Ivf @ NUH

Anyone here has the CHR number for after hours? I wanted to call for my IUI timing because I got a positive OPK even before my trigger shot. Thanks!

Hi, do you have the CHR number? For after hours. I wanted to call for my IUI because I feel like my timing is off. Thank you!
You can refer to the picture I attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 173
Hi ladies! Can anyone of you please share your protocol with IVF @nuh? Like timeline from the counselling, meds, stims etc? And did you have to take birth control pills before starting injections? TIA!

Hi ladies! Can anyone of you please share your protocol with IVF @nuh? Like timeline from the counselling, meds, stims etc? And did you have to take birth control pills before starting injections? TIA!

Yes bc are given so that your follicles can grow in sync when you start the stims. Usually after counselling you wait for day 1 menses and inform them, then take bc on day 18 for a couple of weeks then wait for menses again. then go back for baseline scan and then from there start stim. so from counselling it's about 2 months, if i remember correctly.

DHEA is a prescribed supplement by doctors here in SG. You will have to check with your gynae if you really need DHEA prior to any assisted treament and a mammogram screening is required also if you're nearing 40yrs ( if you're going to take this supplement) to TTC.
Hi did anyone experience delayed menses after taking DHEA?

Hi I'm new here..
So basically i'm going to do ivf after doc found out that i have fallopian tube blockage and was told to remove the tube then i can proceed with my ivf procedure.. so i got my fallopian tube remove on 15.01.2021 and 25.01.2021 my next appointment at the clinic G.. does any of u ladies have similar cases like me.. please share with me.. and how long does the ivf procedure took? Ive been ttc for 5years..
Are you at NUH Pro Wong?

Hi! I did a fresh transfer last March but failed. Was told that the reno will be done soon and probably can do my next frozen transfer only in Nov. But after my last visit with doc, he mentioned that reno is postponed and there’s a window for me to do frozen transfer first week of May. So since the IVF lab reno is postponed, it will probably be up and running again early 2022.

I see! When will be your transfer? Feb?:) maybe can be cycle buddies.. I’ve checked w CHR abt the Reno but they said not confirm.. I’m tempted to push my IVF back Bt scared they going thru Reno

Thanks Mrs Yan.
May i know who is your dr?
can share after 1st appt follow by what procedure?
Mine was dr chew. Im still with him now as my OB.
At my 1st appt he just asked us general questions like how long have we been trying and my cycle etc. That same appt I did a pap smear test & for chlamydia/gonorrhea. Next appt he scheduled me on CD 12 for a scan to check if Im ovulating. He also scheduled my husband for semen analysis in between appts.

Back