IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Hi I am spotting now, should I go and see doctor. It was a super stressful day at work, keep running up and down, now see the spotting qt scared.
Rest more hi mei. Walk slowly don't run. Monitor first. If abit should be ok.. But if it a lot (touch wood), check with dr..

did not make it to ET today. Haiz. My egg collapse even before ET today. No choice gonna rest for few months before going for another cycle spoke to Dr Tan today he is very nice and patient. And advise us to have a good rest before starting again.
Hug hugs.. Don't give up... Take care

did not make it to ET today. Haiz. My egg collapse even before ET today. No choice gonna rest for few months before going for another cycle spoke to Dr Tan today he is very nice and patient. And advise us to have a good rest before starting again.
Hi summerreef, dont give up! Think it can be easily resolved with higher dosage or change of medication next cycle. That time after my first cycle with one follicle, Dr Tan recommended another drug called pergoveris. The change was qt impressive cuz it went to 7 follicles, though the cycle was bfn in the end. But u can ask Dr Tan abt the drug. In the meantime do rest well.

Rest more hi mei. Walk slowly don't run. Monitor first. If abit should be ok.. But if it a lot (touch wood), check with dr..
Ya I am qt scared now. In the end went down to kkh and they did early scan. Can't see anything but a dot... But at least there is smth there.

Hi summerreef, dont give up! Think it can be easily resolved with higher dosage or change of medication next cycle. That time after my first cycle with one follicle, Dr Tan recommended another drug called pergoveris. The change was qt impressive cuz it went to 7 follicles, though the cycle was bfn in the end. But u can ask Dr Tan abt the drug. In the meantime do rest well.

Ya I am qt scared now. In the end went down to kkh and they did early scan. Can't see anything but a dot... But at least there is smth there.
Thanks hi_mei for the encouragement. According to him he will be giving same low dosage as per this round. Anyway will check out the mentioned drug with him. Thanks for sharing

Pls take good care too and all the best!

Hi mei: now many weeks now that u just did the scan ?

Summer reef: dun worry take a Gd break in the meantime tiao ur body. Trust dr tan, u might have better result next round
Thanks baby sparkle! yea now focus on tiao the body. Will start taking royal jelly hopefully can do wonders to my egg quality next time round!

hi mei: ok relax. dun panic first... take a deeep breath and dun think so much ok. evertything will be fine on ur next scan. at 6 weeks next week u should see more at the scan.

summer reef: im not in a better position too.. my egg quality is very bad. failed fresh and FET had blighted ovum.. pcos eggs really no good though we have more to retrieve. :( and ovulation is nowhere in sight despite at cd 28 now. my hopes of this mth trying naturally are kind of dashed.

Baby sparkles, don't be disheartened. We all jiayou jiayou together!

hi mei: ok relax. dun panic first... take a deeep breath and dun think so much ok. evertything will be fine on ur next scan. at 6 weeks next week u should see more at the scan.

summer reef: im not in a better position too.. my egg quality is very bad. failed fresh and FET had blighted ovum.. pcos eggs really no good though we have more to retrieve. :( and ovulation is nowhere in sight despite at cd 28 now. my hopes of this mth trying naturally are kind of dashed.

Babysparkles u will succeed one day! The fact that u have bfp before is a good sign.

Jia you baby sparkles! Soon you will have embryos in your womb! And they will continue to stay as beanies then become babies!!!!

Yes and no. Saw heartbeat during vagina scan on wed. Then evening whole liner red. Wipe just brown Thurs morning wipe got red. Went to 24hr clinic and got a jab. This morning saw blood clot. Haiz... still going thru the same fear of seeing red when going toilet. Hahaha!

Yes and no. Saw heartbeat during vagina scan on wed. Then evening whole liner red. Wipe just brown Thurs morning wipe got red. Went to 24hr clinic and got a jab. This morning saw blood clot. Haiz... still going thru the same fear of seeing red when going toilet. Hahaha!
Hope everything goes well. What jab did u get? I heard proluton jab is better. Take care.

yeh!!

i think this mth no chance to bfp naturally liao. didnt manage to track any O at all .. so will take duphaston next week to induce AF then can start medicated FET liao..
mixed feeelings. excited but yet nervous and apprehensive.
Jiayou! Excited for u! Medicated FET need to do scanning too?

Wah I've been checking n checking this thread hasn't moved since las week

I think I O on tues cos faint lines on opk on mon then dark on tues with ewcm. So we dtd on sat and tues hahaa hope to catch the egg

Anyway not sure if this round I successfully o on my own and if I can bfp, so i have just started duphaston today for 5 days to induce af. Supposed plan for fet. If af doesn't come then hurray!

Yay good timing! Hope u succeed! :)

Wah I've been checking n checking this thread hasn't moved since las week

I think I O on tues cos faint lines on opk on mon then dark on tues with ewcm. So we dtd on sat and tues hahaa hope to catch the egg

Anyway not sure if this round I successfully o on my own and if I can bfp, so i have just started duphaston today for 5 days to induce af. Supposed plan for fet. If af doesn't come then hurray!

good luck baby_sparkles. If we conceive naturally, it will be the best thing that will happening in our lives right now... I wished for it too.

thanks girls.

it is already so hard for me to O naturally, and hence BFP naturally.
if really can strike this round ho sei liao! but if really suay suay cnanot, i have my FET to look fw to this mth. so hopefully this duphaston is 'support my pregancy' instead of inducing my AF :)
Yup! Just take things as they come :)

Hi everyone, I m here to sprinkle babydusts again. Am in my 6.5 months of pregnancy now. Wish everyone here can graduate from this thread real soon. Jiayou everyone. Personally I TTC quite long before deciding to embark on the IVF journey and my precious one is conceived via IVF, so dun give up. Good luck, everyone.

Thank u so much

How r u ???
Ok, waiting for next scan with Dr Tan. My first scan wasnt good cuz they cld not find the bb. Dr wasn't positive so he asked tos ee him again this week see if there is any growth. But he gave one week MC! Haha! Shuang!

Hi everyone, I m here to sprinkle babydusts again. Am in my 6.5 months of pregnancy now. Wish everyone here can graduate from this thread real soon. Jiayou everyone. Personally I TTC quite long before deciding to embark on the IVF journey and my precious one is conceived via IVF, so dun give up. Good luck, everyone.
Thanks for ur encouragement!

Hi ladies

Had just seen Dr Tan yesterday.. Waiting for blood test results.. Seeing him again in 3 weeks..

Hi Everyone, I am new here.

I just had my 1st IVF cycle last month after much consideration.

I had my ET on 28th Mar... I would like to check with u gals...wat is tww & AF?
And how you calculate the *dpt*d?

Hi Everyone, I am new here.

I just had my 1st IVF cycle last month after much consideration.

I had my ET on 28th Mar... I would like to check with u gals...wat is tww & AF?
And how you calculate the *dpt*d?
Hi wannabbs, good luck for your blood test (BT)!

Tww = two week wait which is the stage you are at now. After ET and before BT.

AF = auntie flow which is your period. Something u don't want to see for the next 9 months.

11dp2dt means 11 Days Past 2 Day Transfer. The first number measures number of days after your ET. The second number measures the day your embryo is transplanted. Some transfer 2 days after retrieval, some 3 days send some do it on day 5.

Thanks Circus for clearing my doubts.
So I shd be 14dp2dt.
I m so fearful and worried ... always got the feeling AF is at the causeway"... no spotting (keep my finger crossed)
My BT is sch on nxt Mon... dun even knw how to go thru these sleepless nites

I just started reading your blog.. find it quite useful
Can share your TCM contact?

So I shd be 14dp2dt.
I m so fearful and worried ... always got the feeling AF is at the causeway"... no spotting (keep my finger crossed)

All the best for your bt. Glad you find my rumblings useful. Hahaha!

My tcm doc is Dr jiang xue feng from Ma kuang. She is quite nice!

Hi sisters, am deciding between dr tan or sf loh...anyone seen both drs b4? Who is better if cost is not a concern?
I saw sf loh first. He is very skillful and experienced. I think he is the best, heard his ivf success rate is high. If no cost consideration, I would have gone with him.

I switched to KKH, and was allocated Tan H H, really count my lucky stars. Also a v good doctor, but i think Loh SF more experience and definitely more contactable. I am not sure abt the stimulation stage at Loh SF clinic, but think KKH really does minimal monitoring. For my last cycle, I was only scanned one time during stimulation stage (d8) before going for egg retrieval. Not comfortable with that, but it is not doctor's fault I think, probably their SOP.

So I shd be 14dp2dt.

Try to stay positive :) all the best!

Thks hi_mei! How've u been? U bfp under dr tan?
Yup I bfp under Dr Tan on 3rd try. He is a great doctor. But I also credit Loh SF for being so decisive and immediately recommending IVF (tho it was such a shock at that time, as I was just seeing him for general fertility issues and Ivf sounded so drastic). Cuz Dr Tan will ask u try naturally first if u are fertile.... Then do iui, etc etc, but with Loh's advice I just push for ivf immediately upon seeing Dr Tan.

Hi_mei, good to know that you are doing well!! Take care ya!!
Thanks summerreef! Hope u are recovering well! All the best to u too!

Hi mei happy for u can see beanie liao. Relieved hor...whew....

I agree with u on dr loh n kkh comparison. But too bad that can't use claim under pte so have to stick to kkh. I am also with kkh fresh under dr tan. V worried. Start stim next week liao

Hi mei happy for u can see beanie liao. Relieved hor...whew....

I agree with u on dr loh n kkh comparison. But too bad that can't use claim under pte so have to stick to kkh. I am also with kkh fresh under dr tan. V worried. Start stim next week liao
Thanks mesara! All the best! U are doing long or short cycle this time? Try to think positive :) during my last cycle I was so sure I wld get af, and confided in my friend. He said his aunt tried 5 times before she bfp with triplets. Was v encouraged by it, that success will come as long as u try.

Thanks gals I'm so fan now
I have cramps and no af but yet it seems like af Is coming. I have white to yellow discharge but still no spotting at all . Feel so hungry so easily

This waiting game is really not fun
Baby sparkles, reslly hope this is it for u! How many days after ovulation alr?

Thks hi_mei! Guess I will be switching to dr tan...frm pte too...hope this time works for me...seeing dr tan on Tues.
All the best. U are in gd hands :) he is a v caring doctor.

Back