Hi cycle frens.... I'm on my 2ww .. Had transfer last Thursday
We all in this together. I had mine on Wed.... A 5 day transfer. Just wondering, from the day of transfer til today, anyone of u felt anything? I'm just kind worried. I dont feel anything apart frm extremely bloating and backache... Sometimes I feel like my AF is coming...

We all in this together. I had mine on Wed.... A 5 day transfer. Just wondering, from the day of transfer til today, anyone of u felt anything? I'm just kind worried. I dont feel anything apart frm extremely bloating and backache... Sometimes I feel like my AF is coming...

No symptoms just nausea, which could be from the medications.
Sore breasts from my injection days.

I don feel anithin yet.. Mayb it's too early... Other then that... I feel very lazy to do anithin...Hehehe

Wow at least you ladies do have some symptoms. I have yet to experience any like I said... Just extremely bloating. I hope it is not bad news. o_O

How's everyone here after the egg transfer? I've been feeling like AF symptoms coming soon. I've been having vertigo, slight swollen breasts and smtimes felt smting at my VV just like how i always feel days before AF. I'm kinda worried.

How are you feeling so far? Any symptoms?

Just nauseous which I think is because of the progesterone inserts. I don't think my day-2 embryos have even implanted yet, haha. i do take hpt everyday just to check if my trigger injection is out of the system or not. only got a negative today. so thats a good thing..whatever line i get from now on (insyaallah), will be from the hcg hormones from the implantation and not from my trigger.

How's everyone here after the egg transfer? I've been feeling like AF symptoms coming soon. I've been having vertigo, slight swollen breasts and smtimes felt smting at my VV just like how i always feel days before AF. I'm kinda worried.

You had a day-5 transfer right? you are probably feeling implantation! thats why you have AF-like cramps because implantation is happening earlier for you than me. do a hpt!

By the way, did any of your embryologists do LAH (Laser-assisted hatching) for your embryos? Especially, those who had Day 2 or Day 3 transfer.

You had a day-5 transfer right? you are probably feeling implantation! thats why you have AF-like cramps because implantation is happening earlier for you than me. do a hpt!
I didnt have any cramps. It is more of like vertigo and feels like smthing is gg to come out frm my VV...

Just nauseous which I think is because of the progesterone inserts. I don't think my day-2 embryos have even implanted yet, haha. i do take hpt everyday just to check if my trigger injection is out of the system or not. only got a negative today. so thats a good thing..whatever line i get from now on (insyaallah), will be from the hcg hormones from the implantation and not from my trigger.
Wow... I dare not take any HPT... I am afraid of seeing the result..

wow!!! congrats to you... so come on share with us.. What symptoms do you feel through out the 2WW?
Doc transferred 1 blast and 1 early blast morula on day 5. I got sharp pain ard day 4 and 5. Then spotting on day 6 n 7. After that keep cramping at night and heartburn whole day. No other symptoms. I tried to talk to them and prayed lot of time for them to attach.

So yours is 5dp5dt which is still too early for testing I suppose! But implantation must have occured. go check! your cramps could be due to implantation!
But like i said i have no cramps. More of naeseous and also felt smthing stuck at my vv and will come out soon.. Just like how i always feel every mth few days before mensus... I will also experience frequent diarrhoe.... I really hope this IVF works for me.

Doc transferred 1 blast and 1 early blast morula on day 5. I got sharp pain ard day 4 and 5. Then spotting on day 6 n 7. After that keep cramping at night and heartburn whole day. No other symptoms. I tried to talk to them and prayed lot of time for them to attach.
Lucky u to have 2 transffered. I only have 1 blastocyst. The doc was not keen to transfer 2 despite me having 4 full blast n 6 molar. I am now experiencing some pain at my nipples but breasts not swollen...

Hi all. I did my day 2 transfer on 17 nov. 2 embryos. Spotted on 23 nov and yesterday 27 nov and went to take progesterone Injection in addition to the vagina pessaries. At first I still had some hope it's implantation bleeding but now with the spotting yesterday, I feel menses is coming... due for a pregnancy blood test this Friday. it's my first IVF and failed 7 IUIs previously under different docs. Feeling defeated.

Hi all. I did my day 2 transfer on 17 nov. 2 embryos. Spotted on 23 nov and yesterday 27 nov and went to take progesterone Injection in addition to the vagina pessaries. At first I still had some hope it's implantation bleeding but now with the spotting yesterday, I feel menses is coming... due for a pregnancy blood test this Friday. it's my first IVF and failed 7 IUIs previously under different docs. Feeling defeated.

Youre not out till AF shows. chin up.

But like i said i have no cramps. More of naeseous and also felt smthing stuck at my vv and will come out soon.. Just like how i always feel every mth few days before mensus... I will also experience frequent diarrhoe.... I really hope this IVF works for me.

Let's pray for a healthy bfp.

I feel you. I hate that kind of feeling which I am currently feeling right now. I knw it is difficult to hang on till Friday. I had 3 failed IUIs I am already depressed and not prepared to have a failed IVF this time round. Continue to keep on praying for the best. *hugs*

I feel you. I hate that kind of feeling which I am currently feeling right now. I knw it is difficult to hang on till Friday. I had 3 failed IUIs I am already depressed and not prepared to have a failed IVF this time round. Continue to keep on praying for the best. *hugs*

Thanks. Hope it will be good news for you. I have mentally prepared myself for the worst. Spotting now still continues despite the Jab this morning. .
Wonder if it's norm to do day two embryo transfer. My gynae's practice is to do day 2 or 3 transfer instead of waiting longer as embryos survive better jn the natural environment in the womb. Any idea any one?

Yep mine is a day-2 transfer as well with laser assisted hatching because the layer around the embryo has thickened up. my gynae also believed in embryos surviving in natural uterine environment.

Babe i ended up in hospital because my OHSS went from mild to moderate.. i had my 5day blast transfer yesterday n woke up with severe cramp til i sweat n drenched my pjs.. now am hoping this episode doesnt affect the embryo.. the funny thing is the crazy cramp only lasted 15 mins n ive been ok other than bloating but kk insist i get admitted..

Yep mine is a day-2 transfer as well with laser assisted hatching because the layer around the embryo has thickened up. my gynae also believed in embryos surviving in natural uterine environment.

Same here using LAH. My spotting continues. Going in to take pregnancy test tomorrow morning so that I can move on and proceed with failed discussion. I froze four embryos from this IVF cycle. Would really want to proceed with frozen embryo transfer as soon as possible.
Anyone has successes with frozen cycle? I'm running of reasons to tell the office. Only my boss knows. Anyone resigned or took no pay leave to focus on family planning? It's draining emotionally and financially though.

Babe i ended up in hospital because my OHSS went from mild to moderate.. i had my 5day blast transfer yesterday n woke up with severe cramp til i sweat n drenched my pjs.. now am hoping this episode doesnt affect the embryo.. the funny thing is the crazy cramp only lasted 15 mins n ive been ok other than bloating but kk insist i get admitted..
I hope you are fine. Do rest well and not think too much even though it is difficult cos I am still thinking what is happening inside especially when AF symptoms seems to appear.

I hope you are fine. Do rest well and not think too much even though it is difficult cos I am still thinking what is happening inside especially when AF symptoms seems to appear.

Thanks! u too dont read too much cuz preggy n AF symptoms are very similar apparently. all the best!

Just to share, my menses came. Took a pregnancy test to confirm negativity too. Was a devastating outcome. Now resting and hoping to build up body for implantation in future. Any advice for diet for conception or soup recipes?

Just to share, my menses came. Took a pregnancy test to confirm negativity too. Was a devastating outcome. Now resting and hoping to build up body for implantation in future. Any advice for diet for conception or soup recipes?

Next ivf is going to be it for you. *hugs*

Royal Jelly
Revosit (sachet drink, my gynae recommended this and I bought from her clinic)
Other than these, you might want to look at natural progesterone foods, i.e. bananas, spinach, etc. do share what your doc says during your follow-up. could it be lining issues, etc?

If it isn't too personal, could you share your embryo grades too?

How's everyone holding up?
7dp2dt and going insane. had my progesterone level taken earlier, was kind of hoping the nurse would say that the level hit through the roof so there's high chance of pregnancy...wishful thinking. she just said its at a good level and told me to continue taking the inserts.:D

How's everyone holding up?
7dp2dt and going insane. had my progesterone level taken earlier, was kind of hoping the nurse would say that the level hit through the roof so there's high chance of pregnancy...wishful thinking. she just said its at a good level and told me to continue taking the inserts.:D
Hi dear..! im hoping to get out of hospital soon as everything seems normal already.. u mean they did blood test for your progesterone level? do you have constipation from the progesterone?

Im 3dp5dt and not thinking much abt it maybe cuz i feel like im on mini holiday at the hosp haha fingers crossed to all of us!

Hi dear..! im hoping to get out of hospital soon as everything seems normal already.. u mean they did blood test for your progesterone level? do you have constipation from the progesterone?

Im 3dp5dt and not thinking much abt it maybe cuz i feel like im on mini holiday at the hosp haha fingers crossed to all of us!

Good to know you're well now!
You are well on your way to bfp :>
Yes blood test for progesterone level. and the constipation started 2 days ago for me. my bowel movement hasn't been its usual.

Good to know you're well now!
You are well on your way to bfp :>
Yes blood test for progesterone level. and the constipation started 2 days ago for me. my bowel movement hasn't been its usual.
Oh ok! i dont think KK has the progesterone level check in their procedures.. our next appt is blood test already haha. ok make sure to drink lots of water and walk around.. helps with constipation.. keep us updated ya

Next ivf is going to be it for you. *hugs*

Royal Jelly
Revosit (sachet drink, my gynae recommended this and I bought from her clinic)
Other than these, you might want to look at natural progesterone foods, i.e. bananas, spinach, etc. do share what your doc says during your follow-up. could it be lining issues, etc?

If it isn't too personal, could you share your embryo grades too?

Hi. Yes, I'm taking revosit too. Was told bananas and watermelon papaya pineapple are not advisable as it is cooling n causes uterine contractions I think. Will check on other natural sources of progesterone. When I went for progesterone test on 5 days after 2 day transfer, progesterone was ok.

For my cycle, retrieved 20 eggs.18 mature ones, of which 13 fertilized. (I do one at TMC where embryos are graded 1-4 I think ) 6 embryos were grade 2. Was told grade 1 and 2 have similar success rates. Sound ok? Perhaps my blood circulation Is poor.
Gonna catch Gynae tomorrow on failed discussion.

Hi. Yes, I'm taking revosit too. Was told bananas and watermelon papaya pineapple are not advisable as it is cooling n causes uterine contractions I think. Will check on other natural sources of progesterone. When I went for progesterone test on 5 days after 2 day transfer, progesterone was ok.

For my cycle, retrieved 20 eggs.18 mature ones, of which 13 fertilized. (I do one at TMC where embryos are graded 1-4 I think ) 6 embryos were grade 2. Was told grade 1 and 2 have similar success rates. Sound ok? Perhaps my blood circulation Is poor.
Gonna catch Gynae tomorrow on failed discussion.
Dear sorry to hear this news. hang in there do happy things to take your mind off :) wow you have very good number of embryos there!. are the rest frozen now? my friend who also went thru ivf failed her fresh but 2nd round frozen she got preggy and she told me she wasnt so careful or thought as much for the 2nd one but she told me she took immunocal and longan red date tea and high protein food. too late for me cause i dont like the taste of those milk ( i was taking ensure) but no harm to start on ensure again when i get home from hospital i guess :)

Hope to hear good news from u in near future..!

Back