Keep having fever/feverish during pregnancy

Ever since i am pregnant i keep running temp of 37.2 to 37.6 so is that normal temp for mummies to be? I am only in my 1st trimester and i do take panadol but my temp is still around this range every other day.

Ever since i am pregnant i keep running temp of 37.2 to 37.6 so is that normal temp for mummies to be? I am only in my 1st trimester and i do take panadol but my temp is still around this range every other day.
Body temperature is higher for pregnant woman. I feel feverish everyday but I never take panadol.

Its normal. U will have high temp throughout pregnancy. And third trimester. . U will just wanna stay in aircon room every min. Lol

Hi Houselove, it is perfectly normal to have slightly elevated temperature during pregnancy. Just would have to drink more water and I read somewhere, that as pregnant lady, we are at higher risk o hyperthermia (heat stress during exercise) and dehydration.Dehydration could block the flow of important nutrients to the fetus,So it is very important to remain hydrated.

Back