.

Hi all mummies,
The above happened to me too recently. She always cannot make it the day when she has promised and just ignore to inform you. She really cannot be trusted when i engaged her one time, she stole my jewellery and after that went MIA even i text her several times. PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE HER SERVICE. She is really a big liar telling me different place each time where she stay.

To all the mummies out there, this fellow miami90 cannot be trusted. I’ve arranged cleaning services with her one week in advance. On the day before she come I text and called her a few times she totally never reply. Went mia. Don’t even have the courtesy to reply my text or call. So if u guys don’t want anyone to mess up your busy schedule please do not engage her service.

Hi all mummies,
The above happened to me too recently. She always cannot make it the day when she has promised and just ignore to inform you. She really cannot be trusted when i engaged her one time, she stole my jewellery and after that went MIA even i text her several times. PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE HER SERVICE. She is really a big liar telling me different place each time where she stay.

Gosh, it’s a blessing that she didn’t turn up at my place. Ms AC u should report her to the police for stealing your jewellery.

Hi I'm using the service of Madam Tan whom I have found decent and reliable for the last 2 years. She does not for me vacuum, mopping, ironing rather meticulously.

Anybody who needs help at West area want to give her a try at 98392713 :) I call her madam Tan.

Last edited:
Hi,
Looking for part time helper. Once every fortnight on weekends only. 3-4hrs. Location at Yishun, 3 bus stops away from interchange
Basic cleaning (vacuum, mop, dusting, window wiping)
2xToilets washing
Changing of bedsheets (1 king, 1 single)
Ad hoc duties
Ironing not required
$15-18 per hr.
Pls share if any recommendations

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
Looking for part time helper. Once every fortnight on weekends only. 3-4hrs. Location at Yishun, 3 bus stops away from interchange
2xToilets washing
Ad hoc duties
Ironing not required
$15-18 per hr.

Thanks in advance!
Hi you still looking for part time maid? Thanks

Hi looking for a reliable part time helper to come in on weekends for 4hrs
General cleaning
Ironing experience is a MUST
I’m located opposite Katong shopping centre.
Willing to pay up $15/hr max
Do PM me
Hi you still looking for part time maid.thanks

Hi,

Am looking for a part time maid - $60 for 4 hours work. To come on weekends.

Household chores include

1. sweep and mop the floor for living and all rooms.
2. iron clothes
3. 2 toilets.
4. wiping of furnitures
5. cleaning and wiping of kitchen basin and stove.
6. ad hoc duties like cleaning of fans.. cleaning windows (if required), wash the floor mats

I stay in Serangoon North.
Hi you still looking for part time maid.thanks

Hi,
2xToilets washing
Ad hoc duties
Ironing not required
$15-18 per hr.

Thanks in advance!

Are u still looking for one? I would like to intro my mum who has 17 years of experience working as a part time cleaner. Please contact me at 92238922 for more info. Thank you

My part time maid, auntie Tan is reliable and meticulous.

Can do below:

Ironing
Vacuum, mop
Washing toilets

She only accepts jobs around Jurong West and Boon Lay area.

If keen, can call her at 98392713

I have this Chinese aunty helping me for the past year, and she has been reliable, and quite importantly trustworthy to me. I can leave my keys with her whenever I go overseas and she will arrange on her own to come and clean the place before I come back. She does general cleaning (wiping/moping/change bedsheets etc, including toilets cleaning) and ironing of clothes for me. She is friendly and understands limited English, stays in Hougang. I pay her $80 each trip (my place about 1200sqft), usu around 3-4 hours of work. She currently has free slots on some weekdays, please contact her @ 94481096 (Ming Xuan) if interested.

Hi,
I am Looking for part time helper. Once every fortnight on weekends only 3-4hrs. Location at Woodlands, walking distance to Admiraty MRT. Chinese old couple only.
3xToilets washing, ironing & Adhoc duties
$15-18 per hr.

hi, I'm looking for part time helper/cleaner for Newton-Novena area. To contact 96602521. please share with me any good recommendation. thank you.

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below:

Hi,
I'm looking for part time helper for once every week @ 4-5 hrs each time. Location @ Hougang Central. Please share if any recommendations.

Hi, I can recommend the cleaner that I am using. She detail, fast and good with positive attitude. willing to work at any area. You can call her for more details.
Xin Xin : 8343 7318

Hi,
I'm looking for part time helper for once every week @ 4-5 hrs each time. Location @ Hougang Central. Please share if any recommendations.
Hi, I can recommend the cleaner that I am using. She detail, fast and good with positive attitude. willing to work at any area. You can call her for more details.
Xin Xin : 8343 7318

Back