IVF Mummies 2022

merrymirry

Hi!

Im 5 weeks now and currently waiting for my first ultrasound next week. But i dont have much symptoms and im worried ):

Hi merrymirry
Me too also waiting for scan next fri. And 5weeks today. Not much symptoms. Except for left side pulling pain sometimes.

Hi merrymirry
Me too also waiting for scan next fri. And 5weeks today. Not much symptoms. Except for left side pulling pain sometimes.

Hi Ariele42!! Congrats to you too :D
same! my left side also got more reactions than right. weird. any idea why? my scan is next thurs

I asked my doc this b4 embryo transfer. Doc says my left ovary is higher up that’s why I feel pain on my left pelvic… but after embryo transfer, the pain is also on the left pelvic. I think my left ovary or pelvic is more sensitive.

Congrats ladies.. 5 weeks is still very early for symptoms. I also had some aches at left side in early weeks which my gynae said is normal. Until now I do get mild cramps on left sometimes. All the best for your first ultrasound. I'm also an IVF mummy due in 2022 but 18 weeks now. :)

Congrats ladies.. 5 weeks is still very early for symptoms. I also had some aches at left side in early weeks which my gynae said is normal. Until now I do get mild cramps on left sometimes. All the best for your first ultrasound. I'm also an IVF mummy due in 2022 but 18 weeks now. :)

thank you harriet07 for your assurance and thank you for sharing! :) happy 2nd tri!

Just went for 1st transvaginal scan realised the other twin is missing. Doc says it’s could be absorbed by the body. I guessed it’s the vanishing twin syndrome…

Just went for 1st transvaginal scan realised the other twin is missing. Doc says it’s could be absorbed by the body. I guessed it’s the vanishing twin syndrome…
Hi did you put in 2 embryos? Me too.. under dr Jessie phoon.. only got my positive reason on 15th oct. after how long u got the appt date to go amc?

Hi did you put in 2 embryos? Me too.. under dr Jessie phoon.. only got my positive reason on 15th oct. after how long u got the appt date to go amc?
Yes, I put in 2 embryos. Seen dr Jessie on 4 oct was told to come back on 15 oct for 1st scan at amc n see doc on the same day

Yes, I put in 2 embryos. Seen dr Jessie on 4 oct was told to come back on 15 oct for 1st scan at amc n see doc on the same day
Just wondering 4 oct was it yr blood test result day? Cause that day I never see dr phoon. Last seen her was transfer day lol

Just wondering 4 oct was it yr blood test result day? Cause that day I never see dr phoon. Last seen her was transfer day lol
It’s common. Cos as a private patient, I only get to see doc Jessie before the start of treatment, during er, et n during 1st scan. The rest of the time, I either see the other docs or nurses

Hi all! Congrats to the mummies here!
Those who have no symtoms, i honestly feel you should feel happy about it =D
Im having symptoms and it's not a good feeling. Feeling tired all day, duphaston making me nauseous yet i still wanna eat. =(((

Agree… I feel my body no longer mine.
Can I check with the ladies here after 6 weeks AMC scan..when was ur next scan arrange? At which week?

Hi! I’m 5+ weeks. No symptoms except bloating and fatigue. I just did my second beta test and it was 19600 HCG which is really high. We only put in one embryo but I’m praying that it split and became twins thus the high HCG. Chances are, it’s just a very vigorously growing foetus. We won’t know til the scan next week!

Hallo all IVF mummies to be!
I’m an ivf mummy too. Currently in my wk 5 day 3. Did my beta hcg on 23rd Nov with hcg level at 1041.5 iu/l. It’s a D17 beta hcg. not too sure if it’s high. Transferred 2 D5 embroyo. due for first scan on 3rd dec. I start to have no appetite and body aching.
I’m with Dr sadhana at KKH.

Hallo all IVF mummies to be!
I’m an ivf mummy too. Currently in my wk 5 day 3. Did my beta hcg on 23rd Nov with hcg level at 1041.5 iu/l. It’s a D17 beta hcg. not too sure if it’s high. Transferred 2 D5 embroyo. due for first scan on 3rd dec. I start to have no appetite and body aching.
I’m with Dr sadhana at KKH.
All the best to u… I transferred two too. Now gg 12 weeks. Just did Oscar and hope all is okay finger crossed

Hi ladies,
I have 8 tubes of crinone, wanna give away
Anyone interested, do let me know. Expired date may 2022.
Good luck to all the ladies here

Back