Jurong West Mums

YT - exactly! jus shopped for my 'new wardrobe' in preparation to retrning work. wanted to go wisma cos i got the card but j pt the boutique also not too bad.

shylyn - erm, use sanitary pad like v 'er xin' lei. have u tried Gerber's heavy flow breast pad?

shylyn
yeah lor er xin leh hee hee :p....maybe go and source for better breast pad or if nto put 2 pieces instead of 1???

YT
yeah hopefully they have more clothing store...maybe mango , zara hee hee :p have u delivered ah? how many wks now?

wendy
i also got alot of clothes still cannot wear but i just tahan and wear those can wear one to work next week when i start lor...have to repeat same outfit also no choice liaoz...

Hi all mummy
Any of your baby drink Similac infant 900g
2 tins to let go at $25/ each
Collection at Jurong point or send to ur place
Exp: Dec/2007
(changing milk powder for my baby)

Wendy, Etelle
Bobian leh. I used Gerber's breast pad as well..not sure whether it's for heavy flow..but it's totally soaked. But anyway, i'm usingg the sanitary pad as a soaking pad during my expressing of bm..not as a breast pad lah..hee..dun b mistaken..else my nipples sure contaminated one.

Any one got any tips to share on reducing e hip size? I asked my Malay massage lady to bind my hips as well but the cloth always get loose or go up to my tummy area when i sit down & stand up..so sad, cos doubt i can fit into my jeans with my hip size now :p

Etelle, maybe got more new clothing store after the new shopping centre is done? Hehehe. Let's hope. Me haven't delivered. Due in July. Getting more n more excited liao. Now in my 27 wks.

Hi YT,

me still havent buy major stuff like bb cot yet. Where did u get yours?
Yup, looking forward to July esp when i see that all the jurong bb pics are sooo cute !
saw from the table that u also stay at jalan bahar n around same age as me..
happy.gif

jurong_gal, oh you staying at Blk 275B...Nearby leh...Maybe one of the day we can meet up...Hehehe...

I didn't buy bb cot. My relative give me the playpen.

hi mummies,

i wish to join in the grp.

Can i know if anyone of u have sent ur child to a good playgrp nearby?

Hi every1,

I would like to share some breastfeeding tips to all mummies out there. Recently, i went to attend a seminar @ KKH. There is this Dr Newman. He teaches all mummies how to breastfeed. I had learn alot in this seminar.

He teaches us to properly latch your bb to your breast. And guide your bb slowly to your breast. Dont let bb suck your nipple, this is where u will have sour nipples. Guide bb until bb whole mouth is on your breast, not the nipples.

He even show us the amt of milk coming out when bb is onli sucking on the nipple n on the breast. Oh man. The difference is huge. There is onli a small amt of milk coming out when bb is feeding on the nipple. And there is a huge amt of milk coming out when bb is feeding on the breast.

Hope this valuable tips can help those breastfeeding mummies out there.

hi Cynthia,

Thanks for sharing. What other info was mentioned ? like how to soothe / prevent sore or cracked nipples ? Im interested to breastfeed but still blurblur ley...

Shylyn,
My gal too young to enrol for any competition also. But I am trying the Gorgeous Mum Competition. Hehe..sent the photo already. Try for fun.

YT
new shopping mall as in the shopping mall, air con bus interchange and condo one ah???

May Wong
u really game for competition hor haha must let us know if need vote one we will vote for you hee hee :p

Shylyn
for a moment i thought u using sanitary pad for the breast pad leh hee hee :p

Serene
sorry for alot fo questions asked for the purchase of the infant formula ha ha cuz i ahve to make sure it's everything i need hee hee dun wait buy wrongly very hard to sell also..hee hee :p

Thks Cynthia for the tips..i know abt this talk as well but pity now confinement..unable to go..:p

Etelle
Hee..but the pad sometimes did get into contact w my nipples..but trust tt it's oklah..hee..bobian leh..I'm leaking milk when i express..my massage lady, mil & hub were commenting tt i hv a lot of milk..i can easily pump atleast 300ml one session.

May
Yup..let us know whether u need our votes..all e best..must post ur photo here as well hor..^_^

Giggler,
I don't remember hearing about Columbia Learning Centre. Do they have playgroup ?

My mother brought my girl to 661D Talent Plus. My girl likes it very much. I will enrol her in July. I think in Jurong West difficult to find a very good school, so no choice have to settle for an average one. So long as the place is clean and safe, not too many children, then OK already.

tamarind, Columbia has playgroup for 2-3yrs old. And they even provide mini-bus service. How to go blk661D from bus interchange?

Wah Shylyn, you very good leh can pump so much milk ... my bb is now 4 weeks old and i can never pump this much so far maximum only can pump 180ml ... btw, how much u giving ur bb EBM each time? I scared whether I'll overfeed her or not ...

What brand breast pump did u use, since u mentioned that u have blister, use breastpump not painful hah? I so far using hand to express cause use breast pump very painful, so thinking of getting another brand ...

Giggler,
It is right opposite the MRT station, one of the light green blocks.

Shylyn,
What is your secret ? Drink a lot of water or soup is it ? My milk supply is very little, did not manage to breastfeed at all.

shylyn
yeah lor alot of milk hor u good leh can give bb BM hee hee me no milk and also i never latch so very bad lah me hee hee :p anyway next bb i willt ry give alot alot of BM hee hee :p maybe also can pump out more for my bb now haha then lah...hee hee

Hippo
Normally give bb abt 100ml but he at most can finish 75ml only..is that e normal range for 3 wks old bb?
I'm using the Avent manual pump..still prefer manual cos can pump more & relieve my engorgement longer..
actually using manual pump is painful but i try to keep it 2 around 5min for each breast b4 alternating.,.else my nipples sure kena blisters again.

Tamarrind
nah..no secret..mabbe i'm a fish lover since young? Beside I'm drinking the longgan red dates drink daily..heard it's supposed to improve blood flow thus increase bm? Not too sure..i also drink a lot of water on a daily basis..actually i didn't bm my bb directly but rather express out for him to drink.

Etelle
Nvm lah..if u want to start bm, u can always get bb to latch on to stimulate e milk mah..c whether it works loh ^_^

shylyn
not possible right? my mense came liaoz and dun think my milk still have ha ha :p never mind lah ha ha got milk dirnk dun have bo bianz hee hee :p i do drink alot of longan red dates drink but no effect leh but i dun eat alot of fish hee hee :p

hi jurong gal,
Dr Newman strongly advise on breastfeeding for all mothers. That's all the info he has given to us. Dr Newman had recommanded a wedsite. I shall check it out for you.

Hi shylyn,
It's a pity that you are not able to go. So sad!

Etelle
I'm not sure leh..how long does it take for your period to return? I tot at least a few mths? I'm stillhving my lochia..wonder when it will stop..
Erhh..initially i also tot tt longan red date drink is to improve blood flow..didn't know it will hv an effect on bm also..but these days, i'm drinking more water cos really thirsty..& also, can u imagine, i'm having at least a fish meal each day..no wonder lah

May
u pretty pretty leh hee hee and ur figure also back to pre pregnant hor....sigh me still fat fat cannot show people how i look like now hee hee :p

welcome aspialle....

by the way whose the one updating the chart for us maybe can get the details of the new comers and update
happy.gif
any kind soul???

<font size="+1"> <u>JURONG WEST MUMS INFORMATION</u></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Block</TD><TD>Street</TD><TD>Email/MSN</TD><TD>No. of Children</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gynae's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>YT</TD><TD>17-Jul-1981</TD><TD>272B</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>Jul-06</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Sim Lee Ngor </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hippo</TD><TD>8-Mar-1975</TD><TD>272B</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mar-06</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mae</TD><TD>5-Jun-1976</TD><TD>272C</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sep-06</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene Kor</TD><TD>30-Dec-1979</TD><TD>272C</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Song </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>14-Apr-1978</TD><TD>272D</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1B, 1G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Sim Lee Ngor, Dr Yeap ML</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jurong Gal</TD><TD>25-Jun-1982</TD><TD>275B</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1G</TD><TD>Jul-06</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wong</TD><TD>26-Feb-1975</TD><TD>625</TD><TD>61</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>TTC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>CT</TD><TD>24-Mar-1979</TD><TD>648A</TD><TD>61</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adrian B Woodworth</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May Wong</TD><TD>23-Mar-1980</TD><TD>654B</TD><TD>61</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mumbb</TD><TD>21-Feb-1977</TD><TD>605</TD><TD>62</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jojotng</TD><TD>8-Jul-1975</TD><TD>660B</TD><TD>64</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>2G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>FR, KKH</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>660C</TD><TD>64</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Oct-06</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Connz</TD><TD>21-Apr</TD><TD>661C</TD><TD>64</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melody</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>684B</TD><TD>64</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>1977</TD><TD>632</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>6-Jun-1976</TD><TD>633</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>May-06</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adrian B Woodworth</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shylyn</TD><TD>27-Dec-1979</TD><TD>658B</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Apr-06</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH </TD></TR><TR><TD>April Lim</TD><TD>28-Apr-1976</TD><TD>659C</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>TTC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tamarind</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>663D</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1B, 1G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH, SGH</TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Sim Lee Ngor, Dr TT Yong</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>1977</TD><TD>671A</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Tan KK </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD>673B</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enerus</TD><TD>27-Feb-1975</TD><TD>733</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>TTC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Loh KH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dainel</TD><TD>6-Dec-1978</TD><TD>844</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>2G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr LC Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Makeupfairy</font></TD><TD>10-Aug-1972</TD><TD>921</TD><TD>92</TD><TD><font size="-2">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>1G, 1</TD><TD>Aug-06</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr J Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>BbLoh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>681</TD><TD>Ctrl 1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>May-06</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nadiya</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>679B</TD><TD>Ctrl 1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1B,1G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Giggler</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>686A</TD><TD>Ctrl 1</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1G</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

tamarind, think I know where's blk 661D liao. Thanks.

May, you so pretty...
happy.gif
Those photos were taken after you gave birth?

dun think u changed too much... face prob more motherly, bubbly , round now... u shd see mine. SIGH. i'm married 3yr+ ago liao..

girls, btw, my ds kanna HFM!
so damn sad man...
he wanna drink n eat cannot bcos the sores on his tongue n mouth r simply too painful.
even plain water hurts.
SIGH SIGH SIGH
sad.gif

all these making me age man...

Etelle,
wedding pic mah..1 in a lifetime sure mei mei one. Now everyday not enough sleep + 5kg more bcos of pregnant..sigh...M size clothes cannot fit liao. Only can wear L size. =(

Wendy,
How come can kena? He is in childcare?

yes. he's in cc. cos my mum alone cannot handle both my dd n ds ma..
i tell u, i see him i also miserable...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

may - u r right. i'm actually very proud of my wedding studio pics as well. i looked very fair n skin soooo flawless. i'm quite tanned in person
showoff one here...

414283.jpg

not consider v pretty but i like it.
but gone r the times n beauty, as now with 2 kids hardly got time to maintain myself. can lose weight already v happy.
SIGH

shylyn: 300ml per session!!! tt a lot!!!! how long did u pump out??? frm wat i noe k oni pump out 15min 4 each breast....anyting longer than tt ...wil cause stres 2 ur breast. advise 2 go direct.

Connz
My session is abt half hour but i pumped at an interval of 6hrs..mabbe tt's why i can get 300ml? I'm unable to latch on directly cos my bb dunno how to suckle from my breast directly..so bobian loh..do it e hard way.:p

wendy: e last time when i was in e hospital...e lactuationer said k nt pump mor than 15 min 4 each breast....will stress e breast leh.... tt y me oni pump up 2 15 min....

jojotng: hw ur 1st day of work yest??? gt mis ur daughter :p

Back