IVF Mummies 2022

Hi everyone, may I ask for successful ivf pregnancy will u stick to ur ivf doc (as gynae) or change gynae? If you change gynae will u look for gynae with ivf knowledge? I’m 28weeks, ivf mummy. Did my ivf with kkh.

Hi everyone, may I ask for successful ivf pregnancy will u stick to ur ivf doc (as gynae) or change gynae? If you change gynae will u look for gynae with ivf knowledge? I’m 28weeks, ivf mummy. Did my ivf with kkh.

Hello my ivf doctor was dr Jessie phoon and I also stick with her to be my gynae and she helped delivered my twins this May. I feel comfortable with her and so I stuck with her :)

I did my ivf in kkh, but from 20 wks onwards i switched to my gynae at TMC. I'll be delivering at TMC this coming wed on 21st Sep via c sect. I chose my doc based on friend's recommendation :)

I am sticking to my doc - Liu Shu Ling, very comfortable with her throughout the process!

Oh I would like to highlight that in case of complications, be in mother or baby, private hospitals will transfer them to KKH for treatment.

Hi everyone, thank you for sharing. I made the decision to change my gynae. :) Happy with the new gynae who is more assuring. baby dust to all who is still on this journey and smooth delivery for those going labor.

November is going to be an exciting period for all of us here! Who has done the prep work?

I went to Mummy's Fair at Expo on Friday, unfortunately did not purchase anything as it was so packed LOL LOL

She shld be able to recommend a doc for you. I choose the private route and she recommend me to Dr SF Loh at Thomson medical. He is also the dr who remove my fibroid previously.
Hi! May I ask how were your fibroid surgery by sf loh? Also, were you successful with ivf only after the fibroid surgery ? Did Sadhana recommend u to sf loh for fibroid surgery ?

How big were your fibroid and where is it located at ?

Back