IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi does anyone know what should we do or prepare prior to fet? Currently I’m doing accupuncture, wearing socks to sleep and drinking hot beverage where possible

Last edited:

Hi, anyone use clexane? I would like to know where can buy at cheaper price? Now i getting from guardian pharmacy @ mount e, $17.19/jab. TIA.

Yes, TTSH and SGH accepts prescription from private clinic doc. Other hosp I'm not v sure tho!
Thanks for your info! I bought from sgh block 4 retail pharmacy directly with pte clinic doc prescription, they made a call to clarify with clinic. $5.07/syringes only for 0.2ml! Saved alots!

Hi does anyone know what should we do or prepare prior to fet? Currently I’m doing accupuncture, wearing socks to sleep and drinking hot beverage where possible
you can do at-home yoga? i found a lady on youtube who does yoga videos mostly for women going through fertility issues. i also did fertility massages, i call a lady to come to my house to massage me ($150 for 1.5-2hours). super relaxing and she also move my womb into the right position. mostly it’s important to not be stressed and just relax... haha which was hard for me but with the yoga, pilates and meditation (on mindful ivf app) it actually helped me a lot during my FET. good luck to you!

you can do at-home yoga? i found a lady on youtube who does yoga videos mostly for women going through fertility issues. i also did fertility massages, i call a lady to come to my house to massage me ($150 for 1.5-2hours). super relaxing and she also move my womb into the right position. mostly it’s important to not be stressed and just relax... haha which was hard for me but with the yoga, pilates and meditation (on mindful ivf app) it actually helped me a lot during my FET. good luck to you!

Hello :) I’m keen to know which yoga lady is it on YouTube? Thanks for sharing !!

Does using crinone and dygesterone stop period from coming? Been late many days but hpt is negative.
Most likely shld be a failed cycle right? Although i have no signs of menses coming...like bleeding red..etc.

Last edited:
Does using crinone and dygesterone stop period from coming? Been late many days but hpt is negative.
Most likely shld be a failed cycle right? Although i have no signs of menses coming...like bleeding red..etc.
how many days post transfer are you? when’s your beta? yeah if i’m not wrong using crinone will halt period. once you stop progesterone support, your period should come in the next few days if not pregnant

how many days post transfer are you? when’s your beta? yeah if i’m not wrong using crinone will halt period. once you stop progesterone support, your period should come in the next few days if not pregnant

Beta is tues. 12days past trsf today.
I see...my menses still come on time or earlier even though taking the supports last two rounds. But last two is fresh trsf..tis time is frozen...

Beta is tues. 12days past trsf today.
I see...my menses still come on time or earlier even though taking the supports last two rounds. But last two is fresh trsf..tis time is frozen...

hmm... not sure why. i mean, there is still a small chance that it could be a positive beta. for an FET i did last year, i tested at home negative day before beta but got a positive beta of 26. (i used the watsons one) turned out to a chemical tho. on the other hand, maybe your body is reacting to the drugs properly this time, so the crinone is really stopping your period. good luck for your beta! hang in there it’s never over until the beta says so *hugs*

Yes, usually menses only come in next few days after u stop the progesterone supports. I had experience before my menses came when i on the support, but i got positive beta and ended with chemical pregnancy in next few days and another menses came in another 2wks time.. not sure why..

Thanks
I am on 6 tablets daily as well after bfp but worry it’s on the high side
No.. i have 2tbl/day on cd2-4, 4tbl/day on cd5-11, then scan lining on cd12, only 6.9, dr increased to 6tbl/day till now today 9dp5dt, dr never increase progynova after bfp, only increased duphaston and endometrin from 1tbl 3times to 2tbl 3times a day. What are your day today?

No.. i have 2tbl/day on cd2-4, 4tbl/day on cd5-11, then scan lining on cd12, only 6.9, dr increased to 6tbl/day till now today 9dp5dt, dr never increase progynova after bfp, only increased duphaston and endometrin from 1tbl 3times to 2tbl 3times a day. What are your day today?
I am in week9. Previously 3 tablets a day but increase to 6 after bfp

Just started my first ivf after a failed IUI cycle 3 years ago...

Though 16 follicles are collected, 13 follicles are fertilized, about 8 are fragmented since D2.

The embryologist told me it is quite abnormal to hv such high fragmentation since D2. Suspected the egg quality is not good... is there any way to confirm if it is an inherited problem that cannot be resolved by not gg thru the whole ivf cycle again?

Just started my first ivf after a failed IUI cycle 3 years ago...

Though 16 follicles are collected, 13 follicles are fertilized, about 8 are fragmented since D2.

The embryologist told me it is quite abnormal to hv such high fragmentation since D2. Suspected the egg quality is not good... is there any way to confirm if it is an inherited problem that cannot be resolved by not gg thru the whole ivf cycle again?

It could be due to egg or sperm quality, no one can tell.. maybe need to work with the doctor again and see how he can adjust the dosage. Don’t give up! U just need one to succeed

Hi I am going for my FET soon with my last frozen embryo. Not ready to do a fresh cycle again after failing one in Jan. my egg quality wasn’t v good from that cycle, had more than 15 retrieved but eventually only 3 made it. N even then not blastocyst only d2 embryo. To be honest I am also not v hopeful about this fet given the egg quality but just wanted to give it one last shot before changing job. Do u all have any success stories to share with last embryo too? Need to keep my spirits up for the fet! Thank you! N would u suggest taking full 2 weeks of HL or going back to work after 1 week. Just some background my work can get quite stressful n can nv knock off on time. Just paiseh to take HL again since I just took in Jan. thanks all for advices!

Hi I am going for my FET soon with my last frozen embryo. Not ready to do a fresh cycle again after failing one in Jan. my egg quality wasn’t v good from that cycle, had more than 15 retrieved but eventually only 3 made it. N even then not blastocyst only d2 embryo. To be honest I am also not v hopeful about this fet given the egg quality but just wanted to give it one last shot before changing job. Do u all have any success stories to share with last embryo too? Need to keep my spirits up for the fet! Thank you! N would u suggest taking full 2 weeks of HL or going back to work after 1 week. Just some background my work can get quite stressful n can nv knock off on time. Just paiseh to take HL again since I just took in Jan. thanks all for advices!

For all my transfers I took the entire 2 weeks HL as my job is very physically demanding. The bottom line is, don’t do anything that you will regret later..

There are ladies who still BFP after returning to work few days post transfer.. so it’s really up to individual beliefs

All the best!!
Do u have any symptoms after bfp? I have implantation bleeding n cramps on 7dp5dt, on the same day my hpt have faint line.. 8dp5dt no more bleeding but cramps on off and have strong positive.. 9dp which is yesterday my hcg 305 but no more cramps... abit worries because no much symptoms n no more cramps... last cycle embroys stopped growing at wk6, hcg went up to 7600 no more doubling..

Do u have any symptoms after bfp? I have implantation bleeding n cramps on 7dp5dt, on the same day my hpt have faint line.. 8dp5dt no more bleeding but cramps on off and have strong positive.. 9dp which is yesterday my hcg 305 but no more cramps... abit worries because no much symptoms n no more cramps... last cycle embroys stopped growing at wk6, hcg went up to 7600 no more doubling..
I do not have much symptoms until week6. 305 it’s a strong hcg.

I bfp on my last embryo on medicated fet with lining of 5.8mm only...i took 7 days hl only and went back to work to prevent myself thinking so much.. on this success cycle all i knw i cdnt be bothered.i didnt pin up high hope on it also.i just dealt with it.when i got my pink stain i tested poas twice with strong double line. And i did bleed after knowing my hcg levels.went kkh emergency to get more support..and miraculously i got my lo whom 15months now.. all the best ladies..

I bfp on my last embryo on medicated fet with lining of 5.8mm only...i took 7 days hl only and went back to work to prevent myself thinking so much.. on this success cycle all i knw i cdnt be bothered.i didnt pin up high hope on it also.i just dealt with it.when i got my pink stain i tested poas twice with strong double line. And i did bleed after knowing my hcg levels.went kkh emergency to get more support..and miraculously i got my lo whom 15months now.. all the best ladies..

Thanks for sharing! Really v lucky n blessed for ur case, Glad it all went well for u :)

For all my transfers I took the entire 2 weeks HL as my job is very physically demanding. The bottom line is, don’t do anything that you will regret later..

There are ladies who still BFP after returning to work few days post transfer.. so it’s really up to individual beliefs

Thanks for sharing! I took leave during my fresh n also no bfp. :/

Hi Am new here! My Natural FET was canceled this month, thus will start on Medicated FET when my Menses is here.
Can I check with you how does medicated FET works?

Hi Am new here! My Natural FET was canceled this month, thus will start on Medicated FET when my Menses is here.
To me, my medicated FET i have decapeptyl for only 12days, started on menses day 2, and i also have progynova also.. dr will monitor your lining (i always have blood test for estrogen & progesterone), when's ready, i start to have duphaston & endometrin (progesterone support) and given your body signal u r ovulating (although there is no egg due to i was on decapeptyl)... then day 5 do transfer (my embryo is day 5/6)..

Can anyone advise me the Crinone gel is to apply before FET or after ? Just want to clear my doubts. As some people are before transfer but as per nurse advise is 5 days before FET.

Can anyone advise me the Crinone gel is to apply before FET or after ? Just want to clear my doubts. As some people are before transfer but as per nurse advise is 5 days before FET.
For transfer of blastocyst, you will start crinone inserts 5-day before FET to prepare the uterus to receive the embryo. There is a need to build up the progesterone level to support implantation/conception. After transfer, you will continue crinone till blood test.

Can anyone advise me if
For transfer of blastocyst, you will start crinone inserts 5-day before FET to prepare the uterus to receive the embryo. There is a need to build up the progesterone level to support implantation/conception. After transfer, you will continue crinone till blood test.

Thanks for the respond. Oh! Cos I used to take progesterone orally to induce menses. That’s why I’m worried and tot there are some contraindication. I realised I had a typo what I meant was ‘some people apply after transfer’. My bad.

I was on progynova after menses come to increase lining n prevent ovulation. N insert crinone 5 days prior to transfer.

Hello! Can anybody add me into ivf support groupchat?☺ started my ivf cycle, D3 of Gonal - F. Would like to know if i should go for single or 2 embryo transfer❣

Hi, I am 40 this year. So far have done 2 IVF, both BFN. I have one fibroid 4.35cm, doctor suggest to remove it as it seem pressing my cavity a little bit. Dr told me after removing it, I have to wait for 6 months for my next IVF. At the age of 40, should I remove my fibroid or just go straight to another IVF?

Hi, I am 40 this year. So far have done 2 IVF, both BFN. I have one fibroid 4.35cm, doctor suggest to remove it as it seem pressing my cavity a little bit. Dr told me after removing it, I have to wait for 6 months for my next IVF. At the age of 40, should I remove my fibroid or just go straight to another IVF?
get a second opinion first?
I had one dr suggest surgery to stitch my left ovary nearer to uterus to "possibly improve my chances". I got a second opinion and I didn't do it, cause it didn't seem like something that would make a difference.

Hi there, i am undergoing FET in May and i currently have 2 frozen blastocyst - one Day5 expanded and one Day6 hatching. For those who did FET in NUH before, do you get to choose which blastocyst to transfer? I am planning to do one at a time but unsure which one to put in first.

Back