IVF/ICSI Support Group

CelC, all the best for your ET tomorrow.
happy.gif

Hey Chrisl, cheer up k? Take it as you have more time to tiao your body and enhance your success rate.
happy.gif

Good luck on your tix booking, hope you'll be able to secure a good price! I am also a durian lover. Have been eating for past 2 days. Yumz yumz!!;p

Lil n Chrisl, haha thks thks
My dh oso say my nick sound HUAT nw lolz

CelC, gd luck for ur ET, I think u still cn go cel father day n as wat most of d BFP ladies mentioned, moderate walk is gd for blood circulation as well

Celc: gd luck tmr. Jia you.

Chrisl: I also durian lover. I planned for aug to unpaid leave. Maybe we can organize durian feast. Hahaha

Chrisl,
Sometimes things happen for a reason... Maybe sep would be a much better month for you..... I have my eyes on mao Shan Wang but very expensive....*droolz*

Celc,
All the best for your et. I'm also going out tomorrow for a family dinner even though still in 2ww... Just avoid spicy food n crabs.

Leor, It is best not to mix IMMUNOCAL with milk or another protein source, because taking it with another protein could possibly inhibit the absorption of this specially processed whey protein isolate. I got this infor from Internet.

thanks ladies..im not disappointed just 'huh? again postpone from may cos o happened to be weekend then now this?' But anyway good both ways lah cos well i've not seen my mum in more than a year now and i miss her..so might be good to take a breather
happy.gif
Just taking a step at a time now..

hehehe piglet! Durian feast sounds good!!! maybe 1 day tour to malaysia and eat all you can durian .. wah drool.....

have a great weekend everyone!!!

Chrisl, good to hear you're taking things in your stride. So that means u're returning to S'pore first for a few months b4 ur FET in Norway?

CelC, all the best for ur ET today!

complain to my DH last night, how my boobies are sore & having cramps all week, I woke up this morning with lesser cramps & less sore boobies. Lol. Suddenly feeling like I shudnt have complain lah. So contradicting right? At least e pain gives me some sort of hope actually.. But maybe body has gotten used to e inserts.

Ain, I know it's easier said than done, but dun worry yourself sick over the symptoms or lack of them. There are ladies who BFP with and those who BFP without symptoms. So just stay stress free, okie?
happy.gif

*singing* "happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u, haaaaaaapy birrrrrrrrrrthday dear chrisl.... Happy birthday to you......"

Wishing u (& the rest here) 心想事成! Huat ahhhh!

Sunstillshines, during my 2ww I eat all outside food. My hubby will buy lunch home to me. Cos he work nearby.

Bigbear, oh I didn't know thought milk is for high calcium however, I been drinking it for 1.5 yrs Liao Lol. Lucky, it still immune my system. Hardly fall sick when am on immunocal. I love immunocal
happy.gif

Hmm...now got to think wat to mix with immunocal. Headache!! Haha cos I love milk too.

Chrisl, happy birthday! May all yr wishes come true :D

Leor, I think best is to mix immunocal with orange juice. Note:- Cranberry juice is a no no. Oh! N no hot temperature drink like milo or Horlick (I used to mix with these two, wasted)

ChrisL, Happy Birthday and Best Wishes! : )

Prosepina, Hugs! Do it again when you are ready.

Miracle, congratulations!

Babysmurf, drink more water and eat more Vit. C stuff. Rest well. Me too started with sorethroat since yesterday. This morning had 2X loose tools and fever. Fever subsided in 4 hours. I think I'm going to start with cold and flu. Could have gotten the virus from either the childcare and a sick child whom I visited last week.

i1bb, yup immunocal cannot mix with hot water. Not even warm water wor. Best to mix with cold water. Got to start all over again hor. Sigh...

Hi all, may i ask how to check if i have low progesterone? If done via BT, which day in the cycle do i have to test?

Aso, where can i buy baby aspirin and when do i need to start taking it?

niemweis, are you already in 2ww? U can ask ur clinic to arrange for you? Best to check ard implantation period.
There's a brand of baby aspirin called Cardiprin (not sure if they sell in pharmacy), but think u'd better check with ur doc b4 taking it.

Babysmurf, I gargled with salt water yesterday morning but it didn't help in my sore throat. Guess I'm not in the mild stage, so it didn't help. Thus, last night I apply Pearl Water Melon Frost (西瓜霜) on my affected area and no more sore throat this morning. You can give it a try if other method didn't work. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Babydust, you can try Dr Sadhana, Dr Tan Heng Hao, Dr Matthew Lau or Dr Jerry Chan. The sisters here are under these various doctors.

ChrisL, we might be cycle buddy in Sep. Thanks, I'm trying to recover asap. Now, no more sore throat but can feel my right throat a bit burning. And cough has started to arise a bit but I'm glad the fever didn't arise. Will come back again after my sleep. Sleepy after taking the medicine that is not supposed to be drowsy, I guess the flu is making me tired. See you later.

Luvnhope, tks.. Will check out the rest except dr tan Heng Hao as I dint hear positive comments.. But mostly personal stuff abt him.. Guess not impt as long ivf skills is good.

Thank you Chrisl

I don't even started my durian not even a seed. I got sore throat becos of the weather & my tcm medication. Recovering already left with cough.

Hi LuvNhope, congratulations!!! I dind't read the past threads and missed your good news!!!

I'm with Matt Lau now and will be starting my 3rd fresh, planning Aug/Sept. He said will be giving me the short protocol, I heard from the nurse like really short with few days injections.

Hi noy, planning end this year lor.... Got thyroid thus need to take meds n monitor if there's improvement b4 can embark

Back