Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time maid to help 2 times a week. Paying market-rate of $50 for 4 hours.
Please PM me if you have a good one to recommend.
Thanks in advance!
Hi make sure u dun get Sharon she works mostly east. But I think existed so now also do Bartley n bedok reservoir always changing schedule For personal stuff like to get key from u so shecomes when u r not in n she will not do all the stuff or do it quickly comes late leave early when u r not in. Always sick or say church stuff and husband is a. Church worker but not living out the faith

I am looking for a Chinese speaking part time cleaner.
3-4 hours (Mopping floor ,two toilet , Kitchen cleaning, window and grill cleaning(alt week) and Ceiling fan cleaning (alt week)
Bukit batok central area.
EA flat.
Text/WHATSAPP me- 92955244

I can recommend part time helper.
She does areas of Pasir Ris , Tampines, Simei.
Pls call or whatsapp 90825016.
Pls state name and area for cleaning. thanks

I can recommend part time helper.
She does areas of Pasir Ris , Tampines, Simei.
Pls call or whatsapp 90825016.
Pls state name and area for cleaning. thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time regular helper. Every Saturday 9am-1pm. Female, Chinese preferred.
Location Bendemeer (near Boon Keng MRT). 4 room HDB. Please text/whatsapp 9783 9979 if keen.

Hi, I provide cleaning e, ironing and cooking services, my rate is 18$/ hrs, min 3 hrs/54$,
Contact me if you interested, ah Lee 84500932, thank you

Looking for good and reliable part-time cleaner. 4h every week on weekdays only. General house cleaning, toilet cleaning, ironing. 1 person household only. Location - 1000 sq ft condo along Farrer Road. Recommendations appreciated!
Hello, I’m cleaner , my rate is min 3 hrs/50$, 16$/ hrs. Contact me if you interested, ah Lee 84500932 thank you

Hi, i do part time ironing for areas in Simei, Tampines and Pasir Ris.
3 hours for $50.
Those who need alot of ironing are suitable for this. Pls provide a workable iron.
Pls whatsapp/sms at 90825016. quote ironing and your name

Hi, I am looking for part time to help me clean the house once a month at punggol.

My budget is $15 per hour

Any recommend?

Looking for part time cleaner on Sunday noon for 3 to 4 hours at Woodland central. Please message/whatapps if you are interested at 91599339.

Looking for part time cleaner on Sunday noon for 3 to 4 hours at Woodland central. Please message/whatapps if you are interested at 91599339.

Hi folks! Appreciate recommendations for a good PT helper who is happy to do car wash, ironing of clothes, sweeping and mopping of floor, and ocassional cleaning of toilets. Location: Tampines, near the Hub. Schedule: Fortnightly. Budget: $15/hour. Thanks!

Hi,anyone need local part time helper can msg my helper.she's looking for more job.been doing cleaning for me almost 2 years.still quite young n flexible.she charge $13/hour.quite fast n neat.can try her service if interested.her num is 93747600.msg/whatsapp.her name is nur.

Anyone who need a part time helper ironing or cleaning can contact me and I hv experience in cleaning/ironing for 6year my contact 84653546 thank you
Appt fixed but did not show up. Hp off. Messages not replied thereafter. Lia (is her name), you have one job to do....just one job to make an arrangement... brilliant.

Last edited:
I have a part timer to recommend for cleaning for Tampines, Pasir Ris, Bedok and Simei area
Sweeping, Mopping, washing of toilets, Ironing.
Do take note if ironing needed, time for hire should be longer.
Per session is 4 hours.
Pls call or whatsapp 90825016 to arrange.
State the area of your address

Hi,anyone need local part time helper can msg my helper.she's looking for more job.been doing cleaning for me almost 2 years.still quite young n flexible.she charge $13/hour.quite fast n neat.can try her service if interested.her num is 93747600.msg/whatsapp.her name is nur.

I tried arranging with Nur. First time was for a Saturday at 9am. She couldn't be reached and didn't turn up. At 10am, she finally messaged me to say that she thinks she will be late and asked to turn up at 1130am. I told her I have finished my chores and she doesn't need to come.

Second time, she initiated contact with me and asked if I am still interested. Thinking to give her the benefits of doubt that something happened on the first occasion, we arranged for another Saturday 3pm. This time round, she went radio silence.

Looking for part-time cleaner.
3-4 hours (windows, bedsheets, toilet, kitchen, etc)
Punggol Drive area.
4 room flat.
Text me- 90684987
Hi client, I provide part time helper doing house cleaning. Available from Monday to Saturday. Daily cleaning wirh ironing and laundry.
All cleaning required 2 days advance booking. No cooking, No pets. Kindly contact me by WhatsApp @ 87484351 during office hours. No call or Sms.
Thanks

Hi client, I provide part time helper doing house cleaning. Available from Monday to Saturday. Daily cleaning wirh ironing and laundry.
All cleaning required 2 days advance booking. No cooking, No pets. Kindly contact me by WhatsApp @ 87484351 during office hours. No call or Sms.
Thanks

Hi make sure u dun get Sharon she works mostly east. But I think existed so now also do Bartley n bedok reservoir always changing schedule For personal stuff like to get key from u so shecomes when u r not in n she will not do all the stuff or do it quickly comes late leave early when u r not in. Always sick or say church stuff and husband is a. Church worker but not living out the faith
Hi client,

I'm local Singaporean Malay mixed Thai currently work as freelance part time house maid. Available in the morning btwn 10am to 2 pm daily. All Cleaning required 2 days advance booking. Minimum 2 hrs accepted. No cooking,no calls, no pets.
Kindly please reply me directly by WhatsApp @ 87484351.

Th

Hi, I am looking for part time to help me clean the house once a month at punggol.

My budget is $15 per hour

Any recommend?
Hi client

I'm a freelance Part time house maid. Currently work as house maid/helper. Available from Monday to Saturday. All bookings required 2 days in advance.
Rates is standard and islandwide in SG.
2 hrs $40
3 hrs $51
4 hrs $68
Pls contact me directly by WhatsApp @ 87484351.

Thanks

I'm a freelance Part time house maid/helper available from Monday to Saturday. Daily cleaning, laundry and ironing. All bookings required 2 days in advance. Pls reply me directly by WhatsApp @ 87484351.
Rates is standard islandwide in sg area only.
2 hrs $40
3 hrs $51
4 hrs $68
Thanks

Hi, I am posting for my cleaner. She is a experienced and reliable cleaner. Feel free to contact her:
Xiu Ling
Prefer location: Woodlands

Hey,

I'm looking for reliable PT cleaner once a month 3 hours weekdays at Pioneer.
PM me anyone who is interested or if you have any good recommendation.

Thanks!

Hi, are u still looking for helper. I'm local Singaporean helpers available from Monday to Saturday. Daily cleaning, laundry and ironing. Please reply me by WhatsApp @ 87484351. Rates islandwide in sg area and location.
Thanks

My part time cleaner have available slot for weekdays.
Been coming to my house weekly once for the past 1.5yrs. per hour $15. min 3 hours.
She a china lady married to Singaporean.
Overall ok.
First or Second time - Have to instruct her what u want to do n use. From there, she will auto do everytime she come.

Hi can I hv ur cleaner contact?

Hi, are you still looking for regular part time cleaner?
You can try Summer
I am helping her post here.
She is a experienced and reliable cleaner.
Feel free to contact her @98154200
Prefer location : east

I also recommend this lady Li Fang who is from China. Her no. is 91962717. She has been helping us for more than a year. She is very diligent and hardworking. She has a great work attitude and she puts in earnest efforts whenever she works. Her charges are very reasonable and I feel that it is really worth it. I have hired a few other helpers before whom I am not very satisfied with. I really like this lady as she is super nice and easygoing. I usually ask her to help me once every week. If you are looking for a domestic helper, I strongly feel that you can try contacting her!

Looking for a Part Time helper in Punggol Area. (Walking distance from Punggol MRT.

Frequency: Twice a month (3 or 4 Hours session)

Jobscope:
  1. Wash 2 Bathrooms
  2. Ironing
  3. General dusting of Living Area / Kitchen Area (seldom cook)
  4. Cleaning of Floors

Hi, I'm looking for a local part-time cleaner for once a fortnight cleaning, prefer on Sunday afternoon. If you know of anyone, appreciate it if you can refer or recommend to me. Thanks.

I would like to recommend my mum who has 16 years of experience working as a part time cleaner. Please PM me with your location and preferred date and time for rate. Thank you

Seng Kang area. looking Kindergarten Cleaner auntie. If she is interested, can call me @90223203

Hi,

Would like to engage a part-time helper to come on weekdays (Mon-Thurs) for 3 hours (6-9pm) to help out in household cleaning (e.g. kitchen cleaning, wash kitchen utensils, toilet washing). Location at AMK, pls pm if keen.

Would like to find a part time cleaner for my mum at Tampines weekly basis. Weekdays. Job scope will include washing 2 toilets, wiping furniture, some ironing etc. budget $15/hr.

My part time helper is able to take on jobs in the west area.

Her job is quite clean and neat.
You can try Madam Tan at 98392713

Need an indian part time maid from sunday 9pm to monday 1pm for house cleaning after religion prayer. Maid must not have menses during then becos of hindu prayer. Sunday night to stay-in. Pls email [email protected] your whatsapp contact number.

Looking for permanent 4 days work week part time cleaner.
Working hours: 9am to 130pm (Monday to Friday, with 1 weekday off)
Working Location: Serangoon Garden
Pay: $500 per month

Job scope (basic duties, not limited to):
- Hang/iron/fold clothes
- Vacuum and mop floor
- Scrub toilet twice a month
- wash wall fan twice a month
- Clean the rooms and kitchen

NO NEED TO cook, look after kids, clean window. Stay ground floor.

Back