Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

I'm looking for a PT cleaner to spring clean my house next mth. Any recommendation?

Location sengkang
4-5hrs required

Job scope
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet interior & exterior

Dusting / wipe all walls in the house. (3 room hdb )

Wipe wall tiles in both toilets & wash the light diffuser crate for both toilet.

Wash both toilets

Wipe interior & exterior of wardrobe.

Clean interior & exterior of window panel & grill.

I can recommend my part time helper. Quite good. Can contact me at 90825016 if u need her. She can do east side of singapore. Hdb or condo.

I can recommend Singaporean part timer for general cleaning. can sms me at 90825016 for her contact number. she can work in east side of Singapore if other parts of Singapore, preferably within walking distance from MRT.
HI, Can you text me more the details such as rates, what she can do? at 91722922, I am staying in east area.

Hi all i am currently looking for a part time helper for my mum. We are staying in the east side of Singapore, Pasir Ris to be exact. My mum is looking for someone that is able to work minimum 4 hours and once per week. Must not be afraid of dog since we have one at home. Most of the duties that will be assigned are mainly vacuuming + mopping of floor, cleaning of windows (not every time), washing of toilet.

Staying in landed (terrace) so part time helper must be willing to work since there may be more effort required. Do PM me contact if you guys know of any helper that's willing to take up this job!

Hi I need a pt helper able to speak english or chinese, im staying at west area, $10-$15 dollars an hour. Once a week or once every 2 weeks

Vacuuming
Mopping
Wash Toilets
General Dusting
Clean kitchen

Do PM me for good pt helpers.

Hi I looking for a pt helper.. im staying in the east..able to come once every 2 weeks

general cleaning of whole hse
Mopping floors
Wash Toilets
wash window grilles and panels (as & when needed)
Clean kitchen

Do PM me for good pt helpers.

Hi all
i am looking for a part time helper. staying in the west side of Singapore, PT cleaner that is able to work minimum 3 hours and once per week. Must not be afraid of dog as i have one at home. Most of the duties that will be assigned are

general cleaning of whole hse (3 room hdb)
Dusting / wipe all walls in the house
Mopping floors
Wash Toilets (2 toilets) & wall tiles
wash window grilles and panels (as & when needed)
Clean kitchen (fridge, table, kitchen top)
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet interior & exterior

Do PM me contact if you guys know of any helper that's willing to take up this job!

Last edited:
I've had a similar bad experience with a part-time helper whom I tried to engage. She goes by the name of San. She told me she's Singaporean Indian and she asked if I was okay with that. I replied that of course I don't mind. She said that her rates are $18/hr. Knowing that the going rate is actually $15/hr, I asked if $15 was doable. As she lived in Tampines, she said that getting to my place was near and hence she agreed on $15/hr.

When it came to arranging for a suitable timeslot, it was quite appalling as she made no less than 4 changes to the slot, always at the last minute.

Anyway, the end to this is that San never turned up at my place. If she was unhappy with the agreed rate, she should have said so in the first place, and not make people await her arrival. Tried calling and texting but she ignored them. San's contact number is 8617 7655

(by the way, I also got her hp number thru Ms Heng... after all arrangement done, she didnt turn up at all:
Below is what Ms Heng post here: Singaporean lady providing part time general cleaning at east side. Pls sms me 90825016 for her number.)

Hi

I m looking for a part time helper fortnightly..i m staying near upper east coast road.If you have any reccomendations or interested parties plz drop me a PM for details.Thank you

I am looking for part time helper every Saturday morning at Hougang/Serangoon area. Please pm me if you have any recommendation

I need p/t cleaner for chinese family in jurong west hdb. Anyone recommend, once every 2 or 3wks for 4hrs. $15/hr.

Pls PM as seldom trace thread, thanks

I need a part time cleaner mainly to vacuum, mop the floor, wash toilet, clean windows and some surface cleaning. Once every week, preferably weekday. I'm staying in Tiong Bahru, walking distance from MRT station. Please PM me if anyone has contacts. Thank you

Hi all..juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years..she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to..she quite young ard 30+..bt the only thing is she's a malaysian..bt her mom is Singaporean..
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon..if anyone interested i can recommend her..
Hi beehives,
Is your helper still available? What are the charges? Can PM me? I stay in Tiong Bahru walking distance from MRT

Hi urgently looking for a helper in Pasir Ris for this coming week. Pls pm me with hp number and perhaps the rate as well. Thanks!

I am staying at Pasir Ris and I am looking for a part time helper to come on either weekends once a week. My place is very near mrt.
Need help per session for 2-3 hours.
Vacuum, mop, wash two toilets and ironing. Occasional ad hoc duties.
I have a budget so if anyone can pls recommend, pls contact me at 91598767

I need part time maid every Sunday from 9am to 11am. Best of they can work in pairs for 4 man hours. I am staying at Bukit Batok. Please pm me. Thanks.

For those staying in Tampines Area and need weekly cleaning.

Posting on behalf of my part timer cleaner, Aunty Ruli. She does 3hrs/session and on a weekly basis for me. Fast and reliable
We pay cash after each session. She is local Singaporean.

Preferably TAMPINES area .Please contact her at 91069511

Hi my family is looking for a part timer to come to our flat in Bishan, 4hours a week preferably every Friday. We need ironing (about 3hours) and some floor cleaning (about 1 hour). Please contact me and let me know your rate. Thanks

Hi all, i am interested to engage a part time helper who can come once every 2 weeks for 3 hours or 4 hours to maintain my house (preferably sat or sun afternoon/evening), i am staying in Bukit Panjang Senja road. Looking for reliable and experience one. Please PM me. Thanks!

I need p/t cleaner for chinese family in jurong west hdb. Anyone recommend, once every 2 or 3wks for 4hrs. $15/hr.

Pls PM as seldom trace thread, thanks

Good day! Im interested to work as a part time cleaner, 4-5hrs/day weekdays. Kindly WhatsApp me at 81554959. Thank you.

Hi, I am staying in Yishun and I am looking for a reliable part time cleaner.

Weekend, 4,5 hours per session.

Once a fortnight

Job scope:
Vacuum, mop the floor (living room, kitchen and balcony)
Wash 2 toilets
Ironing

Please PM me. Thank you :)

Hi,

Currently I have a PTC doing my house on weekends. Her cleaning not bad as compared to my previous PTC. I would give her 4 out of 5. PM me for her contact.

She a PRC women in her mid 40s.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi,

I am looking for a part-time cleaner. My house is in Hougang and I can take weekday slots. Anyone has a good contact please introduce to me, thanks!

Hi,

I am also looking for a part time cleaner at bukit panjang area.
We need 4-5 hr per session twice per week.

If you know any reliable one, please kindly contact me.

Thank you very much!

I'm staying in Yishun, looking for reliable part time cleaner on every Saturday morning.
Please PM me if you have any. Thanks.

Hi all, I am looking for a good and honest part time cleaner. Willing to pay S$60 - 4 hrs.. need once a week or once twice a week.

I am staying Sengkang, right next to Rumbia Lrt station.

Please intro.

Thanks much.

Looking for a part time maid to do floor cleaning, toilet cleaning, laundry and ironing for $75 - 5 hrs.
2 days per week, preferably on Monday and Friday (Negotiable).
Location at Cashew Crescent, (walking distance from Cashew MRT)

Looking for part time helper in sengkang, just beside seletar mall.
Once a week and be able to do on either sat or sun. Pls do intro. Thanks!

Looking for part time helper at boon lay.
General Cleaning.
No ironing needed.
Twice a mth or once a mth.
PM if you have contacts.
No agent pls.
Thank you.

Hi I m keen. Staying in punggol. Is she available on Thursday evening?
Hi I'm posting for my mother who is looking for domestic cleaning in punggol/sengkang for weekdays.
She used to clean for childcare centre but now want to do part time only.Pls pm me if interested

Hi, I am looking for part time helpers. Your mum still available???

Please wats apps me at hp: 9146 0005.

Thanks.

BB Mum
20/01/16

Hi my family is looking for a part timer to come to our flat in Bishan, 4hours a week preferably every Friday. We need ironing (about 3hours) and some floor cleaning (about 1 hour). Please contact me and let me know your rate. Thanks

Hi, are you still looking for a part timer? I have a reliable Chinese Malaysian PR Aunty to recommend! She stays in AMK/YCK area and only speaks Chinese. If you're interested, you can contact her (Amy) at 81244786. :)

I'm looking for reliable part time cleaner who is able to work at one of the Condos (4-bedroom and 2-bathroom & toilets.) in Kovan (near mrt), once a week on Tue/Thu at 8am-12nn.

Hi, I am looking for a reliable local Chinese part time house cleaner, once a week (every sat or sun morning 3-4hrs).
I am staying at Punggol.

Windows cleaning
Vacuum and mop the floor
Clean kitchen
Wipe furnitures and doors
Wash master bedroom and common toilets

Any recommendations? Thank you.

I have a review regarding this part time cleaner Yufeng. Anyone who is considering hiring her, consider twice.
When she comes to our house, she will complain wrong washing liquid used and will request you to help her buy another kind.
Her usage of the washing liquid, no matter if is to mop the floor or wash the toilets are tremendous. After which, she will request you to buy other washing equipment which she will bring on her own.

On top of that, she is slow in whatever she does, cleaning windows, vacuuming the floor as well as mopping the floor takes 5 hrs alone. I tried her twice and I have stopped. There was once, when she accidentally hit herself while mopping on the chair, demanding to pay a little more. We told her that it's her own fault for not being careful. After which, she was pissed and did not even tell us when she is coming again and just walked off our house.

Even though if you have decided to clean your house for 4hrs per week only, she will work over the hours and tell you that it's her norm which she will do her work finish without looking at the hours so even if you decided to have 4 hours cleaned, she will make you pay more.

Back