IVF/ICSI Support Group

ladies, off-track abit... what is the average increment for 2012.. i got only 4.5% abit demoralise..
sad.gif

Blizzbless, u also can't sleep last night? Me too... Usually I can sleep throughout but keep tossing ard for the whole night.. A bit of backache too but bearable.. Yah.. Now can't go for tuina or massage or anything... Juz bear with everything.. Try medicated oil n see if it helps

Looking at the amount of money some sisters had spent at private hospitals on IVF/ FET maybe we should start a petition on getting govt to co-fund at private hospitals. Public hospitals are long queue now due to the co-funding. I have wrote to LHL on this, see what's his reply.

wondersss: depending on wat industry u r in & how ur company is faring in 2012, 4.5% is quite good already. our company yearly increment is between 3 to 5% every year.
unless company performing exceptionally well + indiviual performance is gd, then can add up to 7% de.

Lingsan: how r u? everything ok so far?

BrChow, my company hit the targets this year but increment was lesser than last year so abit depressing.. Dont know if the Variable bonus will be more cos my boss my level max 2 months nia.. sad.. how to continue to work like that..
sad.gif

Dream. usually I will Have backache wan weather wan to rain. hb say I Feng si. but these few days weather no rain but backache. don know how long it will last.
the nurse told me start today the egg will hatch out n start implant, so better rest n don take bus la cos nowadays all drove by ah tiong. drive like f1 leh.

blizzbless: though no rain but the weather is quite cooling... so it's chao si + u hv been lying down many days...
just take care n dun worry abt the ache. when u bfp, the aches all worth it la
happy.gif

wondersss: my company also hit & over target for last year but i dun expect good increment cos they bracing for technical slowdown of economy.
for us we only hv co performance bonus n individual performance bonus, we do not hv aws. so min 1.5 & max 2.5 mths.

Blizzbless & Dream, may I ask how come both of your BT schedule so early??? Yours just did ET this Monday only rite? How come this sat can do BT liao?

Grace, I don know leh, the nurse say if too low then they wil give support by jab. think so bah. Lol, they say cm blood test I jus Orr, din really ask so much cos mayb they explain I also don understand.

Grace, this is practice only for fresh cycle. Usually fet won't have to go for progesterone bt de.

Blizzbless, backache is normal gal
happy.gif
me until now still backache. I can't even stand too long. Think also cause by my previous birth too. However, just bear with it. U can't do anything now to it hor. Guai guai ah!

Hey all, its really nice to hear so many stories and the support that is going on in here. I got a question about assisted pregnancies. If IVF is not successful, would anyone want to receive donated eggs from commercial egg banks overseas or try surrogate mothers? Just curious
happy.gif

blackberry: i believe u will hv to go overseas to hv the 2 subject which u mentioned being done. for sure i know SGP law does not allow surrogate mothers.

Hi purpledragon and Sandra
My menses just come today so I am counting down to 21st day in order to start the self injection of lucrin. I need call kkh to inform but haven't done so yet.
Btw purpledragon our journey should be about the same time but I don't know what you mean by short/ long procotols though. Looking forward to hearing more updates from y'all.
happy.gif

Hannah: Urs will be long protocol. Take pill for 21days n starting lurcin injection. In between u will have 1af coming. Scans n start another type of jab.

Grace: Kkh have stop the progestrone test.

hello ladies!

Coming in here to give my support to everyone n spreading bb dust to all! All of you will succeed n have faith!
happy.gif

Take good care of yourself n i know its not easy to be stressfree but give yourself n your body a chance to relax n i am sure in the year of snake it will be a gd one for everyone!!
happy.gif

Hugs for all! n if you have any questions i will help to answer too
happy.gif
for ladies that i have not met, i bfp with dr loh n 37 this yr. there's hope!

Morning sistas. Care to share wat u did to prep for fresh cycle? Been more than 2yrs since I last did fresh cycle so memory faded liao. Decided to do on Apr when af reported.

Leapgal : I was on short protocol, so on 1st day of AF I called up n head down on the 2nd day for a scan. The injection of puergon starts on that day n last for 4 days n cd6 goes in for 2nd scan for the lining n to see if need to increase dosage of puergon. As I hv uneven growth follicles on my right side n to stop it from maturing io fast was given orgalutron. Cd10 goes in for scan n if ready to harvest will go for the trigger the next day and ER 2 days later n ET 2 days after the ER.

Hope this helps!
happy.gif
let me know if ou need more info.
happy.gif

Huiyi, I am with KKH on a long protocol too. Am feeling quite neutral now. Maybe will feel more anxiety towards the end of the 21 days wait.

Babysmurf, I am confused here, do we need to take some pills before we start our lucrin jabs? KKH protocol is just to wait out the 21 days.I dont think i will have another AF reporting in between too.

Leor, So nice to be able to see scan in just one week so.

Leapgal, I'm last min prep by refraining cold drinks/food and taking concieve well. Concieve well tablet smells so vile! I nearly gag on it on my first tablet.

Sasha, thanks for the encouragement. I hope to see success in everybody's cycle here!

Morning ladies.

Im thinkin now due to d adv technology hehe, planning to create a whatapps chat to discuss more on our ttc journey coz seldom hard to log in to forum to check on every1 status n oso can mk new frens. Those dont mind d chat can pm me ur mobile.

Hope dis snake yr will bring us all gd luck n bfp soon.
happy.gif

there is a phase in this benefit for short-term workers:

"The amount of maternity benefit you will receive is based on your gross rate of pay in the 12 months preceding the birth of your child (computed by dividing the total monthly gross rate of pay in the 12 months over 365 days)."

does this mean, if i work 90days in the 12mths precedding to the birth, my salary is say $2000. So they will take $2000*3mths/365days*8weeks? then is just equivalent to $920?

I'm going for my lap surgery in the noon n do the scratch at the same time. Hopefully, it is for the better. So many conflicting views. My tcm Dr suggest I dun do the scratch since I've no issue with my lining. She's afraid the Dr over scratch n hurt thellining which might cause permanent damage...Hiaz...I can just pray for a gd outcome...so many concerns. I'm oso afraid of the ovarian reserve...Hiaz. can just ask for God's blessing.

Yvejen,
Don't think of the worse. Think positive and the end result. Soon, you will have your baby. That's the goal.

When I went for ops, I oso scared but my friends encouraged me by telling me to look forward to my goal.

During paperwork, the nurse told me not to worry about ovarian reserve. Cos she said, got one lady, her AMH only 0.1 and she got preg.

Jia you ok.

Hmmm... Actually I was wondering if I could speak privately with anyone who is considering social egg freezing or doing IVF overseas because of the 45 year old age cap or have done more than 10 times in SG. Or if considering surrogacy even. Please PM me because I would like to find out more about it.

Yvejen, good luck for ur procedure, ok? Dun worry too much.. Ur doc will know wat is best for u.. Take care and rest well thereafter ...

blizzbless : i think its impt as they will be testing for progestetone during 2ww n its crucial for implantation. i met a lady there at tfc who went in for the test n neec to hv the support jab. for me i needed one too.

Dream : are you having bloating? if not can stop, dont force urself okie. after ET tge implantation happens anywhere from 6-12 days, so in between when we go forblood test we will know if we r high enough. which day padt ET are u at now?

Dream, u stil eating. I only drink 100 plus, din eat already. Stil can't manage to sleep at night.
Sasha, u mean after the bt n need to go bk again the same day for support?

Sasha, my ET was on mon so today is only the 3rd day.. Guess still too early.. Bloatedness not much Liao other than a bit of backache.. Ok.,, I will eat only abt 1-2 eggs per day but will still keep drinking water

Blizzbless: sama sama..I woke up at 3 last night and was tossing ard can't sleep.. Woke up at 7 for the inserts and dozed off... Then had nightmare n even dreamt of buying iPad mini... I muz b mad..
.I only ate abt 5 yesterday but I can't eat much already... Without egg yolk is horrible...dh still says he wld gladly eat for me since he enjoys scrambled egg... If only...
I dun think the support will b on same day is req.. Cos e recep mentioned how e blood will b collected at 10am.. Think they need time to process,,.

Back