Jurong West Mums

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">btw any mummies interested in Nestle Rice Cereal with Milk - FOC, please sms or email - [email protected] (I will check at 4 pm) if u keen, I will reserve the right to give to mummies from Jurong West 1st then ... by 3pm today if not one keen, will give to other... expiry Feb 09 - 1 Tin</font></font>

Self collect either from my blk or Jurong Point this evening at abt 7 pm

looking for walker budget $10 - $15
good working condition
collection : jurong west st 61 - 65

can pm me
happy.gif

thanks!

may i ask what is the procedure/wat tests to expect for the first visit to d dr kee after clear blue test positive? how much is his consultation?

hi gilbert...
actually if i'm din remember wrongly ... he will scan and check the scan ..... then ask some questions.... can't remember whether he check for blood test anot... then he will give some med... for the growth of the bb and mtb..... it will be abt 100++

hi gilbert,
go about 8 - 10 week, if there is not bleeding or any abnormal.... if not u can go to polyclinic to check 1st... cheaper mah....

hi gilbert...
i think is shld be between $10-15 not too sure.... coz i din really ask to keep the scan pic..... haha... u can call his clinic and ask...

pertaining to the q if u can reach there below 6.30pm.... and if there is no emergency case... the q is pretty short.....

for his package u need to call for the latest package... i think it changes almost every or alternative year... it is more ex for my no 2 compare to no 1... but as i'm 2nd time with him i have discount.... i don know if he still have referral discount... if yes.... i can give u my name as referral....

poshies,

ask dr kee or d nurse for discount?

do u hv any ideas how to tackle morning sickness? my wife has bad morning sickness, sometimes even when she is sleeping, she will wake up n vomit. how many hours before sleep do u take ur last meal for d day?

i think i ask the nurse.... haha... normally it is the nurse who tell u abt the package and cost stuff...

hmmm actually i don really do much on morning sickness... but i know need to avoid some food... but not sure what r there.... i take when ever i'm hungry..

hey mommies,

was super duper busy as its YE for us... n something happen sianz..

but i'm here to ask abt suggestions on which cakes can i get for my girl's 1st bday party

it will be held at home la

hi doris..
if u have good recommendation on the cake do let me know okie.... i'm also preparing the 1st birthday of my gal on 22 of this month...

morning!

Poshies, so fast ur girl turning 1... i'm having my girl's party on 11th apr

I was comtemplating on using Sweetest Moments Cakes with cupcakes.. (its a 1.5kg brownie cake with 40 5.5cm std choco cupcakes) - but can come up with own theme

morning....

hi giggler... so long din see u already..

hi doris,
thanks for the inform... had already booked the cake... just buy something simple... as no time to search...

Back