Legoland Malaysia, safe there?

sinnyy

Is it safe to self drive and park at the legoland covered carpark? Car safe there? R there crimes there?

Thinking of bringing family there but really scared of its safety issues there...

can anyone advise, esp those who had been there on self drive for hol?

i felt everywhere also not safe. Just don't expose bag or expensive things in the car.
i don't remembered seeing covered carpark in legoland, all are opened lot, unless u refering to the hotel ones.

We went to stay at the theme park few months ago. Very good experience. Felt safe and also it's a very short drive from singapore. But as we stayed overnight so we did not drive at night back to Sg.

jus a word of caution: heard this from my friend:
a girl was left with the maid and when unattended, the girl was taken away, shaven and changed into another set of clothes. parents frantically searching after they realised girl is missing. Luckily they managed to recognise the girl and "saved her" before she was "smuggled" out of the park. Seemed like she was not fully conscious(could be drugged?), other wise how can she be shaven and changed without making noise?

Parents, DO NOT leave the side of your child even for split second. Not even with maid.

hope this do not leave you paranoid, but makes you more vigilant when travelling with kids in/out of the country

i went there many times early this yr till i become preg in may..... overall quite safe. park open carpark just need to park nearer to others, lots of singapore cars there. make sure dont leave valuables inside car.
Went to stay in e hotel once too.... hotel carpark also safe.
Went both theme park many times cos we become annual member, waterpark make sure u put everything in lockers. I believe no matter u are in sin or malaysia or even other countries always have to hold ur children and keep them near you. never let them wander themselves no matter how old they are. if ur child is young most ride u need to accompany them to take which is one adult to one child. so if u have 2 or more children then have to go with more adults. u can check their website abt the height limit which needs adult company to play. Those kiddy rides if only children can take then u make sure u stand there and watch them play. dont walk off after they go in.
Kids love tat place but it is super HOT!! bring caps for all!

paulnelaine: Thanks for sharing! Really glad to hear your nice experiences at the Legoland... good to heard that comments about carpark was ok.. totally agree to always hold their hands and keep them close no matter where we are (sg, msia or anywhere else).

Hmm...seems like everyone's saying its really hot....hardly any trees? that's quite terrible....especially when you have to spend a few hours outdoors.

Did your hotel room rates come with daily breakfast for the no. of pax registered for stay?

hardly any shelter n food inside not so nice though not very exp. near legoland (opposite the entrance up e flight of stairs) there are resturants and fast food which is so much better! hotel can stay 4 ppl (2adults n 2children), breakfast comes for all 4 paxs!! variety quite ok. We make the annual pass cos hard to stay there whole day due to hot weather. if u staying there can get cheaper tickets when u book the hotel room but once u booked they wont sell u the cheaper tickets anymore. so planned carefully how many ppl going then can book both together.

did you get 20% off from room booking when u buy annual pass? when they first open last yr i called to enquire, they were offering 20% off room. i visited the premise once, and i find the outside food not bad..a lot of fast food and asian food and cheap.

yes i did get discount for booking hotel stay but cant remember how many percentage. We stayed two nights in Premium Pirate rooms cos premium rooms facing theme park whereas the rest face the other side.
Pirate's rooms are nice!! there is a
swimming pool in e hotel too.... overall stay are good! kids love it most! I will definitely go again if i am not preg!

your premium room can sleep how many adult and kids? only 1 toilet in premium room? how many bedrooms they hv ?

monsterlim: just like hello kitty town, so annoying, we could not go out to have lunch and return..

Back