IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi ladies, I have a box of 90 pills of cardiprin 100 (low dose aspirin) to bless. Expiring in Apr 2020.

I can send to you via postage.

Please pm me if interested :)

Hello,

Does it matter if the blastocyst is not fully re-expanded after thawing and it was transferred?
The grade was also downgraded as it didn't fully re-expand. :(

Hi ladies... i have done 4 fet with good quality blastocyst but no implantation occurred. My ivf doctor is suspecting i have immune problems. I would like to do more tests on that. May i know if prof Choolani/Sheila's clinic in nuh cater for ivf failure patients or is it just for recurrent miscarriage cases?
Hi qwerty154

See Dr Sheila Vasoo at The Choolani clinic or at her own clinic at ARC. She looks into immunity issues, not just recurrent miscarriages. She also helps to look at how to improve implantation chances through the immunity blood test results. Good luck, pm me if u need more info! :)

Hi, anyone has enlarged uterus? My gynea said my uterus is 95mm when the usual size is around 55mm.

He gave me injection to stop period for 2-3 months. Does anyone has same condition and what treatments help?
I can’t wait to do my FET.

Im on it now.. just took the first injection in March. Why are you on it? Mine was to reduce uterus size.. i hope it works
Yes I did.. it’s to reduce my fibroid sizes before my first FET. I’m now 33 weeks.

Congrats Hellokittygirl!!!

Yup. I have the same issue as hellokittygirl. Seems to have a fibroid in the way that’s affecting my implantation which could have caused my previous failed transfers (1 x fresh and 4 x FET). This is something new for me and hope it works.

Congrats Hellokittygirl!!!

Yup. I have the same issue as hellokittygirl. Seems to have a fibroid in the way that’s affecting my implantation which could have caused my previous failed transfers (1 x fresh and 4 x FET). This is something new for me and hope it works.
Thanks babe! For me, I did 2 fresh transfer(1 BFN, 1 chemical) so decided to change to private doc. (Wondering if we are using the same doc at mount e?)

Though the 3 noticeable fibroids was not that big of a concern since it’s not out of uterus area & not consider big, and doesn’t seems to impact implantation because of my chemical pregnancy, but this doc want to maximise all chance so recommended me to do this injection that forced me to go into menopause. Supposedly help to shrink my fibroids size..

Every attempt we learn new things which will help us to achieve our goal.. so good luck to you & lotsa baby dust to you!

Hello,

Does it matter if the blastocyst is not fully re-expanded after thawing and it was transferred?
The grade was also downgraded as it didn't fully re-expand. :(

Sometimes the embryo does better in our tummies than on the Petri dish. So have faith and keep talking to ur embbie.

Congrats u did it! I got read yr blog last time, its very informative. You are with nuh for this successful cycle? Fresh or frozen that result in a bfp this round. Happy for you :)
yah i am still with NUH under Prof. just that i take super long break more than 6 month! i did two natural FET with my remaining frosties. one chemical and the second one turn out to be BFP :) hopefully this one will stick. how about you dear?

yah i am still with NUH under Prof. just that i take super long break more than 6 month! i did two natural FET with my remaining frosties. one chemical and the second one turn out to be BFP :) hopefully this one will stick. how about you dear?
Congrats, this one will stick to you till you carry it smiling in your hands, have faith.

I am not trying anymore with ivf, not getting any luck from this.

All the best to you.

Thanks babe! For me, I did 2 fresh transfer(1 BFN, 1 chemical) so decided to change to private doc. (Wondering if we are using the same doc at mount e?)

Though the 3 noticeable fibroids was not that big of a concern since it’s not out of uterus area & not consider big, and doesn’t seems to impact implantation because of my chemical pregnancy, but this doc want to maximise all chance so recommended me to do this injection that forced me to go into menopause. Supposedly help to shrink my fibroids size..

Every attempt we learn new things which will help us to achieve our goal.. so good luck to you & lotsa baby dust to you!
I agree! I just switched to private as well... Dr Roland Chieng. He is one who wants to make sure all things are straighten out before he does the transfer. Thanks to your positive news. Looking forward for my transfer this round :)

Hi anyone of u still experienced mood swings or easily triggered even 2 months after the fresh cycle? I feel that I am more easily triggered n agitated these days, also worry more. Not sure is it from the after effects of the hormones or what ‍♀️

Does anyone here dont have any symptoms after their bfp?
I agree! I just switched to private as well... Dr Roland Chieng. He is one who wants to make sure all things are straighten out before he does the transfer. Thanks to your positive news. Looking forward for my transfer this round :)
my guess is correct! I’m also seeing Dr Roland & succeeded in my first transfer with him.

Good luck to you! U are in his good hands..

Omg ! You should be resting during confinement. U had natural birth ?
I am still thinking hard on go or no go for my remaining blasts.
Me! For the 1st 2 boys, I had natural. I went into the delivery suite thinking it would definitely be natural too. Who knows, it's a crash C-sect! hahaha...

Which stage are you at now?

Congrats, this one will stick to you till you carry it smiling in your hands, have faith.

I am not trying anymore with ivf, not getting any luck from this.

All the best to you.
hugs connie. doing ivf is so draining both mentally and physically... it’s so hard to go through. all the best to you too. ♥️

hugs connie. doing ivf is so draining both mentally and physically... it’s so hard to go through. all the best to you too. ♥️
Thanks.
You can consider to write your motherhood journey and mother journey in your blog if you are free. Your blog is nice to read and informative.

Jiayou and njoy your motherhood wanbaby :)

Back