Looking for a part time maid

heavenzstz

Hi,

Am looking for a part time maid - $60 for 4 hours work. To come on weekends first until stabilize and we can switch to weekdays.

Household chores include

1. sweep and mop the floor for living and all rooms.
2. iron and fold clothes
3. 2 toilets.
4. wiping of furnitures
5. ad hoc duties like cleaning of fans.. cleaning windows (if required), wash the floor mats

I stay in lorong ah soo.

Hi, i have been using part time cleaning services from a cleaning company. Their services are quite good and their quality standard are tip top. I always let my baby crawl around on the floor and previously she has rashes on her palm due to all the fine dust particles on the floor. Now her condition is better already. You can contact them at [email protected].

Hi, i have been using part time cleaning services from a cleaning company. Their services are quite good and their quality standard are tip top. I always let my baby crawl around on the floor and previously she has rashes on her palm due to all the fine dust particles on the floor. Now her condition is better already. You can contact them at [email protected].

Do they do laundry?

Hi,

Am looking for a part time maid - $60 for 4 hours work. To come on weekends first until stabilize and we can switch to weekdays.

Household chores include

2. iron and fold clothes
3. 2 toilets.
4. wiping of furnitures
5. ad hoc duties like cleaning of fans.. cleaning windows (if required), wash the floor mats

I stay in lorong ah soo.
PleAse do contact ne at 94201676

If your part time maid cannot do a proper ironing or laundry job I recommend you LaundryCares they provide free collection and delivery for dry cleaning and laundry. They are good for Curtain laundry Check this out ==> http://www.laundrycares.com/

I am looking for a reliable part time maid - once a week / 4 hours at $60. Need cleaning and ironing. I stay in Kovan area. Any good recommendation?

I am looking for a reliable part time maid - once a week / 4 hours at $60. Need cleaning and ironing. I stay in Kovan area. Any good recommendation?
hi an lim i recommend u our partime cleaner we been using her service for more than a yr..u can contact her at 85227723 thank u

May I know how's their charges like?

Hi, any recommendation for good part time cleaner in SengKang every fortnightly during weekday for 3-4 hours? Thanks.

Last edited:
I would love to recommend one part time cleaner here. Experienced and gentle Chinese speaking auntie, and willing to travel island wide. Rate is usually $60 for 4 hours, $50 for 3 hours.

If interested, contact her directly @8166 7535

You can try mine, she has been working for me for a few years, she is good, Ming Xuan 94481096

Hi there, I am on the look out for a good PT cleaner and you are the 2nd person to recommend Ming Xuan. May I know if you are a SAHM or do you leave the keys to her and she independently cleans while you are out? Thank you!

Hi mummy if you looking for a helper to clean your whole house sweeping mopping wash toilet ironing please contact/whatsaap me 84653546 I hv experience in cleaning from 2007.. my normally charge minimum 3hour $ 50 , 4 hour $ 60 and 5 hour $75 all area. Thnks

Hi hi

Any recommendations for a good and reliable part-time helper, needed for general cleaning, ironing etc (including ceiling fans and windows as and when need be) - Bukit Batok area. Once / twice a week, 3 - 4 hrs per session.
Preferably English/Malay speaking for easier communication.

Hi, I am posting this on behalf of my mum who is looking for a part-time cleaner for bi-weekly cleaning on Weekends.

Preferably local as she is able to speak only Chinese and Cantonese.

Hi, I had a part time helper who was very trust worthy, effective and hard working before we got a domestic helper.

She used to come to my place on a fortnightly basis.
Work included:
cleaning of windows, blinds, fans, changing and washing bedsheets, ironed 2 weeks worth of clothes, washed toilets, general house cleaning of floor, surfaces, etc. she's very flexible, what you want done, just let her know.

She is trust worthy (We used to leave the entire house to her when we went to work). Highly recommended.
She is a Singaporean now (used to be Malaysian).
Strong and fit lady who is in her 50s/ early 60s

Her rate was $60-70 for 4 hours.

you can contact her at: 96928722
Tell her you were recommended by Daniel:)
Stays around woodlands but she used to come to toing baru where I lived. So, just ask see if she's willing to go to wherever you are!:)

Hi, I am looking for part-time help for domestic work. I stayed at Fernvale Link; weekday morning for 4hrs. Do let me know if you have anyone to recommend. Thanks.

Hi, I am looking for part-time help for domestic work. I stayed at Fernvale Link; weekday morning for 4hrs. Do let me know if you have anyone to recommend. Thanks.
I'd like to recommend my mom's helper. She's with us since 2015.
Pm me if ur interested.

Hi, I am currently looking for part time maid. I stay in Pasir Ris and prefer weekend. Please let me know if you have anyone to recommend. Thanks so much!

Hi All,

Looking for recommendation of part time maid to help as well. Staying in Ang Mo Kio and prefer weekend. Please let me know if you have anyone to recommend. Thanks!

I'd like to recommend my mom's helper. She's with us since 2015.
Pm me if ur interested.
Hi, I am currently looking for part time to do house cleaning twice a week. Is your mom helper willing to travel to Ang Mo Kio? What is her rate like?
Please advise

I would love to recommend one part time cleaner here. Experienced and gentle Chinese speaking auntie, and willing to travel island wide. Rate is usually $60 for 4 hours, $50 for 3 hours.

If interested, contact her directly @8166 7535

I am looking for part time helper once a week (3 to 4 hours on weekday), i stay Tampines. Basic cleaning such as floor, bathroom, and furniture. No need ironing. $15/hr. Any recommendation?

Hi
I am looking for a part time helper to come either on Sat or Sun weekly for 3 hours.
To assist for moping vacuum wash two toilets and ironing. Ad box duties at times.
My place is not big so can finish in 3 hours.
I stay at Pasir Ris very near to MRT.
Please SMS / what's app me at 91598767 for a discussion.

Thanks

Looking for part time maid to do the following:
1. Wash 2 toilets
2. Vacuum
3. Mop
4. Change bedsheet

4 room flat
No agent pls. SMS/ WhatsApp @ 90052913

Any live out maid that can do cooking, cleaning (including laundry & ironing)? Weekdays (5days) x 4hrs in the late afternoon/evening? We are in yio chu Kang area..

Hi mummy if you looking for a helper to clean your whole house sweeping mopping wash toilet ironing please contact/whatsaap me 84653546 I hv experience in cleaning from 2007.. my normally charge minimum 3hour $ 50 , 4 hour $ 60 and 5 hour $75 all area. Thnks

Any live out maid that can do cooking, cleaning (including laundry & ironing)? Weekdays (5days) x 4hrs in the late afternoon/evening? We are in yio chu Kang area.
Hi have u found partime helper already? U can call me if u still need. 91336988

Hi my PT helper is quite efficient.

Good at cleaning and ironing

Jurong Area

Can look for auntie Wendy Tan

Mummy's if you need a cleaning helper can whatsaap me 84653546,All aRea same price 2 hour $ 35 3hour $ 50 and 4 hour $ 60 I'm available weekday or weekend working time
9am to 8pm.. evening 6pm till 10pm will difference charge.. I hv experience in cleaning from 2007 ،،

To all the mummies out there, this fellow miami90 cannot be trusted. I’ve arranged cleaning services with her one week in advance. On the day before she come I text and called her a few times she totally never reply. Went mia. Don’t even have the courtesy to reply my text or call. So if u guys don’t want anyone to mess up your busy schedule please do not engage her service.

Hi All,

Just wanted to help a little bit, I am currently engaging a part time maid from The Cleaning Authority for myself and my mom

Helpers are efficient, trustworthy and value for money.
The contact person (Jimmy) is also very friendly and prompt with his reply.
They have many different helpers and will always send a replacement should the current helper be sick or etcs.

Their rate was $68/session for 4 hours (HDB) and $80/session (CONDO)

You can contact Jimmy at 9627 9165.

Hope this helps!

To all the mummies out there, this fellow miami90 cannot be trusted. I’ve arranged cleaning services with her one week in advance. On the day before she come I text and called her a few times she totally never reply. Went mia. Don’t even have the courtesy to reply my text or call. So if u guys don’t want anyone to mess up your busy schedule please do not engage her service.
Hi thank you for post this and so sorry for today not coming to your house and never infrom you that I'm not coming..

Hi,

Household chores include

2. iron and fold clothes
3. 2 toilets.
4. wiping of furnitures

I stay in lorong ah soo.
Hi mam
Can do on saturdya

Hi,
Looking for part time helper. Once every fortnight on weekends. 3-4hrs. Location at bedok south
Basic cleaning
Toilets washing
Ironing if any.
$15-18 per hr.
Pls share if any recommendations

Thanks in advance!

Back