IVF Mummies 2018

when does MS usually start? Im week 5 day 1 now
Why! Are you in a hurry for MS to start? :p

Some ladies don't have MS at all and you could be the lucky one. No joke to have MS.

My MS started early and it's a daily torture before mealtimes.

Hi I'm in. The one having early bleeding episode on Sunday which has hcg 150. Went for early bt yesterday and hcg 400 on 13dp3dpt. Suppose bt on Friday. Nurse told me no need to test anymore but I kind of worry. I also have the same question. When does MS kick in. Feel so normal.

@yuiyui Try not to think too much like the gals mentioned.. I didn’t feel much either. On some days there’s a wierd taste in my mouth, n food doesn’t taste the same to me as it did, but other than that just feel really tired that’s all.

Rest well & think happy thoughts! Good luck!

Same as me. I had my 1st scan 19th April. Saw the heartbeat and very touched. But no tear.. haha. How are you coming along?

Hahahah now i am just looking forward to my scan again on week 8... i really hope the pregnancy is viable and baby is healthy... keeping my fingers crossed. Actually i have nausea on off, headaches and fatigue. when is your 2nd scan and how are you feeling?

Aiyooooo why is my scan so long :(((( I am so anxious to see the flicker too.

Anybody carrying 2 heartbeats? :)

Aiyooooo why is my scan so long :(((( I am so anxious to see the flicker too.

Anybody carrying 2 heartbeats? :)

Hahahaha! I agree that The wait can be quite torturous.
I got one. And my hubby asked the sonographer where is the other one?! The sonographer got a shock then ask oh maybe got 2 ar... then started searching again..
still glad that there is one holding v tightly to mummy! Heheheh

I got one. And my hubby asked the sonographer where is the other one?! The sonographer got a shock then ask oh maybe got 2 ar... then started searching again..
Good ahhh...trick the sonographer to check longer so that you can get to see the heartbeat longer :p

There are some cases whereby the 2nd heartbeat is seen on 2nd scan.

Lol.. omg... you mean they didn’t know u put 2 in? Maybe I should have asked too, much for now I’m quite glad I only saw one, cos I can’t quite imagine twins!

This is dedicated to all IVF mummies who are going to give birth/have given birth in 2018.

Hi ladies. I’m new here. Currently in my week 8. I have 4 failed ivf so this is my first one. My ET was on 20 March. Now keeping fingers crossed~ My doctor is Dr Sadhana at KKH but she doesn’t do delivery so I’m going to be “discharged” by her by middle of May then I have to decide where to go.

Hi ladies. I’m new here. Currently in my week 8. I have 4 failed ivf so this is my first one. My ET was on 20 March. Now keeping fingers crossed~ My doctor is Dr Sadhana at KKH but she doesn’t do delivery so I’m going to be “discharged” by her by middle of May then I have to decide where to go.

Hi babydust,
Mine is also by Dr Sadhana! She will ask you if you have any ideal doctor and then she will refer you out by the 12 weeks. I’m going to Dr John Tee next.

Hi mummies,
I am new here. Just to encourage those mummies going through ivf journey here. Just to share, I have a Son and trying for almost 10 yrs for another child but every month was a disappointment . So we decide to go for IUI but failed. Second try on ivf n I finally get pregnant but missed miscarriage during 2 months pregnant. No heart beat spotted after two month. Sadly done my D & C. As I am reaching 40 yrs old, time & financial doesn't allow me to wait any longer. I went for the last embryo transfer before my 40 birthday. As it is only a month after my D & C session, so we did not place too high hope. But now I am currently 6 month pregnant. So to encourage those mummies going through ivf, the journey is tough but the joy of getting a baby is unexplainable. Hang on n Jia you!

Had some spotting on Sunday, wanted to go see THH tdy but he don’t need have clinic, so only got to see 24 hr clinic. Kinda worried tho they told me bb heartbeat ok, n just to increase my meds to 3 times a day... can’t wait for my appt with Dr Tan... but it’s a week away...

Hi mummies,
I am new here. Just to encourage those mummies going through ivf journey here. Just to share, I have a Son and trying for almost 10 yrs for another child but every month was a disappointment . So we decide to go for IUI but failed. Second try on ivf n I finally get pregnant but missed miscarriage during 2 months pregnant. No heart beat spotted after two month. Sadly done my D & C. As I am reaching 40 yrs old, time & financial doesn't allow me to wait any longer. I went for the last embryo transfer before my 40 birthday. As it is only a month after my D & C session, so we did not place too high hope. But now I am currently 6 month pregnant. So to encourage those mummies going through ivf, the journey is tough but the joy of getting a baby is unexplainable. Hang on n Jia you!

Congrats @Jasmine ong!

Had some spotting on Sunday, wanted to go see THH tdy but he don’t need have clinic, so only got to see 24 hr clinic. Kinda worried tho they told me bb heartbeat ok, n just to increase my meds to 3 times a day... can’t wait for my appt with Dr Tan... but it’s a week away...
Hi i also bleeding last night went o&g. Now still spotting brown. Ur bleeding stop.

Back