IVF Mummies 2022

Hihi, I'm with Dr Sadhana at KKH for IVF and I understand she doesn't deliver. So I'm wondering which gynaecologist are you guys going to transfer to.

She shld be able to recommend a doc for you. I choose the private route and she recommend me to Dr SF Loh at Thomson medical. He is also the dr who remove my fibroid previously.

Hi! I'm week 6th now, can't wait for my scan next week. FTM here. Is there a group chat setup? How to join?

Hi there. I saw the header of this group so I came in..

Anyone here had light spotting after getting a positive beta? It is kinda worrying.. I'm currently only do duphaston

Hi there. I saw the header of this group so I came in..

Anyone here had light spotting after getting a positive beta? It is kinda worrying.. I'm currently only do duphaston
Hello! I have been spotting quite heavily since tested positive. Perhaps give your Dr a call and seek their advice

FYI - My meds were increased when they realised the spotting continued..

Hi ladies, just here hoping to have some virtual support during my 2ww. Currently am 7dp5dt, feeling totally normal by now as compared to the first 3-4 days where there were slight cramps only. Not feeling much now, not bloated or crampy. Sometimes I feel a bit warmer but it comes and go. Like very normal which I don’t know if it’s good or bad. This is my 3rd round of Fresh cycle and really hope it work out.

Hello! I have been spotting quite heavily since tested positive. Perhaps give your Dr a call and seek their advice

FYI - My meds were increased when they realised the spotting continued..
Hello!
Just want to say that we are in the same boat. I am now week 11 through ivf. My spotting started on week 5 and it never stopped till today.. some days it’s more, some days it’s less but never red in color. I got worried a few times, went to kkh emergency on week 5 and also went to my private gynae twice on week 8 and 10 highlighting my concern. Doctor didn’t find any fresh blood but did give medication to stop bleeding.

Pls give you gynae/hospital a call, the best is they do a check to ensure there’s no blood found in your womb. :)

Hi ladies, just here hoping to have some virtual support during my 2ww. Currently am 7dp5dt, feeling totally normal by now as compared to the first 3-4 days where there were slight cramps only. Not feeling much now, not bloated or crampy. Sometimes I feel a bit warmer but it comes and go. Like very normal which I don’t know if it’s good or bad. This is my 3rd round of Fresh cycle and really hope it work out.
How are you feeling now?

It’s common. Cos as a private patient, I only get to see doc Jessie before the start of treatment, during er, et n during 1st scan. The rest of the time, I either see the other docs or nurses
Hi! Congrats! May I know your timeline from first appointment with Dr phoon to ivf and pregnancy? Thank you!

Hi! Congrats! May I know your timeline from first appointment with Dr phoon to ivf and pregnancy? Thank you!
I think I saw her sometime on 4 June and start my ivf treatment on 3 Sep. That was becos I have a polypectomy surgery and endo scratching on 30june. She wanted me to rest for 2 month to heal from the surgery first and during this period, I went for my 2nd covid jab on 16 july. Just now, I also went to see tcm to prepare my uterus for ivf treatment on Sep.

I started my 1st ivf on 3 Sep n did the embryo transfer on 17 Sep. And waited abt 2 weeks from 17 Sep to do blood test to confirm pregnancy

I think I saw her sometime on 4 June and start my ivf treatment on 3 Sep. That was becos I have a polypectomy surgery and endo scratching on 30june. She wanted me to rest for 2 month to heal from the surgery first and during this period, I went for my 2nd covid jab on 16 july. Just now, I also went to see tcm to prepare my uterus for ivf treatment on Sep.
So happy for you!!! In that case if u don't have to go for the surgery, you would have started in July Aug? I heard from another forum that the current queue monthly is earliest July. Omggggg so long

Hihi, may i check with you ladies... do you stick to your hospital for the usual monitoring after confirming your pregnancy?

Do your change out into private doctors after your 2nd trimesters? Do you then tell your new gynae that your pregnancy is IVF pregnancy?

Im currently at 11 weeks, intending to change from KKH (where i did my IVF) to a doc from TMC after i hit 2nd tri... wondering if i should tell him about the IVF part..... thanks for your advice in advance!!

I changed when I was abt 16th week
Did all the scan and blood test with KKH

Yes will inform new gyane that it’s a ivf pregnancy.

Hi ladies,
I have 8 tubes of crinone, wanna give away
Anyone interested, do let me know. Expired date may 2022.
Good luck to all the ladies here
Hi, I hope I'm not too late... Will u be able to bless to me pls? I can self collect. Just let me know.

I stick to kkh cause I’m having twins.. same ivf doctor will be delivering me.
Hi lildreams, may I have your review with Dr. Jessie in handling twin pregnancy? I just got my BFP from FET cycle with BHCG 2400+, we transferred 2 blastocysts. By looking at BHCG level, I read in some article that it could be a sign of twin though we won't know until the first scan.

Last edited:
Hi lildreams, may I have your review with Dr. Jessie in handling twin pregnancy? I just got my BFP from FET cycle with BHCG 2400+, we transferred 2 blastocysts. By looking at BHCG level, I read in some article that it could be a sign of twin though we won't know until the first scan.
Congrats! High chance for you to be having twins. My BHCG was 2760. I did blood test on 14dp5dt. 2 blastocysts too. So far I’m 28 weeks now she is ok it’s my first pregnancy so I also don’t have any prior experiences. She is quite swift and to the point. As long as babies are fine she don’t add much but if got any questions she will answer.

Congrats! High chance for you to be having twins. My BHCG was 2760. I did blood test on 14dp5dt. 2 blastocysts too. So far I’m 28 weeks now she is ok it’s my first pregnancy so I also don’t have any prior experiences. She is quite swift and to the point. As long as babies are fine she don’t add much but if got any questions she will answer.
Thank you for your reply, our BHCG results are quite close. I did blood test on 14dp6dt, 1 of our embryos was D7 so I thought unlikely we will have twins. We transferred all of our remaining embryos as I plan not to do another round of IVF again. This time is my second pregnancy, I have a healthy boy from my previous IVF fresh cycle. Sorry, may I know if you have discussed with her on the delivery plan either normal birth or c-section? Thanks.

Thank you for your reply, our BHCG results are quite close. I did blood test on 14dp6dt, 1 of our embryos was D7 so I thought unlikely we will have twins. We transferred all of our remaining embryos as I plan not to do another round of IVF again. This time is my second pregnancy, I have a healthy boy from my previous IVF fresh cycle. Sorry, may I know if you have discussed with her on the delivery plan either normal birth or c-section? Thanks.
Yes she support natural. She said for fratenal twins with seperate placenta high chance can do natural at week 38 onwards. But for me I most likely c-sect as I worried first one come out but second one breech position then need to go emergency c sect. She is ok if you want to opt for c sect but need to tell her the date soon.

You did Ivf with her?

Last edited:
Hi ladies, im just having some anxiety about my cramps on and off right now. i had done my beta hcg test on monday 28 march, it was 2203 . i transfer 2 blastocysts during my ET . do anyone have cramps , backache etc symptoms during this period after the hcg blood test ? im waiting for my first scan on april 8 . it is feeling forever

Hi ladies, im just having some anxiety about my cramps on and off right now. i had done my beta hcg test on monday 28 march, it was 2203 . i transfer 2 blastocysts during my ET . do anyone have cramps , backache etc symptoms during this period after the hcg blood test ? im waiting for my first scan on april 8 . it is feeling forever

I do remember I have very little slight cramp on and off.. what I do is every 2-3 days I still do pregnancy test kit at home while waiting for first scan… try not to worry so much yea!

I do remember I have very little slight cramp on and off.. what I do is every 2-3 days I still do pregnancy test kit at home while waiting for first scan… try not to worry so much yea!
to see if the line is still there ? omg i did think of this but not sure if this is the right thing to do . i really having panic attacks whenever i got cramps . i wouldnt say it is mild , but it is like period like cramps for 5 mins . then disappeared

to see if the line is still there ? omg i did think of this but not sure if this is the right thing to do . i really having panic attacks whenever i got cramps . i wouldnt say it is mild , but it is like period like cramps for 5 mins . then disappeared
I think cramp is normal .. lol I did what I can to keep myself calm.. I bought two times the clear blue to check if maintains showing pregnant at 3weeks+

Last edited:
I think cramp is normal .. lol I did what I can to keep myself calm.. I bought two times the clear blue to check if maintains showing pregnant at 3weeks+
Okay really appreciate ur advise . im know im extremely paronoid especially if u google too much .

I too had bad cramps on and off in 6th week for 3-4 days. It's normal if there's no bleeding.

❤️ ❤️❤️ no matter what , i really appreciate such reassurance from you ladies . it is really a very difficult & emotional journey even after you have BFP . u just cant stop thinking
Yea I couldn’t agree more. Getting pregnant is a milestone then later on still got many stages to clear… we are strong warriors! We can do it! All the best for your pregnancy!

Yes she support natural. She said for fratenal twins with seperate placenta high chance can do natural at week 38 onwards. But for me I most likely c-sect as I worried first one come out but second one breech position then need to go emergency c sect. She is ok if you want to opt for c sect but need to tell her the date soon.

You did Ivf with her?
Glad to hear that she also supports natural, at least we can also choose. I personally think planned c-sect is better than emergency one, hope all goes smoothly for your delivery.

Yes, I did FET with her. The embryos were from my IVF cycle 3 years ago with DR THH who has left KKH.

Glad to hear that she also supports natural, at least we can also choose. I personally think planned c-sect is better than emergency one, hope all goes smoothly for your delivery.

Yes, I did FET with her. The embryos were from my IVF cycle 3 years ago with DR THH who has left KKH.
Wow that’s great…! So far how you find her for ivf? After the fetal scan about 12 weeks I casually ask her so now is it I ownself go source for gynae for the rest of the pregnancy she say ya I got the option to go private or find my own in kkh. Then I casually ask her is it she does delivery she say she is! So I just stick with her cause I feel for twins it’s better to stick with kkh.

Wow that’s great…! So far how you find her for ivf? After the fetal scan about 12 weeks I casually ask her so now is it I ownself go source for gynae for the rest of the pregnancy she say ya I got the option to go private or find my own in kkh. Then I casually ask her is it she does delivery she say she is! So I just stick with her cause I feel for twins it’s better to stick with kkh.
can i ask after your first scan which is usually at week 6 , then when is the next scan? izzit normal for kkh to drag that long for the next scan?

can i ask after your first scan which is usually at week 6 , then when is the next scan? izzit normal for kkh to drag that long for the next scan?
I traced back.. my blood test was 15 Oct. First fetal scan was 26 Oct. Then next appointment was one month later at 23 November 21. That was week 10 for me.

So far I have a good impression on her, she is patience and willing to hear my concern. I choose her since I know she does delivery too so that I can stick to her until delivery. Does she give you medication to support the twins such as to prevent preterm or explain when usually we can do c-sect for twins?
Actually if this time I'm pregnant with singleton, I have nothing to worry. I still need to wait until next week for the first scan to know :)

So far I have a good impression on her, she is patience and willing to hear my concern. I choose her since I know she does delivery too so that I can stick to her until delivery. Does she give you medication to support the twins such as to prevent preterm or explain when usually we can do c-sect for twins?
Actually if this time I'm pregnant with singleton, I have nothing to worry. I still need to wait until next week for the first scan to know :)

She given me a micronised progesterone to insert into vagina daily at night. Plus baby aspirin daily at night too to prevent pre eclampsia I guess. And prenatal vitamin with fish oil. 3 medication only.
She given me week 38 that week to do c sect. Ask me to choose a date since I told her I prefer c sect.

She given me a micronised progesterone to insert into vagina daily at night. Plus baby aspirin daily at night too to prevent pre eclampsia I guess. And prenatal vitamin with fish oil. 3 medication only.
She given me week 38 that week to do c sect. Ask me to choose a date since I told her I prefer c sect.
Thanks for sharing, so twins due earlier by 2 weeks.

Thanks for sharing, so twins due earlier by 2 weeks.
I think even for singleton hardly will go 40 weeks? Not sure but she say for fraternal twins with seperate placenta can go like normal singleton. It hard to tell too cause at the last few weeks many things can happen so may be earlier or may just go as schedule. I’m worried too

I think even for singleton hardly will go 40 weeks? Not sure but she say for fraternal twins with seperate placenta can go like normal singleton. It hard to tell too cause at the last few weeks many things can happen so may be earlier or may just go as schedule. I’m worried too
Yes, my no. 1 is singleton. I completed admisson to have planned c-sect on W38 D5 since my baby was quite a big size and I don’t like the idea of emergency c-sect. Somehow I got contractions 3 days before the c-sect date hence mid night went to KKH. All doctors & nurses on duty encouraged me to have normal delivery since the opening progressed well. Thanks to them all went smoothly with normal delivery.

Yes, my no. 1 is singleton. I completed admisson to have planned c-sect on W38 D5 since my baby was quite a big size and I don’t like the idea of emergency c-sect. Somehow I got contractions 3 days before the c-sect date hence mid night went to KKH. All doctors & nurses on duty encouraged me to have normal delivery since the opening progressed well. Thanks to them all went smoothly with normal delivery.

Glad it went well! Yea sometime baby choose their own timing. I also worried of unexpected circumstances.

Hi, i am currently at 32w. My gynae is quite insistent that i induce at 37 weeks. His reason is its safer for baby to be out and since she is conceived by ivf, its more precious. I have no complications in my pregnancy so far, so I am a bit hesistent about inducing at 37w. Also i heard that it may take very long to induce for ftm and would end up having a csect. I am not against induction or csect but just feel likt there is no need for it at this point of time. Any one has any experience in this situation?

Hi ladies; I just found out I am pregnant, at my 4th week . First time preg after ivf. Is there any telegram link for me to join? I tried msging the moderator but couldn’t…

also I would like to know the types of medicine you are taking during your first trimester?

thanks

Hi ladies; I just found out I am pregnant, at my 4th week . First time preg after ivf. Is there any telegram link for me to join? I tried msging the moderator but couldn’t…

also I would like to know the types of medicine you are taking during your first trimester?

thanks
Congrats on ur pregnancy! My doc prescribed me with folic acid and duphaston only...

Hi, i am currently at 32w. My gynae is quite insistent that i induce at 37 weeks. His reason is its safer for baby to be out and since she is conceived by ivf, its more precious. I have no complications in my pregnancy so far, so I am a bit hesistent about inducing at 37w. Also i heard that it may take very long to induce for ftm and would end up having a csect. I am not against induction or csect but just feel likt there is no need for it at this point of time. Any one has any experience in this situation?
I would think that the doc knows best.

for my 1st and 2nd IVF deliveries, they were both natural and induced at 39 weeks.

Hello everyone, I had just given birth recently and would like to pass on these maternity clothing:
- ASOS maternity dress UK 8
- Mothercot maternity and nursing dress size S
- mothers En vogue shorts in white and khaki size m
- hollyhoque dress size s
For self collection. Thank you
C2C59047-E2B8-4AE2-B209-A431DAC4D038.jpeg
14DC5D8F-CE4B-4682-8A57-DE295EA3B818.jpeg
BC9ABF66-78E9-438B-93C5-4E3200A54711.jpeg
A23A4C1C-7194-404F-81B3-E26FDF172285.jpeg

Back